Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Mcking

KDB back just in time to supply his replacemant in my team, Sterling for the hat-trick. Love to see it.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
That was my go to option. Guess there are no better options for that money
Barkley looking like a very good mid-price option. He'll play every week and the set up there looks to really suit him. Weird how Villa suddenly have 4 or 5 very attractive options.

Mcking

I have it on Salah, but I can see him being rested early in that game too.

Could also see either Mane or Salah being totally rested for it.
Definitely Salah for me. Tempted by Sterling, but everyone has Salah and will captain him. If Sterling blanks or returns little and Salah hauls, I'd be in trouble.

RedBedlam

Been participating in the FPL since its inception and like the gutsy calls some people make. Top scorer for last week had Rash as Triple Captain. To play TC so early in season, genius or crazy or both??

K Stand Knut

I dont think Salah gets a rest this weekend.

Minor rumour of a Mane injury and Klopp might compensate for the lack of VVD by just going back to our scoring the opponent.

Salah currently my captain but debating Kane or Son.

I’ve also broken my rule after a first terrible week last week and made 3 transfers

Paul_Scholes18

I dont think Salah gets a rest this weekend.

Minor rumour of a Mane injury and Klopp might compensate for the lack of VVD by just going back to our scoring the opponent.

Salah currently my captain but debating Kane or Son.

I’ve also broken my rule after a first terrible week last week and made 3 transfers
MidJylland for the rest makes most sense. Although could rest Mane for that one and Salah for this one.
Maybe no need for a rest though. Liverpool have historically not rotated that much.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Same for me, but i'm hearing rumours that Van Aanholt will be back from injury this weekend. Which would be a pain in the arse!
Yeah then I have to play Brewster who will get 2 points at best. I got £0.9m in the bank so could upgrade from Mitchell to Coady... or Johnson to someone else.

K Stand Knut

MidJylland for the rest makes most sense. Although could rest Mane for that one and Salah for this one.
Maybe no need for a rest though. Liverpool have historically not rotated that much.
I personally don’t think he’ll rest either of them unless they’re injured or got a niggle but you never know

Dan_F

I’ll have Podence coming in for James, provided he starts it could be worse, seen as they’re at home to Newcastle.

I don’t really see anything worth taking a -4 for this week. long term I’ll have to make a decision on whether I’m taking out Kane for Aguero, or Son for Bruno/Sterling/KDB.

Paul_Scholes18

I’ll have Podence coming in for James, provided he starts it could be worse, seen as they’re at home to Newcastle.

I don’t really see anything worth taking a -4 for this week. long term I’ll have to make a decision on whether I’m taking out Kane for Aguero, or Son for Bruno/Sterling/KDB.
I am keeping Son and selling kane once the fixtures get worse for Spurs I think. Son will still be deadly on the counter and cost less.

Canuckred64

Thinking of taking a 4 point hit Greenwood out and Rashford in ( I have money in the bank). But with my luck Greenwood will play agaisnt Chelsea.

Maxii

Paad
Should I bench Justin (ARS A) or Mitchell (FUL A)? Thinking of playing Mitchell as better chance of clean sheet but more chance of an assist or a goal for Justin

RedDevil@84

Should I bench Justin (ARS A) or Mitchell (FUL A)? Thinking of playing Mitchell as better chance of clean sheet but more chance of an assist or a goal for Justin
I am playing Mitchell and benched Justin.

Dan_F

I am keeping Son and selling kane once the fixtures get worse for Spurs I think. Son will still be deadly on the counter and cost less.
True. But then Kane takes pens. Luckily there’s a few more weeks before I need to make that decision.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TAA seems to be going down overnight, but with Sheff Utd and West Ham at home next up a huge risk to remove him now! Could see a touch of the "Werners" with that.

Annoyed Holding is injured for a few weeks. 4.5m way into Arsenal's defence was decent. May hold off a transfer, and monitor Watkins for Villa. If he looks as unlikely to score as he did away v Leicester, I might just bin him off to Brewster, and bank the extra money into Holding next week.

J Rod at 25% too. Hope he makes it in.

Frank Grimes

Got Watkins in for Mitrovic last night. Team for gw6 is now

Ryan
TAA Saiss Justin
Salah(c) Son Trossard Mane
Watkins DCL Werner.

No Kane is a big concern but hoping Mane can do the business for the next 2 gameweeks.

Currently 14k OR and sit 2nd in redcafe league. Have my Wildcard in my back pocket too.

Mcking

Been participating in the FPL since its inception and like the gutsy calls some people make. Top scorer for last week had Rash as Triple Captain. To play TC so early in season, genius or crazy or both??
The team was created in GW5. I guess you have your answer now.

Deery

Dreary
The team was created in GW5. I guess you have your answer now.
That happens nearly every week some guy from Sri Lanka or somewhere creates a team on that game week and scores like 145 points, or they’re ranked about 6m. Rarely ever a normal player wins the game week.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
De bruyne will play? :eek: . Bloody hell i subbed him forSterling just because Pep said that he is out for a few games. Pep, you lying bastard

Deery

Dreary
De bruyne will play? :eek: . Bloody hell i subbed him forSterling just because Pep said that he is out for a few games. Pep, you lying bastard
DeBruyne’s been shite anyway I’d play Rashford instead.

If I had Rashford that is..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Pep loves to feck us over. KDB not coming back into my team unless he outperforms Bruno over a prolonged period. Bruno is 1m cheaper + just better for FPL points in my opinion.

saivet

I don't have many issues with my squad and provided nothing does go drastically wrong I'm looking to downgrade Ramsdale to free up some cash. I've had Martinez from the start and since he's performed well, I'll just stick with him.

I'll probably go with Meslier, even though I already have Ayling but I noticed that Butland signed for Palace. From what I gather Guaitia is a decent keeper but what are the chances that they drop him for Butland?

Withnail

This price change malarkey always confuses me.

I bought James when he was 7.7. Now he's 8. If I transfer him out to get Grealish in for this week I only get 7.7 back so I need to have an extra 0.4 in the bank if I want to buy him back next week.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

I bought James when he was 7.7. Now he's 8. If I transfer him out to get Grealish in for this week I only get 7.7 back so I need to have an extra 0.4 in the bank if I want to buy him back next week.
Nope. If you bought him at £7.7 and he's £8m now then you'd get back £7.8m. It's the difference of half of what you paid rounded down if it's an odd number.

Mcking

If you transfer him out, you will get 7.8m, so you need to have extra 0.2m itb to bring him back. I'd suggest keeping him though. You are going to want him till GW12 least.

Mcking

I don't have many issues with my squad and provided nothing does go drastically wrong I'm looking to downgrade Ramsdale to free up some cash. I've had Martinez from the start and since he's performed well, I'll just stick with him.

I'll probably go with Meslier, even though I already have Ayling but I noticed that Butland signed for Palace. From what I gather Guaitia is a decent keeper but what are the chances that they drop him for Butland?
Why not go 4.0m? If you have Martinez, then you should be looking to play him every week.