Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Maxii

Paad
Surely you'd play bamford most weeks?! Leeds look fairly attacking. Except for last time out.
Most weeks I would yeah, hard to squeeze him in this week though.

Would have had to drop any of;

Midfield: Salah (c), Rodriguez, Zaha, Grealish, Foden

Forwards: Bale, DCL

All have good fixtures.

K Stand Knut

Hmmmm, don’t know whether to risk leaving him in the team and him only coming on for a 5 minute cameo at the end. Bamford is my other option
oh you bar steward!!!

i put him as my third sub because I didn’t think he’d play at all.
guaranteed to play 90 minutes now and score a hat trick with a hat trick of assists and a clean sheet whilst sub 1 and 2 get 1 point each and come on!!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
fecksake forgot about Friday night football.. missed the deadline. :rolleyes:

Aubameyang survives another week by default, last chance for him or he's in the bin.

Maxii

Paad
oh you bar steward!!!

i put him as my third sub because I didn’t think he’d play at all.
guaranteed to play 90 minutes now and score a hat trick with a hat trick of assists and a clean sheet whilst sub 1 and 2 get 1 point each and come on!!
Bar Steward :lol: . Ouch, well if he does that we have you to thank for it

Dan_F

I lost my nerve and matched the person ontop of my mini league by captaining Kane. I had it on Salah all week, but knew that I couldn’t afford to fall another 20 points behind (already 35 behind!) if Kane goes nuts again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Most weeks I would yeah, hard to squeeze him in this week though.

Would have had to drop any of;

Midfield: Salah (c), Rodriguez, Zaha, Grealish, Foden

Forwards: Bale, DCL

All have good fixtures.
The classic strong front 8.
Had similar thoughts about having Jorginho as my 5th mid on the wildcard. Truth is i'd very very rarely play him over the other 7 so would just be guaranteeing fury when he scored a random pen here and there. Saved 0.5m down to a starting 4.5m guy in the end.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I lost my nerve and matched the person ontop of my mini league by captaining Kane. I had it on Salah all week, but knew that I couldn’t afford to fall another 20 points behind (already 35 behind!) if Kane goes nuts again.
I was always going to captain Salah this week but when I checked my team this morning I'd set the captain on Kane.
So now I've put it on Salah I have every chance of the classic sod's law that the original captain could do better.

However, not captaining Salah at home to bottom of the league guff, who are missing one of their best defenders all season, and have been absolutely found out after a season of near miracles, on paper would be madness.

RedDevil@84

My mini league mates agreed to pick different captains between Salah Son and Kane. Else our teams were starting to look too similar

Dan_F

I was always going to captain Salah this week but when I checked my team this morning I'd set the captain on Kane.
So now I've put it on Salah I have every chance of the classic sod's law that the original captain could do better.

However, not captaining Salah at home to bottom of the league guff, who are missing one of their best defenders all season, and have been absolutely found out after a season of near miracles, on paper would be madness.
Yeah Salah is the right pick. But I figured if he hauls I’ll still the extra points that mate won’t. Plus I really fecking dislike having to think about Salah scoring.

Leonzo1

Fecking hate this game.
Thought about Dallas Vs Jorginho and Ryan Vs Martinez all day. Guess who I went with.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had Bamford and Watkins a couple of games back.
Eventually decided Watkins was the likelier to haul post Liverpool! Just massively wrong then!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dammit..saw a goal on the goal alerts and Villa had the ball.
it's that damn Bamford again!

Guy top of our league has him. He blagged the work title once but most years is miles down.
Hope he's not lucking a year again :)

saivet

Took Costa out for a -4 and he finally gets some points on the board ffs

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never get a striker who can’t score against Fulham.
Will have to switch them over now.
Then watch Watkins suddenly find his voice again.

Three Villa was probably always a bit mad, but I was seduced by the Liverpool game. Which I didn't even watch!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Will have to switch them over now.
Then watch Watkins suddenly find his voice again.

Three Villa was probably always a bit mad, but I was seduced by the Liverpool game. Which I didn't even watch!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never had a Villa player before. Having 3 feels like I deserved a spanking. Paid off last week but we've got our comeuppance tonight.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never had a Villa player before. Having 3 feels like I deserved a spanking. Paid off last week but we've got our comeuppance tonight.
I had 3 for their double when the league resumed and that wasn't great. So not sure why I got sucked in.

Having said that Grealish should have scored and Watkins put one inches wide so just one of those bloody weeks.

3 players down, and about 6 points between them. Dross.