Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had Grealish as captain, wasn't too bad.

This week i'm gonna go with Firminho.
Just sold Vardy and put Firminho in, so might as well captain him.
I can imagine the frustration of having Firmy. Watching Liverpool boot someone 5-0 and then see he's on the half line pissing about not getting involved in the action.

Neo_Mufc

I dunno what to do with Grealish. I keep thinking those red fixtures after Palace look yukky and I can free up cash for gwk19 but something inside is telling me don't do it. He will score. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thinking Dallas might be this season's Lundstram. Has scored in last two games and been playing in midfield lately while being marked as a defender in the system.
Maybe in terms of scoring the odd goal.
But Leeds are no Sheff Utd of 2019/20 for cleanies!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I dunno what to do with Grealish. I keep thinking those red fixtures after Palace look yukky and I can free up cash for gwk19 but something inside is telling me don't do it. He will score. :lol:
You made me have a quick look to see what I could afford by doing Grealish to Son and downgrading Chillwell.

Answer - a 4.1m nobody defender :(
Plus losing 0.4m on Grealish.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wilson has done well but has a really shite set of fixtures coming up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Adams. :cool:
Watkins. :lol:

That's really something when laid out like that.

Watkins was utterly annihilated by that game he twatted that pen against the crossbar.

All of a sudden instead of looking at an 8-9 he's suddenly on a 0.
Then he comes off pens and they've had 2 since.

Dem's the breaks.

Neo_Mufc

A player I mentioned recently Stones has gone up now to 4.9m, Dias to 5.6m. Annoyed because I thought they would go under the radar a bit longer.

Their fixtures become ever so nice after the New Year so it might be better to get one afterwards.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A player I mentioned recently Stones has gone up now to 4.9m, Dias to 5.6m. Annoyed because I thought they would go under the radar a bit longer.

Their fixtures become ever so nice after the New Year so it might be better to get one afterwards.
It's a shocker that Stones is keeping Laporte out.
All that talk of how their season crumbled because of Laporte out - and everyone thinking they'd finally got a superb back 2. And then Stones still gets in!

Maxii

Paad
I have and want to keep Chilwell for the double game week so still holding even if he doesn’t play this weekend (unless it’s a confirmed long term injury of course).

Vardy has been given the green light by Rogers so with just Chilwell being the only injury and Balbuena vs Brighton as his replacement I’m happy to hold transfer for only the second time this season.

Nickosaur

Yeah Dias has really boosted my team the last few gameweeks. No doubt he will get rested in Pep's roulette soon but he's been a bargain so far. May even be tempted to get Stones to double up if City continue to keep clean sheets.

ROFLUTION

Wow. I was actually considering replacing Adams with Bamford for the DGW. But that now seems like it would be a very sideways transfer...
To play devil's advocate: Bamford gets on the end of a lot more chances if stats still serves me correct. Ings has been out too in this period, which has made Adams the main target. Adams underperformed a lot in the beginning of the season statwise, so it could also be seen as adjusting back to his expected goals

Nickosaur

To play devil's advocate: Bamford gets on the end of a lot more chances if stats still serves me correct. Ings has been out too in this period, which has made Adams the main target. Adams underperformed a lot in the beginning of the season statwise, so it could also be seen as adjusting back to his expected goals
Ings is out again though. Maybe worth hanging onto Adams for a while longer. If Bamford looks in better form for the DGW, I can swap.

Moby

Dick
Wow. I was actually considering replacing Adams with Bamford for the DGW. But that now seems like it would be a very sideways transfer...
Same here. I have been thinking of Bamford as a better option while owning Adams (he might still go on to have a much better season) and the only reason I got Adams when I did was falling short by like 0.1 or something, and was thinking of getting an opportunity of making that switch but looks alright for now. Adams doubles in 19 as well, and with Ings out he could be pretty much the focal point.

Both pretty good shouts.

Moby

Dick
Ings is out again by the way.

luck&neat

I'd still go for Bamford out of the two tbh. Much nicer fixtures coming up, and i'd say has the nicer games for the DGW specifically.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
There are over 3 weeks before DGW19. Chilwell may well be healthy by then, I am keeping him.

Moby

Dick
De Bruyne rested for the cup game to face a tired Newcastle at home who played most of the first team today.

Do we go again my fellow Kevin faithfuls? :nervous:

DickDastardly

I can imagine the frustration of having Firmy. Watching Liverpool boot someone 5-0 and then see he's on the half line pissing about not getting involved in the action.
Never had him. I think his time in the spotlight has come....Jota started strong, now it's his time.
Worth a risk trading him with Vardy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dias plays again and no Stones. Will he get dropped again or who knows? De bruyne rested.
I think he just trusts Dias massively and he plays all the games.

Good to see De Bruyne rested though. He'll punish someone soon.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never had him. I think his time in the spotlight has come....Jota started strong, now it's his time.
Worth a risk trading him with Vardy.
Well it was Jota's time until he got injured for 2 months.
So Firmy is back in for his 1 goal every 20 games.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
De Bruyne rested for the cup game to face a tired Newcastle at home who played most of the first team today.

Do we go again my fellow Kevin faithfuls? :nervous:
I'm tempted only because everyone will be on Salah, plus you never know West Brom could have a new manger bounce and keep Pool out, big gamble though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He surely can't go without a big haul 4 games in a row, right? RIGHT?!
Should be safe for a tidy 5 pointer after his teammates waste 17 chances and he blasts 4 over from 3 yards out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm tempted only because everyone will be on Salah, plus you never know West Brom could have a new manger bounce and keep Pool out, big gamble though.
Imagine the scenes if Big Sam took a point in this one.

He'll do well to keep it to a football scoreline.

Moby

Dick
From the first game under big Sam they looked a lot worse as compared to under Bilic. Villa could have scored like 5 and just battered them despite the baggies being at home.

Should be safe for a tidy 5 pointer after his teammates waste 17 chances and he blasts 4 over from 3 yards out.
It's like having that friend who keeps you from going back to a toxic ex and slaps you the second you even have a thought of doing anything. :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

I think he just trusts Dias massively and he plays all the games.

Good to see De Bruyne rested though. He'll punish someone soon.
Getting Stones was such a risk. He will be gone for a double gameweek player I guess. Hope he gets Newcastle at least.

Moby

Dick
My biggest question right now is if you could keep one out of De Bruyne and Son for DGW 19 which one would you? Both play only once of course.