Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Swiss_Red89

Coufal is an easy way to save 0.5m. He has less points than Cresswell but he missed the first 3 gameweeks. Over the last 6 games there is little to no difference between the 2. Coufal is more advanced (when they play 5 at the back) and is therefore getting himself into the penalty box more but Cresswell is taking direct free kicks and corners (sharing left footed ones with Bowen). Both are taking the indirect free kicks from further out aiming for the likes of Soucek. Cresswell is the better crosser and is unlucky not to have assisted more but I've gone for Coufal now as a set and forget for the better value
Many thanks for feedback. I think i will go for Coufal and invest the saved 0.5 otherwise.

But i understand it right: the GW18 will be a normal gameweek and if you don't have many players of teams who have matches, then you are a bit fecked :lol: (I already used my FreeHit).
My Cup-Game in GW18 will be a big struggle if I survive GW17.

IrishRedDevil

Really not sure what to do GW 18 and 19. This is the first time I’ve looked at the fixtures.

I currently have two free transfers.

GW18:
I have 7 players currently playing GW18.
I could transfer Holding in and field 8 players.

GW19:
I have 5 players playing doubles (Bamford, Walker-Peters, Bruno, Salah, Taylor).
I’d transfer out Holding and transfer in Balbuena for West Ham’s double.
Meaning 6 players playing doubles.

Is 8 players in GW 18 and 6 doubles in GW 19, enough to ride it out?

I still have all my chips to play.

United58

Ryan - Martin

KWP - Zouma - Konsa - Lamptey - Mitchell

Fernandes - Son - Salah - Zaha - Grealish

Kane - DCL - Davis​

2 FTs, £0.0 ITB. Any suggestions? So much of my team doesn't even play, but I'm finding it hard to work around Ryan, Lamptey, Konsa and Davis cause they're so cheap :(

Swiss_Red89

Really not sure what to do GW 18 and 19. This is the first time I’ve looked at the fixtures.

I currently have two free transfers.

GW18:
I have 7 players currently playing GW18.
I could transfer Holding in and field 8 players.

GW19:
I have 5 players playing doubles (Bamford, Walker-Peters, Bruno, Salah, Taylor).
I’d transfer out Holding and transfer in Balbuena for West Ham’s double.
Meaning 6 players playing doubles.

Is 8 players in GW 18 and 6 doubles in GW 19, enough to ride it out?

I still have all my chips to play.
Honestly, if i still had my Free Hit available and as you two free transfers, i would now start to build my team for GW19 and transfer in two players who have double in GW19. I would then take the Free Hit for GW18. You could also think about the Bench Boost for GW19 if you feel you have enough players for the double on GW19.

But thats just what i would do. I already used my FreeHit unfortunately and now I will wait and see how GW16+17 develop before I decide what to do with my (planned) 2 free transfers before GW18. I will have more players for the double and most of my squad is expected to play normally, so i will play benchboost on GW19.

Nickosaur

Ryan - Martin

KWP - Zouma - Konsa - Lamptey - Mitchell

Fernandes - Son - Salah - Zaha - Grealish

Kane - DCL - Davis​

2 FTs, £0.0 ITB. Any suggestions? So much of my team doesn't even play, but I'm finding it hard to work around Ryan, Lamptey, Konsa and Davis cause they're so cheap :(
Priority would be to bring in a keeper who plays!
And depends on your plans for the upcoming blank/double gameweeks. What chips do you have.
Personally I would be tempted to downgrade DCL to Bamford and replace Ryan with Fabianski.

Paul_Scholes18

No bloody Coufal who would be benched anyway in my team, but Cresswell play. Such a nightmare this round is.

Down to 10 now although hopefully he can come from the bench.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Spurs v Fulham tomorrow night is now in danger of being postponed. Feck!!!
I really hope not. But most people will have both spurs and city players so should impact most managers equally.

Paul_Scholes18

Ahh that's rough mate. I'll be down to 9. Do you have a captain/vice captain playing at least??
My last hope is Salah for cup qualification. I probably need a hattrick to stand a chance over the dead teams.

I think a red arrow is given right now. Just hope I can get some odd points to keep it from going down too much.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wait people actually take the cup seriously? Bigger chance of winning the lottery than this cup,

Paul_Scholes18

Wait people actually take the cup seriously? Bigger chance of winning the lottery than this cup,
Yeah the cup is fun for one week before you get knocked out.

I always have my worst weeks with rotation when it starts.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I have Son Stones KDB and DCL playing GW18. All the rest are double game week 19. I’m stuck. The lads GW 18 and 19 fixtures are looking good. I’m finding it hard to replace DCL as he’s my main striker.

Fabianski/Button
Stones, Zouma, Bedinak, Justin, Dallas
Bruno, KDB, Salah, Son, Soucek
DCL, Bamford, Adams

Thinking to just free hit gw 18 and leave the team as is for 19

Leonzo1

Taylor in for Chilwell was a great move for me.
I swear everything that could have gone wrong the last few weeks happened.

Dan_F

Now I really need Coufal to play. Or else I'll be getting that massive 2 that Bissouma will bring in.
If he does, you’ll probably end up with 1 point anyway. I get 2 points from Mitchell if he stays on the bench, as I’ve already had Zouma with 0.

RedDevil@84

Taylor is out.
Coufal doesn't start.
Bowen doesn't start too.

And if Spurs gets cancelled, I am well on my way to finish with less than 10 pts :devil::devil:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I was looking good to fade everything bad this week until the talk of Fulham/Spurs being cancelled and Taylor getting an early injury! My bench have all played now, so should get XI out, but was hoping to get a marginal green arrow today for quad Liverpool, Son and Kane to smash it tomorrow.

Currently looking like my -8 is just taking away points I don’t have!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Taylor is out.
Coufal doesn't start.
Bowen doesn't start too.

And if Spurs gets cancelled, I am well on my way to finish with less than 10 pts :devil::devil:
Someone in my ML has the below:

Pickford
Reguilon, Cancelo, Taylor
KDB, Salah, Son, Bowen
DCL, Kane, Adams

Non playing bench.

He could literally end on the lowest points ever :lol:

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If Burnley keep a clean sheet, I am going to tilt. Owned Chilwell, Konsa and Taylor who have all limped away from or fallen ill from clean sheets in recent weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frig sake - Tottenham off will make it a joke of a week.
And remove the smugness of rucking off DCL and De Bruyne this week :lol:

Taylor going off and not even getting a cleany banker is just a total joke.

Hopefully Fulham can't get their game binned just like Sheff Utd couldn't.

RashyForPM

Someonw in my ML had the below:

Pickford
Reguilon, Cancelo, Taylor
KDB, Salah, Son, Bowen
DCL, Kane, Adams

Non playing bench.

He could literally end on the lowest points ever :lol:
Honestly such a great team as well :lol: One of them which you can count on for a 90 pointer on any given week. Just unlucky.

Paul_Scholes18

Nightmare round. Bought Taylor over Allioski since I thought he was more nailed and got some nice fixtures.