Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am not happy with lots of things in squad but Kane-Lewin-Bamford attack brings me joy every weekend

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bamford is massively outperforming his Xg, even Leeds fans have said he's performing like he's on steroids as he was missing plenty of sitters in the championship but everything is going in for him.

But at this stage, I can no longer ignore him. If Maupay blanks against West Brom, Bamford is coming in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bamford is massively outperforming his Xg, even Leeds fans have said he's performing like he's on steroids as he was missing plenty of sitters in the championship but everything is going in for him.

But at this stage, I can no longer ignore him. If Maupay blanks against West Brom, Bamford is coming in.
Did you watch the first half? He missed chances. He always does.

Tiber

I have Bamford. Im not an expert, but I suspect this is a good thing. Sadly I also start Villa's keeper.

Bamford, Jiminez, Calvert Lewin has been quite a tasty front three since I settled on it

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Just can’t get going this season at all. It’s really frustrating!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
4 points. Serves me right for finally going for Martinez and he lets in a few. Grealish will score plenty of points over the season but he’s been low the last 2gw and worst of all I went from Wilson to Brewster instead of bamford and I’ve been thinking about getting him in for ages, it was so obvious. Also Transferred costa out... I think I’ve wasted points and my spare money and made my team worse and less flexible! Let’s see how the weekend pans out...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tempted to rage transfer Watkins out for Bamford right away. 3 Villa players in on the wildcard was probably never gonna end well
Same. Will monitor the potential price changes this week to see how quickly it needs doing.

Villa do have Southampton at home next. But three villa is definitely overkill.

I'm not even sure if Grealish is that smart a buy. That freak 7-2 seduced a lot of us.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Same. Will monitor the potential price changes this week to see how quickly it needs doing.

Villa do have Southampton at home next. But three villa is definitely overkill.

I'm not even sure if Grealish is that smart a buy. That freak 7-2 seduced a lot of us.
Feel exactly the same. In the case of Watkins he has only returned in that one game. I was on Barkley all week but panicked into getting Grealish last minute. Villa fixtures are excellent for the next couple of months but for the extra million I don't know if it would be better to go for the likes of Pulisic or whoever the Chelsea form mid is, or downgrade back to Barkley and use the cash elsewhere

Varun

Staff
Feel exactly the same. In the case of Watkins he has only returned in that one game. I was on Barkley all week but panicked into getting Grealish last minute. Villa fixtures are excellent for the next couple of months but for the extra million I don't know if it would be better to go for the likes of Pulisic or whoever the Chelsea form mid is, or downgrade back to Barkley and use the cash elsewhere
Grealish could have easily had a brace yesterday and that's without the pen shout. Fine margins.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I think Grealiah is a sold pick. This is a breakout season for him and he's a greedy bastard too which is perfect for FPL.

In fact it's that attribute that puts me off Watkins.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Going into yesterday's game Grealish was second only to Salah in the league for touches inside the penalty box this season, despite having played one less game than most. And he was top over the last four gameweeks. Then in yesterday's game he was still the Villa player with the most touches in the box, shots in the box and xG. All of which came from the fact that he was the most advanced Villa player. He's also second only to Son for chances created in the league this season. And we know he can perform very well from an FPL perspective as we saw it for stretches last season in a worse Aston Villa side. And he might be on penalties.

One game hasn't suddenly turned him into a bad value pick.

hubbuh

Grealish could have easily had a brace yesterday and that's without the pen shout. Fine margins.
If he'd have scored either of those chances when it was still nil nil Villa probably would have won and Martinez could very feasibly have had a clean-sheet. Very bloody margins indeed!

SSSSnake

Leeds are very strong this year and create plenty of chances. Glad I had Bamford in since game week 2. Makes up for not having Son or Kane last week!

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Going into yesterday's game Grealish was second only to Salah in the league for touches inside the penalty box this season, despite having played one less game than most. And he was top over the last four gameweeks. Then in yesterday's game he was still the Villa player with the most touches in the box, shots in the box and xG. All of which came from the fact that he was the most advanced Villa player. He's also second only to Son for chances created in the league this season. And we know he can perform very well from an FPL perspective as we saw it for stretches last season in a worse Aston Villa side. And he might be on penalties.

One game hasn't suddenly turned him into a bad value pick.
Fair points guys, maybe I need to settle the head just

Leonzo1

If I have 2 free transfers this week and I only use one I'll have 2 again next week right?

saivet

Foden and KDB bench ffs.

I hope one of them doesn't come on as I have Ayling first on my bench with 6 points.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Pep'd for the first time this season. Konsa only got 1 point as first sub, so not going to massively screw me over. I'd rather have 20 minutes from Foden than that.

After 97 points and a -8 last week, the team seems super strong for this GW6 and GW7 and next. If I got no injuries, I'd probably look to float 2 transfers over if I could.

Martinez
TAA Robbo Saiss
Mane (v) Son Foden Podence
Kane (c) Jimmy DCL

Forster, Konsa Mitchell Stephens

GW8 is a bastard week though, but is when the fixtures shift for the value West Ham assets. Any changes I make for that week though are going to weaken my team for GW7. GW9 is when Son and Kane face a tough run, then GW10 is when you want to ensure you have plenty of City players too. Difficult to plan it out.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I think that it is enough for me with City players. 11.5 mil for Kdb/de bruyne is not worth it. Thinking about Rashford or Son instead.