Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How bad did Chillwell's injury look?
I might be wrong but it just looked one of those sore ones that totally lock you up but aren't much worry.

Like getting a dead leg if you've ever done that? Utterly takes you out of the game instantly but in 3-4 days you're fine.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Werner. :lol: :lol:

Oh my word.
He's not going to change is he? Mount is literally the only Chelsea attacking option I'm willing to consider. Their calendar looks good post GW19 so he may get himself in. I'm getting more and more convinced I have to ship Son out before 19. Son -> Mount would allow me to get Vardy in and their fixtures look good post 19 too. Then again I really, really want Rashford... definitely cannot touch Son ahead of Fulham and Leeds though.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Lampard is destroying Werner. He will do anything to ensure Tammy gets starts up front.

Paul_Scholes18

This round is the most annoying so far. Two injuries and wrong captain call when most got big hauls.
Particular most my friends got Bruno captain.
At least we won big so enjoying the football. Sadly though Pool won as well so title dream is still slim.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
This round is the most annoying so far. Two injuries and wrong captain call when most got big hauls.
Particular most my friends got Bruno captain.
At least we won big so enjoying the football. Sadly though Pool won as well so title dream is still slim.
When United beat them soon and win our game in hand, we will be top. Nothing to worry about.

Neo_Mufc

I cannot wait to take Sterling and Mahrez out my team after the Newcastle game (Unless they score 5 each).

My secret weapon will be Rashford:)

GledTheRed

I cannot wait to take Sterling and Mahrez out my team after the Newcastle game (Unless they score 5 each).

My secret weapon will be Rashford:)
I'm doing Rashy too, i should never have dropped him for KDB.

Gonna do KDB and Bowen out for man like Rashy and Son.

Nickosaur

Soucek bursts into the box at every opportunity, and is a threat at corners. Not saying he's going to get a goal tonight, but expect him to chip in with a few over the course of the season. Not bad for 5m.

Dan_F

Soucek bursts into the box at every opportunity, and is a threat at corners. Not saying he's going to get a goal tonight, but expect him to chip in with a few over the course of the season. Not bad for 5m.
Very good 5th midfielder. But does probably stop you from getting Bowen as a 4th option.

RedDevil@84

Is Kane going to get back to scoring form in FPL. He has made more than decent points along the way. But between tough fixtures and Jose football, I am beginning to be unsure if he is worth keeping in the team for long.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Turned away turned back and suddenly 3-0!
Takes Zouma's 2 bonus down to 0 for now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at the fixtures, Arsenal have a pretty good run after the next game v Chelsea.

4.4m for Holding might be a decent gamble. Plays in the week 18 short week too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Anyone any idea how long Lamptey and Reece James gonna be out? Had planned Cresswell -> Coufal this week to save half a mill but might look to get Dias in now for one of the aforementioned
They'll be out until you transfer them. Then they'll miraculously be fit and probably get a goal each such is this game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Son out gang :) . I am thinking about selling Son, but know what he can do.
I'm getting Son after Wolves. He's going to murder Leeds if they keep playing the way they do.

I've got my strategy for 18 & 19.

Gonna build a team of mainly double game players for 19. I can easily get to 10 without even taking a hit (I want to keep Son for his single). I may even bench boost as my bench will be Martinez, Grealish, DCL & Bissouma... That's a decent bench.

Will most likely play free hit on the 18.

Paul_Scholes18

When United beat them soon and win our game in hand, we will be top. Nothing to worry about.
Hopefully. I might captain Bruno or Rashford for the double. Think we can beat Pool. They look week on the counter. Or I just go Salah and spread the risk of being upset.
I think we may win 3-2, or something like that anyway.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
95 for me this week. Would have hit 100 if Taylor kept his clean sheet against Wolves or if Chilwell didn’t do his ankle in. Crazy to somehow feel hard done by this week!

Chilwell to TAA is calling me. I do love those Liverpool full backs in FPL.

Neo_Mufc

I'm getting Son after Wolves. He's going to murder Leeds if they keep playing the way they do.

I've got my strategy for 18 & 19.

Gonna build a team of mainly double game players for 19. I can easily get to 10 without even taking a hit (I want to keep Son for his single). I may even bench boost as my bench will be Martinez, Grealish, DCL & Bissouma... That's a decent bench.

Will most likely play free hit on the 18.
Yep I'm doing the same. I have Sterling and Mahrez for my last gameweek so I'm hoping they smash Newcastle.

I have 2 transfers but again I will only be doing Wilson to Adams. I can't really see any other cheapy forwards worth it and who have DGW19 appeal.

I will get Antonio as well but a bit later once he's back.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Chillwell cost me 5 points there, still an above average week for me with 65

Deery

Dreary
76 points for me second week in a row my captain blanked would have gotten much more if I stayed with Vardy or Bruno.

Damn you Harry Kane..

Sarni

Yep I'm doing the same. I have Sterling and Mahrez for my last gameweek so I'm hoping they smash Newcastle.

I have 2 transfers but again I will only be doing Wilson to Adams. I can't really see any other cheapy forwards worth it and who have DGW19 appeal.

I will get Antonio as well but a bit later once he's back.
Hoping Antonio is back for GW19 as I want a West Ham forward but would definitely prefer that not to be Haller.

Having Cresswell instead of Coufal seems like waste of resources but I can’t be bothered changing that now wasting a transfer. When I have a spare transfer I will do that as well as probably Chilwell to James (when healthy) or Zouma.

Neo_Mufc

Hoping Antonio is back for GW19 as I want a West Ham forward but would definitely prefer that not to be Haller.

Having Cresswell instead of Coufal seems like waste of resources but I can’t be bothered changing that now wasting a transfer. When I have a spare transfer I will do that as well as probably Chilwell to James (when healthy) or Zouma.
I think I'm going to bring in Fabianksi too. I just feel he has 2 prime fixtures to get a clean sheet maybe?

I got a decent spreadsheet from reddit so I'm using that to track mine. I'll probably have 26/27 playing GWk 19 :lol:

Sarni

I think I'm going to bring in Fabianksi too. I just feel he has 2 prime fixtures to get a clean sheet maybe?

I got a decent spreadsheet from reddit so I'm using that to track mine. I'll probably have 26/27 playing GWk 19 :lol:
I will have only two players with singles, Grealish and DCL. All others on doubles, plus bench boost, so essentially 13x2 + 2. My plan is:

Meslier McCarthy
Chilwell Vestergaard Dallas Cresswell Castagne
Salah Bruno Rashford Bowen Grealish
Antonio DCL Bamford

With over 2m in the bank.

Although Meslier doesn’t convince me with Leeds defensive record, I would prefer Fabianski but I wouldn’t know who to replace Antonio with. Maybe Abraham, but he gets rotated way too much. Could swap Bowen out for Mount and that would open up space for Fabianski. I would have to take one hit to get there I think but it doesn’t really matter.