Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United58

I've already made one transfer this GW; is it worth taking a -8 to go TAA + Mitrovic -> Mings + Kane? They both went up last night :(

Mcking

Telles looked tasty with his delivery last night. If he could nail down a place at wing-back, then he will most likely get into my team.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Telles looked tasty with his delivery last night. If he could nail down a place at wing-back, then he will most likely get into my team.
Yeah I'll be looking at him, Digne and Castange as my replacement for Justin after the next two games, esp if United stick with the 3 back setup. Might soon be the best value out there for cleensheet points with attacking returns. Still hesitating a bit with Digne as I already have Jamez and DCL. Castange is also looking like an expensive, sideways move for Justin at the moment.

Think I'll be sticking with the 3 wingbacks setup and currently have Chillwell-Justin- Reguilon with Lamptey and Cresswell as back up. Just looking for that one other sure thing to put in there over Justin(looses his place when Perraira is back) without breakinh the bank for TAA or Robertson.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Just found out I'm 4 points ahead of Magnus Carlsen. Time to pick up chess as well, then?
You’re #1 in the redcafe group? Nice work :) I’m 7th atm. Quick question for Going forward. I’ve been doing fine without Liverpool assets and I don’t think they will be as dominant this season but would it be better to have Grealish and Zaha or Jorginho and Salah.

Nickosaur

I've already made one transfer this GW; is it worth taking a -8 to go TAA + Mitrovic -> Mings + Kane? They both went up last night :(
If they both went up in price, they shouldn't rise again for a few days. Wait to hear any injury news in the Friday pressers.

Skåre Willoch

You’re #1 in the redcafe group? Nice work :) I’m 7th atm. Quick question for Going forward. I’ve been doing fine without Liverpool assets and I don’t think they will be as dominant this season but would it be better to have Grealish and Zaha or Jorginho and Salah.
Nope, not #1. Yet ;) You’re ahead of me by 3 points!

I wouldn’t leave out Salah. At least not for Grealish or Zaha. Those two should be used to enable Salah in the squad. In my opinion, at least.

Ali Dia

Nope, not #1. Yet ;) You’re ahead of me by 3 points!

I wouldn’t leave out Salah. At least not for Grealish or Zaha. Those two should be used to enable Salah in the squad. In my opinion, at least.
im also ahead of Magnus so :lol:

Cheers for your reply :)I’m going to change out once it’s clear Liverpool have hit their stride.

Skåre Willoch

im also ahead of Magnus so :lol:

Cheers for your reply :)I’m going to change out once it’s clear Liverpool have hit their stride.
Yup, you’re a whooping 7 points ahead of him!

Salah has been steady Eddy so far! But with Liverpool’s injuries, it’s obviously difficult. There are several correct answers to your question, I guess :)

Withnail

we were just chatting about that above

I was playing 3 strikers every few but I think 5 midfielders (2 premium and 3 in form but lower cost) and 2 top strikers is probably the way to go.
I've mostly been playing 5 mids.

Salah, Son, Fernandes, Jorginho, James

With Ings and DCL up top.

Bamford's on the bench anyway but might bring him in for Jorginho this weekend.

If I did bring in Kane I'd downgrade one of the other strikers the following week to beef up my defence.

I'll wait till the last minute in case of injuries which might make my mind up for me.

Ali Dia

Have you seen Liverpool's next two?
i just swapped Bruno for Salah and emptied my bank because of Liverpool’s fixtures. I still fancy Bruno to produce over the next few games but it’s more of a risk. I’ll be looking to get Bruno and Jorginho in for Grealish and Zaha once everyone hits their stride and our fixtures get easier. Possibly Rashford in for Son too at some stage

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I suppose it's a much of a muchness. I'm just panicking a bit.
A good wildcard always sorts things out.

A guy in my work league was bragging that his value was 101.6 or something, when mine was 100.1 pre wildcard.

One wildcard later, and mine has risen to 101.9 as his is 101.8. Just :lol:

Neo_Mufc

Think I'm going KDB -> Bruno. I think Man Utd have hit a bit of nice form recently.

The other option I was looking at was Grealish but as I only have 1 transfer I will give Foden another week and if he doesn't produce much I'll upgrade.

United58

If they both went up in price, they shouldn't rise again for a few days. Wait to hear any injury news in the Friday pressers.
Yeah I was thinking that, trouble is TAA is about to drop :lol: I'll wait regardless, the COVID hysteria means anyone can drop out for a few days/weeks at any time

Neo_Mufc

Think I'm going KDB -> Bruno. I think Man Utd have hit a bit of nice form recently.

The other option I was looking at was Grealish but as I only have 1 transfer I will give Foden another week and if he doesn't produce much I'll upgrade.
I am really annoyed now! I did my research before that Pep said KDB was out for a couple weeks so I swapped him for Bruno.. Now the reports are that KDB and Laporte should be back in Training Thur/Fri.

Honestly I hate him.

Mcking

I am really annoyed now! I did my research before that Pep said KDB was out for a couple weeks so I swapped him for Bruno.. Now the reports are that KDB and Laporte should be back in Training Thur/Fri.

Honestly I hate him.
It's nothing to worry about. KDB without penalties is a waste of money at 11.5m imo. Fernandes will comfortably outscore him this season if Aguero can stay fit.

Neo_Mufc

It's nothing to worry about. KDB without penalties is a waste of money at 11.5m imo. Fernandes will comfortably outscore him this season if Aguero can stay fit.
Thanks, that's cheered me up a bit. Tbh I just don't like the way City are playing at the moment.

Edit: I have him in draft as well. I'm tempted to get rid, I think I will get a lot of offers.

Web of Bissaka

Salah or Kane or Son as captain?

I'm more towards Salah or Kane, considering Kane almost always play full 90 mins and everything go through him first, Mou won't think twice subbing Son out late mins if he thinks he's tired.

hubbuh

Martinez (Steer)
Lamptey - Saiss - Chilwell (Mitchell, Kilman)
Grealish - Salah - Son - Pulisic - Rodríguez
DCL - Kane (c) (Brewster)

There's two big issues in there for me. 1) The slightly ragtag defence with no star power, and 2) Loads of doubling up on teams that are in good form. I pulled the trigger on the wildcard at the start of the week and my team has a value of 101m with 0.4m in the bank. Any thoughts and opinions?

Skåre Willoch

Martinez (Steer)
Lamptey - Saiss - Chilwell (Mitchell, Kilman)
Grealish - Salah - Son - Pulisic - Rodríguez
DCL - Kane (c) (Brewster)

There's two big issues in there for me. 1) The slightly ragtag defence with no star power, and 2) Loads of doubling up on teams that are in good form. I pulled the trigger on the wildcard at the start of the week and my team has a value of 101m with 0.4m in the bank. Any thoughts and opinions?
I think that's a very good and balanced team, actually. I wouldn't change much at all.

Maybe look into Cresswell for Lamptey? I know they still have some very tough fixtures coming up, but that hasn't stopped them so far really.
Even Balbuena might be a decent shout, that'll save you even more cash, to perhaps upgrade.
I'd also consider Konsa or Targett, but you already have 2x Villa, so that's contradictory to point 2 in your post.

Leonzo1

Martinez vs Leeds or Ryan vs West Brom ?
Logic says Ryan but I got stung way to much with him lately.