Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Neo_Mufc

I could do with another Burnley goal. Rather DCL just lose some bonus because I don't have him. Rodriguez isn't going to do anything for me.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Seems like there were a lot of shifts in the bonus late on in that match. Looks like 2 for Richarlison and nothing for anyone else relevant in that match.

Assist and 2 bonus as a parting gift from Richarlison before his funds free up a move for Salah this week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ok finally time for Rodriguez to go. I've been meaning to do it but has other fires to put out.

The choice:

Rodriguez and Vardy out for Salah and Wilson

Or

Rodriguez, Vardy and Bissouma out for Salah Brewster and Jota (then line up 3-5-2).

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
A lot have DCL, but a lot don't - so always good to get a goal from him.
Always pleasing to get a goal in the opening game.
63% have him. Considering the amount of set & forget teams and inactive players, it’s probably right to say 75% of active FPL managers have him. It’s similar to Son, it’s fine when he scored but you don’t get much advantage from it. I’m in two different leagues with friends and there’s 1 player who doesn’t have him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
63% have him. Considering the amount of set & forget teams and inactive players, it’s probably right to say 75% of active FPL managers have him. It’s similar to Son, it’s fine when he scored but you don’t get much advantage from it. I’m in two different leagues with friends and there’s 1 player who doesn’t have him.
Don't kill the buzz :lol:

Neo_Mufc

Wishing everyone including myself who does not have KDB captain a happy 90 mins.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Kdb on the bench could feck me now. Took a massive risk at the start of the season and doubled up on Evertons defense, they let me down big time, I think only one clean sheet?

Dan_F

Wishing everyone including myself who does not have KDB captain a happy 90 mins.
I have him, but the guy 1 point ahead of me in my mini league has triple captained him. I still need him to do well, but hopefully not too well :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He's back.

Neo_Mufc

So is this now proof that he's worth bringing it with the set of fixtures they have after the Utd game?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Last minute switch with KDB (captain) from Salah is looking a smart move already, but need Jesus who was swapped with DCL to get a goal or two if City are gonna win big here.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So is this now proof that he's worth bringing it with the set of fixtures they have after the Utd game?
This is why I say fixtures are more important than form.

Players form can improve if they have the right fixtures ahead.

Paul_Scholes18

I think that is a Sterling dive. Moss just got no clue. Captain De Bruyne points though so can't complain.

Just ruined all hope for Fulham to get something from this game.

Neo_Mufc

This is why I say fixtures are more important than form.

Players form can improve if they have the right fixtures ahead.
With all the xmas fixtures Pep might start to rotate more? Or he's a safe bet to play the majority after United?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kdb on the bench could feck me now. Took a massive risk at the start of the season and doubled up on Evertons defense, they let me down big time, I think only one clean sheet?
Sorry what?!
How did that ever happen?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In my work league (80+ players) in the top 7 only ONE person has De Bruyne.

That is utterly baffling.
It's not like they all have Bruno & Salah too.

Roll on another couple of goal/assists for him and could be a massive game changer in the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Garhhhh De Bruyne off the bar... a 10 pointer that would have been if that went in!!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Taking out rashford and konsa and using extra cash for Dias and de Bruyne looks like paying off already.

I am too far behind after such a poor start, but nice to be doing better now. Glad I avoided taking yet another -4 and just playing Kilman. Looks like Captain Kev will help me to a decent score!

Would be great if he netted another screamer and none of the other attackers got involved!

Leonzo1

How on earth did Cancelo fail to assist so far. I think he put around 7-8 cracking balls in already.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
De Bruyne could easily be looking at 48 as cap and 28 feels poxy now!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah I got confused and thought CITY had him on the bench.
I was gonna say :)

I bet this is one of those games he could rack up an all time record points score and we're all gutted he "only" gets 28 as cap!

RedDevil@84

Oh score something Fulham. My mini league team mate not only has KDB as captain also has City defenders.

RedDevil@84

What is this 1 pt for a midfielder for a clean sheet? I remember getting 1 pt for Salah eve though the score was 1-1 in the game