Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Neo_Mufc

Maddison price rise last night :lol: . Glad I didn't risk bringing Vardy in as well! Although he could come off the bench and score.

My transfers: Sterling out Rashford in :) Nyland out Fabianski in (-4 hit). Did the keeper now because I want him for the DGWk and I couldn't decide which defender or midfielder to bring in. I could really do with Mahrez playing today and scoring. Would help me big time.

IrishRedDevil

Justin has been a real pain in the ass. Had him in my team from the start, he was collecting good points, then I removed him a handful of weeks ago as I thought his place was at risk. But he keeps playing, playing well, and earning points. Now 0.5 more expensive and I want him back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Everton vs Man City game postponed tonight...
Game changer that is - huge. Especially with zero notice like this!
At least the Villa Newcastle game gave some notice.

I shipped out De Bruyne and DCL so am glad to at least not get punished by either tonight.
Surely has to have a knock on effect for their next game too?

Irony that Liverpool was the only city to allow fans in yet Everton are then called off!

saivet

Good job I have no Everton or City players in my wildcard. Does make me worry a little if a fixture or two gets cancelled in GW18 when I free hit.

Neo_Mufc

feck me. KDB and DCL were going to be transferred out too. Instead brought Cancelo in. 3 players missing out when it could easily have been 0
Only comfort I can take is that atleast I got rid of Sterling for Rashford and Stones is only 4.9m. Konsa will have to come on vs Chelsea but looks like another Brewster game ffs. He is awful.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good job I have no Everton or City players in my wildcard. Does make me worry a little if a fixture or two gets cancelled in GW18 when I free hit.
Will really liven this game up where they decide to slot that fixture in!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's like Palace were just waiting until I realised that Justin would be my 1st sub with no Dias and then they started turning it on!
Infuriating as this was heading to an obvious 0-0 or easy Leicester win until then.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Things like this highlight what a farce this season is. I have only one city player and no Everton players and dont spend any time on the game, but it sucks for whoever has 3-4 of them and is competing for big money and spending real time on it and the like.

Just luck and lottery really, and that goes for the PL season as much as the game.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Everton vs Man City game postponed tonight...
Best case scenario for me is playing with 10 men now, and that includes Brewster. I'm actually surprised I've got this far through the season before running budget subs has bitten me on the arse.

Eugenius

Zouma and Reece James not even on the bench. I've lost 5 players from this gameweek in the space of about half an hour, and maybe 4 from the next gameweek too
By all accounts James's injury sounds recurring (ie avoiding surgery). I'd imagine he'll get rotated a lot more.

Feeling very smug to have kept Chilwell, no City or Everton players.

Dan_F

Feel sorry for the people with 3/4 players from that cancelled game (apart from the ones in my mini league). Not massively bothered about Zouma, as I think Villa will score tonight.

Definitely feeling like free hitting in 18 is risky now, but I’ve only got 4 players with games at this point, so I’ve gotta commit to it. The one good thing about prepping for the potential bench boost is that it’s made me strengthen my bench a fair bit.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Only comfort I can take is that atleast I got rid of Sterling for Rashford and Stones is only 4.9m. Konsa will have to come on vs Chelsea but looks like another Brewster game ffs. He is awful.
Rashford might not play either, I wouldn't be surprised if he's rested if he has a knock.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Things like this highlight what a farce this season is. I have only one city player and no Everton players and dont spend any time on the game, but it sucks for whoever has 3-4 of them and is competing for big money and spending real time on it and the like.

Just luck and lottery really, and that goes for the PL season as much as the game.
Well it’s part of the reason why I have decided to go with a deep bench all season long. I will have Bowen stepping in for DCL which isn’t bad. I still have Bednarek and Cresswell on my bench.

Paul_Scholes18

3 players out! What a disaster. Might miss the cup if more players do not play!

Salah need to bloody score this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have Mendy but i'd give a lot for Grealish and Watkins to combine for a goal.

Mcking

With all the injuries, postponement, and Leicester blanks, Son, Chilwell and the Southampton cleansheet are the only threat to a green arrow for me.

Chilwell's got an assist now, so need a Villa goal to prevent a haul from him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to see that Martinez clean sheet go. He was on for 2 bonus points as well somehow.

Need a Grealish/Watkins combo now.

saivet

Quite chuffed I brought in Giroud even if he wiped out the Martinez clean sheet. Not sure for who but I do plan on taking Giroud out as he's a rotation risk.

RedDevil@84

I have 10 players including the ones on bench. And if Pool-Newcastle game gets postponed, then that will drop further.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have 10 players including the ones on bench. And if Pool-Newcastle game gets postponed, then that will drop further.
Why would it?
It seems to be City who are the problem and no-one should go anywhere near the Pool and Newcastle players.

Neo_Mufc

Rashford might not play either, I wouldn't be surprised if he's rested if he has a knock.
I hope not. I'm down to 10 men already. Konsa has conceded too. This fixture being cancelled has the potential to ruin all the GW19 planning.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frig sake. Watkins and Grealish in the box and that damn El Ghazi scores again ruining another Mendy cleanie.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Well it’s part of the reason why I have decided to go with a deep bench all season long. I will have Bowen stepping in for DCL which isn’t bad. I still have Bednarek and Cresswell on my bench.
I think that was very wise. I am going to take a few more -4 to get q bench upgrade over next few weeks

Spark

Jumping on the El Ghazi hype train yesterday paying dividends (was an incredibly impulsive move).

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
El Ghazi has scored a few lately now. He's normally fecking everything up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think that was very wise. I am going to take a few more -4 to get q bench upgrade over next few weeks
Well it comes with its disadvantages like leaving 24 points from Grealish on the bench, or 9 from Vestergaard the other day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
El Ghazi has scored a few lately now. He's normally fecking everything up.
He's an absolute menace. Ruins so many Grealish would be assists and now he's stealing the goals of the whole team.