Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

Ok I did it De Bruyne in as captain. Watch Fulham turn into prime Barcelona again and beat them ;). Would be amazing if they could beat City and Liverpool
when I build my fpl based on them being smashed.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Johnstone

James - Justin - White

Mount - De Bruyne - Mahrez - Jota - Ward-Prowse

Jesus - Kane

Subs: Martin - Cavani - Walker-Peters - Mitchell

Any ideas as to who to Captain and VC in that lot? Subs too? I feel I need to squeeze in Cavani somewhere in there.

Paul_Scholes18

Johnstone

James - Justin - White

Mount - De Bruyne - Mahrez - Jota - Ward-Prowse

Jesus - Kane

Subs: Martin - Cavani - Walker-Peters - Mitchell

Any ideas as to who to Captain and VC in that lot? Subs too? I feel I need to squeeze in Cavani somewhere in there.
Is Kane not a doubt? Start Cavani for sure. Maybe no need for Jota or Ward prowse as cheap picks. Uppgrade them and get something cheap on the bench.

Wayne's World

Had to take a hit this weekend, have Martinez and Grealish but can slide Dallas in for Grealish and going to play without a keeper this weekend. Got Martinez at the start so if I was to get rid of him for a hit this week I'd need my keeper to have a wonder game. So only the 10 players this weekend

Brought in KDB, Bamford and Salah....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right sod it . Mendy in for Martinez.

Left Grealish and Watkins in the starting 11 just in case some mad miracle happens and they still play it this game week some how.
Imagine the fury of benching them and the game is played :lol:

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Thanks, Zaha's been awful for a while :lol: He's definitely going to be the one to go. I'm going to keep an eye on Son/Kane for Spurs too - once Jose gets some injures or fatigue they'll stumble badly
Tell me about it. Since I brought him in I think it's 3 points in 4 games hes got me. I know he has West brom next but I was sick of the sight of him, took a hit even to get rid

Paul_Scholes18

Thanks, Zaha's been awful for a while :lol: He's definitely going to be the one to go. I'm going to keep an eye on Son/Kane for Spurs too - once Jose gets some injures or fatigue they'll stumble badly
He has been out with Covid though. Before that he had 1 blank in the last 4 and one big haul.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
You never know with Jose though. I would not trust him if he says someone is fit or not fit.
75% chance of playing out with a "knock" surely can't see him missing Arse at home. Gonna risk it and keep him in not much quality to replace him anyway.. Aguero, Jiminez out. Vardy, Aubameyang away and out of form.

Tarrou

I wanted to do Kane to Ings but was going to wait a couple of weeks

now I'm tempted to do it now even though Ings likely won't start

I need the cash to get Salah back in

Nickosaur

Team is:
no keeper :(
Robertson / Chilwell / Dias / Justin
Fernandes / Son / Ziyech
Vardy (C) / DCL / Adams

Not really happy with the team - mainly absence of KDB/a City attacker - but refuse to take any more hits.

Paul_Scholes18

75% chance of playing out with a "knock" surely can't see him missing Arse at home. Gonna risk it and keep him in not much quality to replace him anyway.. Aguero, Jiminez out. Vardy, Aubameyang away and out of form.
Yeah I think he will play. I can't say to know anything more than what has been said.
I think Werner could be good though vs ´Leeds. They look like the real deal as a team for fantasy.

Paul_Scholes18

Why “upgrade” jota? He’s been doing really well
Not nailed on enough for a free hit team I think. If you can pick anyone why risk it?

Guys like Ziyech, Mahrez around who have performed and got good fixtures. Both rested in CL.

Paul_Scholes18

I wanted to do Kane to Ings but was going to wait a couple of weeks

now I'm tempted to do it now even though Ings likely won't start

I need the cash to get Salah back in
Maybe hold one week. Ings might be back then fully and Salah plays Fulham.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Going to take a risk and captain either Werner or Ziyech. I think Ziyech.

Sarni

Going with Ziyech as captain today.

McCarthy
Cresswell Chilwell Dias
Salah Son Ziyech (C) Jota
Werner DCL Adams

Bench: Vestergaard, Bellerin
Inactive: Martinez, Grealish

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Used my Free hit today to try and capitalise on City v Fulham and to solve my Newcastle and Villa issues. Didn’t want to use it so early in the season but I didn’t want to lose ground on others around me with City players.

No doubt city won’t score today.

Neo_Mufc

Used my Free hit today to try and capitalise on City v Fulham and to solve my Newcastle and Villa issues. Didn’t want to use it so early in the season but I didn’t want to lose ground on others around me with City players.

No doubt city won’t score today.
You'll be fine :)

Neo_Mufc

Think I will be looking to get rid of Rodriguez now. He just isn't picking up the same amount of points he was beginning of season.

Sarni

Brave choice but I like it!

I've gone with Vardy.

Good luck to everyone.
Yeah pretty much everyone in my league got Salah and KDB as captains. I need to catch up and I don’t even have KDB. It was between Ziyech and Werner, but I try to stick with midfielders in those choices. Then again Werner is on penalties...

Sarni

Think I will be looking to get rid of Rodriguez now. He just isn't picking up the same amount of points he was beginning of season.
I got rid two weeks ago for Jota. I might be swapping Jota for someone cheaper to accommodate Bruno, or perhaps Bruno in for Jota and downgrade one of my forwards. Hamez had like 3 good games but has been super quiet since. He’s also not creating all that much, it’s been all Richarlison and DCL recently.

Dan_F

Who are people going with for forwards? I’m seriously thinking about dropping Kane and going with three cheaper options to stack the midfield even more. But then I’m stuck in deciding whether Salah is worth 5 million more than Jota.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A lot have DCL, but a lot don't - so always good to get a goal from him.
Always pleasing to get a goal in the opening game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A guy in my work league, who played triple Chelsea defence against Spurs and got 3 clean sheets - has actually benched all three this week!
In favour of triple Southampton defence away at Brighton.

Really hope Brighton score :)