Fantasy Premier League 19/20

United Hobbit

Yep, to keep Vardy-Abraham-Wilson, and have Sterling-De Bruyne-Mane, I couldn't afford Mount, so went CHO.

Sods law that he's out, and his replacement gets a triple!!

Might have to revisit Ceballos if there's any hint he finds his form and a regular start
And then he comes on for 5 minutes and gets a yellow card, thanks so much!

Trouble with the wild card is I want to keep about 6 players at least so feel like I'm wasting it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And then he comes on for 5 minutes and gets a yellow card, thanks so much!

Trouble with the wild card is I want to keep about 6 players at least so feel like I'm wasting it
Depends who you're missing.

I knew I needed De Bruyne and Mane in there, and also someone stronger than Pukki - hence Vardy.

Just for the two of those guys today it's been worth it, and also trimmed value from the defence.

IrishRedDevil

Vardy rising in price tonight, so I’ve been forced into making changes.

......................Patricio
Otamendi - Pereira - Lundstram - Tomori
.....De Bruyne - Mane - Son - Mount
............Aubameyang - Vardy

(Bench: Connolly - Kelly - Douglas Luiz)

Lack of gametime for Otamendi is a concern, but happy enough for now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Great week so far. Goal for Maddison, assists from Abraham, De Bruyne and Mount, clean sheet for Soyuncu. 32 points with Aubameyang (c), Firmino, James and Matip still to play. Should easily go above 50 with a bit of luck.

Traded Firmino for Vardy from next week. I think I will have to start spending money though, I have £5.2m in the bank now :lol:

Nickosaur

Sitting on 52, with Yarmolenko to come off the bench with 8. Just TAA and Auba to play but very happy with that!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
48 with Trent, Mane and Jiminez to go.

Already made the Vardy move. He's just playing too well to ignore any longer. Good fixtures too.

160k OR with all chips still in play.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall

De Gea, Salah, guendouzi, Buendia, Kane to play and either Matip of Alderweireld to replace Otamendi.

I have no idea what to even fix, on paper this squad should do a lot better than it has so far.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
52 with Auba, Trent & Firmino to play plus 6 points from Soy coming on for Ottamendi.

Already done Firmino > Vardy to beat the price rise. Leaves me with no Liverpool attacking coverage but the plan is Sterling > Salah/Mane GW13.

Can deal with Ottamendi next week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

De Gea, Salah, guendouzi, Buendia, Kane to play and either Matip of Alderweireld to replace Otamendi.

I have no idea what to even fix, on paper this squad should do a lot better than it has so far.
I'd fix De Gea, Salah, Guendouzi, Buendia, Kane, Matip, Alderweireld and Otamendi. I'm doing shite though so what do I know? :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I might switch to 352 from 343.

Not sure who to pick as a sub striker if I do?

If I go Vardy and one of Jiminez/Tammy/Wilson up front I'll have 5.9 left over for the sub. Could either spend most of it on a sub that might pick up points or spend as little as possible to keep some in the bank for a rainy day.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Who should I bring in for VVD, Pukki and Cantwell over the coming weeks?
I've switched VVD to a Leicester defender considering how well they're doing. Went for Chilwell on the hope he's hitting a purple patch. Might be a bit kneejerk but might end up getting on the train early.

I've switched VVD to a Leicester defender considering how well they're doing. Went for Chilwell on the hope he's hitting a purple patch. Might be a bit kneejerk but might end up getting on the train early.
Yeah I was thinking of Chillwell he's only 5.5 I think. So I would be saving some money too.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Don't know much about him? Would leave 1.3 itb which might come in useful at some point.
At that price you only really need him to be getting minutes in every game but he has two goals and two assists across his last three games so you'll be getting some actual threat too. Definitely your best bet if you just need someone for your bench.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
At that price you only really need him to be getting minutes in every game but he has two goals and two assists across his last three games so you'll be getting some actual threat too. Definitely your best bet if you just need someone for your bench.
Cheers. Sounds like what I need.

Adcuth

Tempted to change Pereira to Chilwell due to the price difference. Anyone wanna convince me not to?

coolredwine

lameredboots
Tempted to change Pereira to Chilwell due to the price difference. Anyone wanna convince me not to?
Both are likely to fetch the same number of points over the course of the season, injuries notwithstanding. You can easily bank the difference in values with the swap.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Not a definite starter, injured in the VAR penalty incident.
He doesn't have to be a definite starter at that price. All you need is someone will will get on the pitch at some point for the rare occasions he'll have to come off your bench.

United Hobbit

I wanted Tierney at the start but he was injured I'll keep him on my radar as can see him being like both TAA and Robertson in that they concede goals but outweigh it with the assists. I have both of them and they would be long gone if they didn't get an assist a game nearly between them as they are expensive and poor defensively

I was going to wildcard in rage but may hold off until next week as all my players have "easy" fixtures next week.

May do Haller for Vardy if I can afford it if not Firmino may be sacrificed but they have Villa...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palace to equalise and United to score another, but nothing else will suit the real life picture this week!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wildcarded this week, but had Martial on the watch list.

Current team is now

Roberto, 4m Wham backup
Tomori, Soyunco, Lundstram, Rico,Kelly
Sterling, De Bruyne,Mane, Hudson-Odoi, Cantwell
Vardy, Wilson, Abraham

0.2 bank

Hudson-Odoi was a bad pick. He can instantly go to James as one option.

But Martial has to be on the radar now.

Maybe holding the transfer, and then doing Wilson down to King, and Hudson-Odoi to Martial the week after?

Defence doesn't have huge quality, but that big 3 in mid, and those 3 up front mean something has to give.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Has the game finished updating ? Got green arrows across the board somehow.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Red arrows again. Had them every week bar one this season and just can’t catch a break. Both Wilson and Aubameyang stop delivering once brought in. Abraham too actually. Otamendi misses two City clean sheets. Every week I’m happy with my team and then it falters.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
90 points this week for me! Vardy captain helped...

Up to 57th in the RedCafe league.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Red arrows again. Had them every week bar one this season and just can’t catch a break. Both Wilson and Aubameyang stop delivering once brought in. Abraham too actually. Otamendi misses two City clean sheets. Every week I’m happy with my team and then it falters.
I've been lucky with Ottamendi. Auto-subbed for Lundstram (6 pts) last week and Soyunco this week (6 pts again).

He's got one last chance this week before GW12 where I'll probably ship him for AWB or Maguire (looking at our fixtures). Soy can sit on the bench again.

Looking further ahead the plan is to bring Ayew in for Auba when Palaces great run starts and turn Mount/Tielemans into Salah/Mane.