Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Knew I should have kept James in the eleven just in case...

I’m going to do what some of you are doing and start to load up on DGW people and use my free hit and bench boost.

Might be my only shot at making up some ground.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Grealish and Watkins bungling 2 great chances last couple of mins.

Watkins will get 11 but could have had unspeakable points.

Dan_F

Unbelievable return from Martinez again. I’m definitely looking to move out Grealish to free up funds for a back up keeper and removing Mitchell finally.

Question is would I bother rotating Martinez out for the tough fixtures. He seems to be getting bonus points in every game.

Also got some bonus points from Bednarek, which is nice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins has missed 3 that should have been assists from Grealish
This is the biggest problem with Grealish. He should have 3-4 assists most games but has a clown cast round him.

Would have been 7 points a goal between him and Watkins late on in 2 great chances. Plus bonus points. Never mind!

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
45points with Coufal, Alioski, KDB, Salah (c), Bamford (v) and DCL left. Might become a very good round.

Out this round: DCL and Ward-Prowse
In: Adams and Rashford

Squad going in to round 16:

Ryan, Martinez
Coufal, Bednarek, Alioski, Zouma, Justin
Grealish, KDB, Salah, Bruno, Rashford
Bamford, Watkins, Adams

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah you're not gonna get 38 CS from a 4.5 keeper. :lol: With those hauls he can blank a few and still keep top spot!
I shouldn't have switched him out a few weeks ago. But 3 Villa players was too big a percentage of my team.
Not sure Watkins and Grealish will be producing much the next 4 weeks though!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I transferred Chilwell and James out because of what you said Frank... feck you Frank. feck you.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's looking like a good GW.
I shouldn't have switched him out a few weeks ago. But 3 Villa players was too big a percentage of my team.
Not sure Watkins and Grealish will be producing much the next 4 weeks though!
Yeah 3 Villa players is .... a lot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unless KDB goes nuclear tonight I might be hurried into taking a hit to get Vardy. Palace are absolutely woeful at the back.
Got to be cautious with Vardy as can he play 2 games back to back.

I've pencilled in De Bruyne and DCL out for the Son Kane continuum but a De Bruyne absolute smash fest (while not winning!) would be perfection.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Just the 3, 3 and 2 bonus points so far! Even correctly benched Konsa for Soucek in anticipation of Smith keeping faith with Mings and Hause who had down nothing wrong in Konsa’s absence.

Next few games look awks though.
Yeah. If I was bench boosting, I’d probably be bringing in my 2nd Gk early as Villa have three tough games. They look a really good side though, so Martinez could still deliver. Konsa probably just gets a spell on the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That split second when a team concede a pen and you hope your keeper might save it.
Quickly ruined.

Leonzo1

Vestegaard Grealish and Chilwell all need to go.
Rapinha Taylor and Dias going in in the next 2 weeks. Leaves about 2.9 in the bank for a rainy day.

RedDevil@84

So Grealish doesn't even get an assist when Villa scores 3 goals and then manages to get a yellow card 1 hr after the game :D

United58

6 stared players, top 4 midfielders, defence is weak, apart from Zouma.

I guess the free hit for the half gameweek, no?
I probably will too, depends how the lockdowns go. Fixture congestion towards the climax of a season could be an issue, but playing your chips early could be rough (I played my wildcard GW4 :( )

Dan_F

Come on Chelsea, just throw Zouma in the box for headers already.

I can’t believe my mini league leader has Chilwell on the bench and Bellerin on a clean sheet.