Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Well done for ignoring my FPL advice everyone! :lol:

Bloody Gundogan!

United Hobbit

Should have got Gundogan.... (though that would have meant minus 20) I originally swapped Klich for him but changed it to Maddison. Was going to do Neto to Gundogan but ran out of time as dithering over points (thinking it would be minus 8)

Leonzo1

How on earth I still don't have a city defender is beyond me. Every week I seem to have more pressing matters to attend to. And this week I missed the deadline. Ffs.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gundogan saved me from jumping out the window tonight. Just need covid to hit the Liverpool game and I'll be golden!

RashyForPM

Sterling assist. Doesn’t mean anything if he doesn’t at least get two goals after Soucek and Gundogan owners rose in the rankings.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cancelo is the city defender to get.

MiracleInMadrid

Why oh why didn't I just go through with bringing in Gündogan for Salah.. Ended up agreeing with myself that it was better to wait to take him out.

Neo_Mufc

Offcourse! My captain comes off. Wouldn't be a perfect Pep game without some roulette.

Deery

Dreary
Pep just done me out of 15 points and a captain with that Jesus substitution the baldy bastard..

hubbuh

Captained Gundogan as no one really jumped out this week which paid fecking dividends. I told myself to get shot of Bamford and I'm livid I've got him starting over Soucek the gunman.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fantasy footy is a funny game. You have a 2 goal 5.5m midfielder and are still disappointed with his haul, due to Pep subbing him so early! Bastad!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pep just done me out of 15 points and a captain with that Jesus substitution the baldy bastard..
Always risky captaining someone who plays 90mins in a cup game a few days before with Pep!And he was always coming on tonight. At least you had the hope of 30mins of action unlike when I got Sane on for 8mins as triple cap the other season!

Locke

Cancelo have been rested once in his last ten, so creative and dangerous, amazing that he don’t have more points.
Sterling haul too as Gundogan. I went with Foden unfortunately.

Deery

Dreary
Always risky captaining someone who plays 90mins in a cup game a few days before with Pep!And he was always coming on tonight. At least you had the hope of 30mins of action unlike when I got Sane on for 8mins as triple cap the other season!
It’s so infuriating, he’s more or less ruined my game week now. Thought after him scoring the other day and no Aguero he’d put him in to score some goals and gain confidence.

That Sane one must have stung..

Dan_F

These Saka points are killing my vibe. Both my cup opponent and mini league leader brought him in this week.

Neo_Mufc

59 points with Salah, Fernandes and Rashford and James remaining. Can't complain!

Nickosaur

Sigh. Fairly frustrating to see Gundogan and Cancelo haul, while also having Soucek on the bench.
But Raphinha hauling and Stones/Dias clean sheets mean it's still a decent start. Relying on the Spurs v Liverpool game to have lots of goals from Kane, Son and Salah.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
43 from 5. Easier to swallow Soucek and Cresswell points on the bench now at least.

Wish I'd have had the balls to captain Cancelo though. Got him vice so need Bruno to deliver tomorrow.

Bamford out for Kane next week I think. Antonio is gonna haul soon if he doesn't get injured.

Deery

Dreary
25 from 4 with all may big hitters still to play Cavani, Kane, Son, Grealish, Fernandes, hope one of them don’t play though to get them Soucek points.