Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The highest score this week is 128 with 15 more players to play! Can easily get 250+.
Chances are they had Stones at least captain, maybe triple captain?
Unlikely that sort of mad haul will happen in the same lifetime, so unlikely to get the same haul second part of the game week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've already got stones in now. Not chasing points, was always the plan. But it still hurts that I picked Soucek over him. Need Soucek to get one of those 11 pointers next game to soften the blow.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Thinking of doing Rashford to Maddison to allow Cancelo to Robertson.

Thoughts on this?

Have 7.7 to spend on the mid there so could get Grealish back in if I wanted, but feel like Maddison might be the better choice right now?
Why would you want to take out Cancelo? WBA, SHU, BUR next three matches and just rested.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Thoughts on this?

Have 7.7 to spend on the mid there so could get Grealish back in if I wanted, but feel like Maddison might be the better choice right now?
Rashford is in woeful form but United have some good fixtures coming up.

Patchbeard

I'm unsure on whether to keep Cancelo. He plays most games but is clearly more liable to the Pep roulette than Stones or Dias, and he hasn't been getting assists or goals anyway (albeit maybe he is due some). I already have Stones (+ KDB), so could do a safe transfer to Dias, but that seems a bit meek. So could bin him for some other teams defender to enable the option of bringing in Foden in future, but then City seem like the most surefire clean sheet merchants right now.

So probably just keep him for now and pray for Pep to rest him in the FA Cup only for a little while. If he plays in the Cup then probably get rid.

Nickosaur

I'm doing well this week but still annoyed with myself for not doing the -4 to bring in Stones.
Always easier to say that in hindsight, and would have had to leave one of Kane and Son on the bench.
At least Dias is still doing the business.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Thoughts on this?

Seems sensible. I wanted to get Maddison in a few weeks ago but shat it and kept in Grealish, who's been relatively quiet since.

Cancelo quite likely to come back into the team I'd have thought, he's been on good form and has now just had his monthly rest.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Seems sensible. I wanted to get Maddison in a few weeks ago but shat it and kept in Grealish, who's been relatively quiet since.

Cancelo quite likely to come back into the team I'd have thought, he's been on good form and has now just had his monthly rest.
May keep Cancelo for this run then and just get Maddison in. Dunno if I’m chasing points there though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
News to me but just saw that the rule on bookings is 5 in first 19 PL games.

So chance Ole drops some of our players (incl Bruno) to avoid a 1 game suspension?

Glad I didn't captain him.
Think of the logic of that though.
Leave him out for a game to avoid him missing a game! He would still miss a game either way.
Could make sense to stop him missing a big game but it's Fulham and Sheff Utd next so no need.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Think of the logic of that though.
Leave him out for a game to avoid him missing a game! He would still miss a game either way.
Could make sense to stop him missing a big game but it's Fulham and Sheff Utd next so no need.
I'm holding you responsible if Ole drops him then?

I do think he needs a break though. Just looks like he could punch someone soon.. could be a ref, a teammate, Ole

Paul_Scholes18

My attackers are totally impotent. Wilson and Newcastle are pure shit. 1 game with Antonio would be worth 3 Wilson games.

Gazautd18

:lol:
Leader in our mini league used his bench boost.
Holding (Currently on clean sheet)
Saka (Scored)
Team consists of KDB (C)
Stones
Dias
De Gea
Antonio
:lol:
I quit....

Julz10

Is it time for auba to be brought in? Perhaps his 2 goals today could of broken That bad spell.
Or am I clutching to straws trying to
Make up points on my mini league leader

Leonzo1

Shame about Holding losing his bonus points. Saka for Soucek looks like a good move, maybe next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm holding you responsible if Ole drops him then?

I do think he needs a break though. Just looks like he could punch someone soon.. could be a ref, a teammate, Ole
No better game to get back to form than Fulham next surely.

Although captaining him when we had Liverpool away in there was a bit mad.

Our previous work leader did that. But he did a weird wildcard that seemed to mostly mirror the team 5 points below him. As if there was one game week left, not 19!
Bruno cap when he had De Bruyne and Salah too.

Tarrou

News to me but just saw that the rule on bookings is 5 in first 19 PL games.

So chance Ole drops some of our players (incl Bruno) to avoid a 1 game suspension?

Glad I didn't captain him.
what would be the point of that?

it would only make slight sense if we had a massive game coming up

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I don't think Fulham is an easy game, they've really upped their game recently.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Saints game in cup not canceled i see. feck. There goes my last hope to see Saints-Leeds game. Bench boost wasted with 4 points gained, lost in cup.....what a shit week. Worst week in season

Neo_Mufc

Could do with a repeat of the last game West Ham had. Will do me wonders as I have 3 players.

Swiss_Red89

To bring in Shaw for GW18 was a very good move. Two clean sheets and he also seems to get a lot of bonus points. He is quite cheap as well.

There is always a chance that he will rotate to the bench for Telles in packed schedules though. I think he will be rested tomorrow unfortunately. Still a good option to have as i think he is our number one left back for the reminder of the PL season. (if fit).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Phone gave away a goal with a loud noise, and was hoping it wasn't Antonio, as he was rampaging through on goal.

But to see Coufal assist is more than I could wildly hope for!
Hold the clean sheet son!