Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Four cleans sheets and no bonus hurts, especially as I rejigged Henderson out last min and Robinson wasn’t leaked...
Same here, that's annoying. Especially as Henderson getting 11 means he's basically covered 2 others getting cleanies for others.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No Ozil is a shock considering he was in favour under Arteta. It sounds like he might be done at Arsenal? That essentially means my bench boost has been pretty wasted.

28 points from 6 in the first match sounds under par. Not having Henderson will cost me bonus points for sure.
Not sure who you're comparing that to mate, but i'm on 29, 10th in my work league of 90, with some pretty high rankers near the top, and none of them are anywhere near that score.

ROFLUTION

For those who have Aguero, I'd say him not starting is a good thing. Nailed on to start in an easier game against Burnley.

Realistically, no way was he starting both games.
Yeah I Feel the same. And he'll possibly be coming on against a tired Arsenal too in 2nd half. Think he'll get rested against Chelsea too, as pep looks to field strongest possible line-up in the FA cup shortly after. He's said he has two important matches left: FA cup and CL

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not sure who you're comparing that to mate, but i'm on 29, 10th in my work league of 90, with some pretty high rankers near the top, and none of them are anywhere near that score.
Fair enough. Was comparing to those on here! Still can’t shake the fact that no Ozil and another possible non-player will hurt my potential for the week though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair enough. Was comparing to those on here! Still can’t shake the fact that no Ozil and another possible non-player will hurt my potential for the week though.
It's a big first day - that De Bruyne assist has taken me to 42, even with Aguero benched, Saka, Leno and Auba doing jack all.
Hope for some more DB points and an Ederson cleany then

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I Feel the same. And he'll possibly be coming on against a tired Arsenal too in 2nd half. Think he'll get rested against Chelsea too, as pep looks to field strongest possible line-up in the FA cup shortly after. He's said he has two important matches left: FA cup and CL
Yep, i'm in two minds about him. My mate in our 1-2-1 league is 100 points clear, after i've beaten him comfortably for 5-6 years in a row - he's having an incredible season - would be top 2 in my work league of 90 too :D

But he has Aguero triple cap...so i sort of need him to do something v my work peeps, but not in that 2 man league!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good day for me, Henderson, Egan, Laporte and KDB (cap).

ROFLUTION

Yep, i'm in two minds about him. My mate in our 1-2-1 league is 100 points clear, after i've beaten him comfortably for 5-6 years in a row - he's having an incredible season - would be top 2 in my work league of 90 too :D

But he has Aguero triple cap...so i sort of need him to do something v my work peeps, but not in that 2 man league!
chasing someone in one of my leagues too with 100 points. Its just impossible unless you put all your eggs in one basket and get lucky

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
David Luiz.

I knew it felt wrong as I selected him, why do I never listen to that voice :(

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
No idea why people bought so many arsenal players. Even with a DGW they're shit. I got Auba and even he feels dirty to have. I'm sure he'll pick up later though.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
No idea why people bought so many arsenal players. Even with a DGW they're shit. I got Auba and even he feels dirty to have. I'm sure he'll pick up later though.
Yeah they are really unreliable, but Auba is the only one worth having.

ROFLUTION

Leno's been great though. Currently 3, maybe 4 points against City + a game to go and a nice fixtures list afterwards. Also Luiz is banned so cant feck up the next game(s) :lol:

Edit: oh well 3-0 now. Maybe it counts like a save and gives him 9 saves, (+1) but deducts back to 3 after the goal

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Kun could so easily have had a brace today. Missed 2 easy chances

Nickosaur

Shame Aguero didn't start, but got an assist and could have had a couple of goals. Looks sharp, promising for the Burnley game.

Otherwise a very succesful night - 2x SHU clean sheets, 1x AVL clean sheet, 1x MCI clean sheet, and KDB getting some points. Only blanks are Leno, Grealish and Auba.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Yeah thats the annoyment from tonight. KDB is such a safe captain choice. Should be set and forget. 54pts

Already looking at my team for next game week. Looking solid, will save the transfer.

hubbuh

Are people gonna bin Auba? I know he’s a great getter of goal but Arse looked beyond wank. Surely Rashpapi is a better option.

Paul_Scholes18

My gf has 80 points so far :nervous:
I got 81 from 11 players counting Leno getting 5 points. Captain De Bruyne, Henderson and Sterling with most of them.
I have used my bench boost so look good so far.
Although my cheaper picks have not done much.

Dan_F

47 points with plenty left to play. Can’t be too mad with that. Made a pretty bad mistake though. Laughed at those rumours of Reina not starting earlier, as I had him in my team earlier in the week. Only to check after kick off and somehow he was there. Such a dumb error.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So 10 of my 12 DGWs made an appearance to give me 72 points after KDB bonus. Seems a reasonable score for essentially a gameweek’s worth of appearances, but could have easily been more.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In fairness, Leno will get 5 points from that, Saka and Auba 2 each, so that's 9 points in a game they've been smashed.
They still have another game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My gf has 80 points so far :nervous:
Decent.

I'm delighted i'll be on 76 when they add the DB and Leno bonus points on.

76, with TAA, Bruno and Ayew to play singles, and then the same 12 players in their double!

Panther

Presumably counting some double gamers in their second game, rather than 5 players getting you 65 so far?
Yeah, 65 points from 5 players but they've all got 2nd games so 11 more games, bad wording.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I dunno. Leno got five points in a 3-0 loss and has another game to go, Saka and Nketiah were dirt cheap enablers and bad though Arsenal are that hasn't stopped Auba scoring the second most goals in the league this season. There's value there, I think.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame Aguero didn't start, but got an assist and could have had a couple of goals. Looks sharp, promising for the Burnley game.

Otherwise a very succesful night - 2x SHU clean sheets, 1x AVL clean sheet, 1x MCI clean sheet, and KDB getting some points. Only blanks are Leno, Grealish and Auba.
Leno gets 5 for that tonight - superb in a 3-0 thrashing!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
David Luiz.

I knew it felt wrong as I selected him, why do I never listen to that voice :(
Hahaha, unlucky mate. At one stage I'd placed him in my team, but realised it'd be mad.

How can a guy not even in the initial 11 create such carnage!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
My one regret is opting for Tierney at the last minute. 0 points today and I'll be very lucky if he starts the next game. A single GW player would have been a wiser choice.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
69 with Salah and whomever from 10 play the second game of the week. Can't argue with that.
Will you be wild carding to fix your team after setting the team up for the DGW?

Diablodave

I just took 39 points tonight

Henderson who i capped =16
Laporte 6
Egan 6
Lundstram 5
Aubameyang 2
Aguero 4

I just like how Sheff Utd defend. Normally hard to break down

Neo_Mufc

@Rood I'm sorry for suggesting David Luiz. I don't deserve to play this game ever again.

Edit: 56 points from 9 which aint that bad. Dissapointed that Aguero didn't start but him nicking 4 points (4bonus) made me feel a bit better. Hope I can hit a 100+ score this GW.