Fantasy Premier League 20/21

luck&neat

Benson you utter goon. What sort of dreadful pen giveaway was that.
What the feck was he doing? Fully braindead. Guy was going nowhere with a defender touch tight on him already.

Would have gone into triple digits for the GW if he'd (Taylor) have kept that CS (was on for 11 pts).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the feck was he doing? Fully braindead. Guy was going nowhere with a defender touch tight on him already.

Would have gone into triple digits for the GW if he'd (Taylor) have kept that CS (was on for 11 pts).
It was like he didn't realise there was a salivating pack of us on redcafe almost tasting those points :)

5 is still good. But 11 and I'd really have started eating up my leader's ...lead!

He was 78 ahead at the start of the game week and I've taken it down to 43.

He now has Zouma and I have Chilwell and the keeper. So I'll expect to take 1 point off as long as Zouma can stay away from those corners.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
:lol: Of course feel free. I mention my team here plenty of times. Had Reece James who's out so now I'm gunning for every single WHU attack. :lol:
I'm glad he's out so I don't ruin my pants every single time he has the ball out wide or from 30 yards out!

Neo_Mufc

Yup. He seems ideal.
Pool's form, his scoring runs, upcoming fixtures plus the double GW19. He's a very good option.

"Best" Forward options for the double week; Vardy, Werner, Martial, Bamford, Firmino.
You know what, I have Bamford and hes a set and forget regardless. After that it's Firmino or Vardy. I'd go Vardy because I already have Salah. It's too tough because I'm also planning my transfers on a weekly basis for GWK 19 and my plan is to go cheap up top with Antonio/Adams & Bamford.

Currently as it stands I am going to transfer my way to a BB and I have 8 non playing players for the double meaning I have a 22/30 potential playing (touchwood no injuries).

Now! I am going to bring in another 4-5 soon so I am hopefully looking at a Gameweek of around 26/27 players playing with a few like Son etc who have ideal matches but only 1 game week.

I've seen quite a few messages here about gameweeks. Haven't had time to respond but my strategy is because I already have a good number of decent players already there I may as well just fill it up more and use BB. I don't want to use my FH for 18 but I will probably have to just to keep up, but if my team is ok I may just forget about it, even if it means losing 15-20.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not expecting much from Chelsea's defence tonight.
This is one of those derby games that always seem to be competitive.

Moby

Dick
I'm glad he's out so I don't ruin my pants every single time he has the ball out wide or from 30 yards out!
Yeah its awesome in overall scheme of things. He was looking like their best player so hopefully his absence hurts them big time.

And anyway I have Justin 8 points coming from the bench. :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is a stressy watch.
Chilwell injured 5mins in then Rice scoring straight after and just about VARd out...might get the netflix out and have this on in the background :)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Hope Ben gets well soon but that's truly awesome both for FPL and the actual league!
I will be keeping him on my bench even if he’s out for a few weeks I think. Too much value gain tied up, it will be hard to get him back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah its awesome in overall scheme of things. He was looking like their best player so hopefully his absence hurts them big time.

And anyway I have Justin 8 points coming from the bench. :drool:
A guy who has won our league about 6 times has had some hilariously bad luck so far this season. Sat on page 2 of our table! Like 50th from 80!

However he's hitting form now and up to top 20 2 weeks later.
Getting Dallas in off the bench with 5 points in a game he conceded 6 in the classic luck he normally gets

Schneiderman

You've got to be kidding me Chilwell, I knew this would happen. My defence this week has played a grand total of 9 minutes. Chilwell, Konsa, Lewis, Lamptey and Mitchell.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hope Ben gets well soon but that's truly awesome both for FPL and the actual league!
They'll cruise this game out unfortunately.

That Chilwell ones looks the type of thing he'll be back soon from.
Otherwise i'd have probably taken the opportunity to get someone cheaper in and sort out the Tottenham coverage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some Zouma madness is all to be hoped for now.
A wild 3 match ban red job.

Neo_Mufc

I really don't know how my defence has capitulated. James out, Chilwell 1 point, Lamptey out, Konsa out, Coufal 1 point so far.

Moby

Dick
I really don't know how my defence has capitulated. James out, Chilwell 1 point, Lamptey out, Konsa out, Coufal 1 point so far.
I know the feel mate. This was a good GW for cheap defenders and I went into it thinking I can bag a few CS with Lamptey playing SHU and James playing WHU.

Those 14 points from Martinez and Justin look like godsent now. Most GWs I'll happily take that from my overall back 3 plus keeper given I've spent little in that area but yeah plenty of bad luck this week.

Neo_Mufc

I know the feel mate. This was a good GW for cheap defenders and I went into it thinking I can bag a few CS with Lamptey playing SHU and James playing WHU.

Those 14 points from Martinez and Justin look like godsent now. Most GWs I'll happily take that from my overall back 3 plus keeper given I've spent little in that area but yeah plenty of bad luck this week.
It's also ruined all my planning for gameweek 19 now. I will have to go without less transfers now.

Nickosaur

Dias has been a fecking godsend the past few weeks..other than that I can't seem to rely on any defenders!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Lamptey is the biggest troll in the game.
Plays superbly regularly only to get sent off, booked late on, concede late on or for his marvellous assists not to be converted.