Fantasy Premier League 19/20

ROFLUTION

Hmm fair point.

In that case, I might need recommendations for another striker at the same price. Already have Pukki.
He's a tad more expensive but I like the look of Haller at 7.4. Norwich next which should be a goal fest. A bit of same conundrum about him maybe getting subbed for Chicharito though

MVP_88

HI ALL!
New to this forum. Would appreciate some feedback and advice on my team below. Not doing as well as I hoped.

Henderson
TAA Maguire Digne
Sigurdsson Martial KDB Tielemans
Kane (C) Rashford King

Subs: Pope McGinn Hanley Kelly

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What are people's thoughts on WC? I usually use it GW3 but this year I've held on to it. What's the best time to use it if my team is in a decent position?

Dozer

HI ALL!
New to this forum. Would appreciate some feedback and advice on my team below. Not doing as well as I hoped.

Henderson
TAA Maguire Digne
Kane (C) Rashford King

Not sure if you have any free transfers or cash in bank but you definitely need some Liverpool attack. Either:

A) Get rid of King, Sigurdsson and Tielemans who have all underperformed. Bring in Cantwell (best sub 5m midfielder), a 4.5m striker (play McGinn in 3-5-2). To give you the budget for Salah or Mane

B) Downgrade Kane to Pukki or Barnes and strengthen midfield with 2 of Salah/Sterling/Mane if possible.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
What are people's thoughts on WC? I usually use it GW3 but this year I've held on to it. What's the best time to use it if my team is in a decent position?
Despite what anyone might tell you best time to use it is when you think you need to. If you're happy with your team don't bother.

I used mine last week and truth be told I should've just stuck with my Wilson>Pukki transfer but I get bored easily and love to a) tinker and b) catch the early bandwagons for those sweet price increases.

MVP_88

Not sure if you have any free transfers or cash in bank but you definitely need some Liverpool attack. Either:

A) Get rid of King, Sigurdsson and Tielemans who have all underperformed. Bring in Cantwell (best sub 5m midfielder), a 4.5m striker (play McGinn in 3-5-2). To give you the budget for Salah or Mane

B) Downgrade Kane to Pukki or Barnes and strengthen midfield with 2 of Salah/Sterling/Mane if possible.

Yeah, I should have said I have 1 FT and 1.2 in the bank.

Appreciate the feedback. I usually go with a 3-4-3 as I love an attacking formation. But 3-5-2 seems a shout as decent forwards are expensive and there are some reasonably priced midfielders about. Option B sounds good as I really should bring in a Liverpool attacker. My United allegiance has so far prevented me from doing so. You reckon for the increase in price Salah justifies his inclusion?

Thanos

Also, want to bin Robertson but not sure for who?
TAA or VVD?
Digne possibly, if you don't already have him.
Laporte is also an option from the premium defenders.
Azpi isn't bad either - gets decent amount of assists, but Chelsea cant keep a clean sheet right now.

Would personally like VVD the most, as he would save 0.5 as well.
If not then TAA IMO.

MVP_88

Following on from my above response, I have provisionally made these changes using my WC.

OLD TEAM

Henderson

TAA Maguire Digne
Kane (C) Rashford King

NEW TEAM

Henderson
Pieters Dunk Mina
Salah Sterling KDB Cantwell McGinn
Aguero Pukki

Subs: Hanley Kelly Greenword

Bank: £0.1m

Appreciate any feedback.

Apokalips

DDG/Pope

VVD/Digne/Dunk/Kelly/Lundstram
Ceballos/Martial/Salah/Sterling/KDB
Pukki/King/Greenwood

Any ideas/tips? Think I'll have to change DDG... I already used my Wildcard last week and have 0.2m ITB

Dozer

DDG/Pope

VVD/Digne/Dunk/Kelly/Lundstram
Ceballos/Martial/Salah/Sterling/KDB
Pukki/King/Greenwood

Any ideas/tips? Think I'll have to change DDG... I already used my Wildcard last week and have 0.2m ITB
Save your FT this week.

I'd be looking at King > Barnes at some stage

DDG + Pope is overkill. If you downgrade DDG you could potentially do King > Haller instead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How's this? I think this is still decent, despite a poor score this week

Ederson
Maguire, Van D, Duff, Lundstram, Kelly
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Cellabos, Robinson (Sheff U mid playing up front)
Kane, King, Greenwood

No Pukki, but I'm not sure if I've totally missed the bandwagon, or if he'll continue to machine gunn up.

Frank Grimes

Following on from my above response, I have provisionally made these changes using my WC.

OLD TEAM

Henderson

TAA Maguire Digne
Kane (C) Rashford King

NEW TEAM

Henderson
Pieters Dunk Mina
Salah Sterling KDB Cantwell McGinn
Aguero Pukki

Subs: Hanley Kelly Greenword

Bank: £0.1m

Appreciate any feedback.

Not crazy over triple city attack tbh. Downgrade Aguero or KDB and upgrade Cantwell or defence.

Apokalips

Save your FT this week.

I'd be looking at King > Barnes at some stage

DDG + Pope is overkill. If you downgrade DDG you could potentially do King > Haller instead.
Sound mate, cheers. I'll put those moves on the shortlist.

Neo_Mufc

Not sure how to progress with my team, is it time I used my WC? I feel like I need KDB Mount as a minimum, 2 Liverpool defenders might come good but Aubamayang has a lovely run coming up. Help!!

Can someone provide me with a website where I can host images? everyone I seem to use seems to tell me that they are coming from an unsecured source.

Bratt

Not sure how to progress with my team, is it time I used my WC? I feel like I need KDB Mount as a minimum, 2 Liverpool defenders might come good but Aubamayang has a lovely run coming up. Help!!

Can someone provide me with a website where I can host images? everyone I seem to use seems to tell me that they are coming from an unsecured source.
I use this one.
https://postimages.org/

Codie

HI ALL!

Henderson
TAA Maguire Digne
Kane (C) Rashford King

Hi! Welcome! Well I’m also new haha but still, welcome.

I think it’s a nice team but could use some sprucing up a bit ;)

I don’t think it’s a good idea to have 3 United players: I would replace Maguire and either Martial or Rashford.

I think Sterling and/or Salah is a must.

I would replace Rashford with Pukki and depending on how much you have in the bank try and replace Sigurdsson or Martial for Salah or Sterling, maybe even Tielmans for Cartwell to free up funds or also you could try and get Mount in for Martial?

It’s great you have two starting keepers!

I always had the rule of waiting until after GW 3 but this year there are so many cheap options getting all the points so I felt it was worth it to catch them before their price rises too much and enjoy the price increases, but ultimately it depends on how your team is doing, Mine was awful (sigurdsson, Zaha etc)

Also, want to bin Robertson but not sure for who?
TAA if you don’t need the money as he seems more of a threat so far than Robertson (is also on free kicks and corners)

Or if you need cash then Digne or Zinchenko. If you need even more cash then Mings or Pieters.

Edit: @MVP_88 jist saw your new team, much better, looks very good - I’m a bit jealous you managed to squeeze Aguero in!

Last edited:

Adcuth

Made some knee jerk transfers thinking Martial would be fine. What a shit.

Hayden as a replacement or take a -4?
Take the -4 only if you think that sub can earn more points than 6. Using hayden would normally give you a minimum 2 points. It's less damage for the sake of a week

ROFLUTION

Bratt

Easy now guys, thats not exactly what the Guardian has concluded. Just mentions a scan - could be alright too. Ole will probably update us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-scare-alexis-sanchez-manchester-united-inter
That’s from monday, this is from tuesday:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-out-for-at-least-five-weeks?CMP=share_btn_tw
Skip down to the last paragraph to read about Martial. But anyways, I agree with you, probably best to wait for Ole’s update.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
With wildcard active I took out Robertson who might drop and replaced with Trent. If Robbo does drop I'll put straight back in and get 0.1 back!

MVP_88

How's this? I think this is still decent, despite a poor score this week

Ederson
Maguire, Van D, Duff, Lundstram, Kelly
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Cellabos, Robinson (Sheff U mid playing up front)
Kane, King, Greenwood

No Pukki, but I'm not sure if I've totally missed the bandwagon, or if he'll continue to machine gunn up.

Assuming you're going for a 3-5-2 here, although with Martials likely absence, Greenwood may get some minute. (ergo Martial out). For me, having an elite GK and defense isn't worth the outlay judging from the 1st 3 weeks of games. All the top teams are struggling to keep clean sheets and only if the defender is assisting (TAA) or scoring, it's not worth it. IMO, go for 4.5-5.0 mil GK and defense and strengthen elsewhere. Kings been trash, get rid. Haller/Barnes instead. Understand what you mean about Robinson but he's barely playing so I'd go for a midfielder who's playing full games for a lower team. (Neves, Redmond, who is a MID playing up front or McGinn).

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Anyone know if I play the free hit chip whether I get 2 free transfers next week or does it revert to 1?

I obviously put the kiss of death on Martial by putting him in last week so I've transferred him out to get Wilson and Mount in

MVP_88

Anyone know if I play the free hit chip whether I get 2 free transfers next week or does it revert to 1?

I obviously put the kiss of death on Martial by putting him in last week so I've transferred him out to get Wilson and Mount in
It’ll revert back to the usual 1 free transfer the following game week. This happens with the Free Chip and Wildcard.