Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
41points from 3 players. Sterling(c) and possible 2 bonus points for Cancelo. Good day.
plus Soucek first from the bench. Cant see which of my remaining players could miss out to bring him in though.

IAmAWinner

Actually having a ridiculous week so far. Sterling, Mahrez, Zaha, Soucek and Cancelo all in my team with Bruno as captain still to play.

Gazautd18

19 from 6.
feck off Pep.
Playing Foden for 51 minutes while I have Soucek as 1st sub.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
The 5.5m mids are doing well. Soucek, Saka, Gundogan and Raphinha. Making money less of a big deal if they keep this up. 2 premium and 3 of those gonna be my plan moving forward
I would do that if defenders and attackers had good selection. Take Kane out, and the rest of the strikers are fairly meh. DCL is fit again, so maybe he can be an option again. Vardy out injured.

If you go with 2 premium and 3 of those, I'm sure you're going to have a lot of money left over.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I would do that if defenders and attackers had good selection. Take Kane out, and the rest of the strikers are fairly meh. DCL is fit again, so maybe he can be an option again. Vardy out injured.

If you go with 2 premium and 3 of those, I'm sure you're going to have a lot of money left over.
My plan is

Ederson/Areola
Cancelo/Creswell/Digne/Tierney/James
Salah/Bruno/Gundogan/Soucek/Saka
Kane/DCL/Antonio

United Hobbit

33 points from 4 players, the accidental minus 16 is a sickener!

Gundogan is coming in next week, soon as I put Mahrez in he stopped scoring so let's see what happens!

Struggled with captain choice before using Son, should have done Cancello

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
51 (-8) with Soucek as second sub! Was tough to pick 2/4 out of Raphinha, Konsa, Robbo and Soucek to play this week.

RedDevil@84

I am still confused how Sterling is 4th in the bonus points system.
Clean sheet
2 goals
1 assist.

Cancelo
Clean sheet
1 goal
1 assist

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
52 from 5 players including 34 from Cancelo. Nice.

Ananke

68 points from 4 players tonight. I took a massive risk and made 4 transfers (-12 points) but my team needed a massive switchabout. Paid off! Cancelo, Sterling, Gundogan and Soueck.

Still with Bruno + Kane to play :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Rival got Cancelo and I feel I need to get him in even with a hit. It might fail, but at least it stops the rival from gaining big points again.
Dias or Stones who would you sell to get him?

I have 5/6 returns, but due to the explosivness of Man City it might not be enough for a green arrow if Kane and Son smash it.
Although if they do I should be happy about Liverpool failure and also it makes it easy to bring in Kane or Son.

Paul_Scholes18

stones may be out for Laporte again soon as ridiculous as his form has been.
Yeah selling Stones make most sense I think. I don't think he will be dropped, but maybe rotated more.

Right now the money is not a big problem, but you never know.

Tarrou

I'm tempted to captain Cancelo next week

not many obvious choices in my team as I don't have a big hitter from City

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It’s so infuriating, he’s more or less ruined my game week now. Thought after him scoring the other day and no Aguero he’d put him in to score some goals and gain confidence.

That Sane one must have stung..
Even sillier i got a one pointer from Sterling who started a game. Got booked and conceded for pure ire!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Guy in my league has 60 so far. Has De Gea coming up and triple captained Bruno by accident apparently.

Expecting he'll pass me unless Grealish and Watkins (who he benched) go mad.
He has used all three chips though which will bite later on.

hubbuh

Ffs my Stones + Dias + Gundogan (c) has been cancelled out by my rivals Cancelo + Sterling. What is the perfect City treble at the moment?! Cancelo, Dias and Gundogan?

Paul_Scholes18

I am tempted to take a -8. It would be a huge move though which can backfire heavily.

I have taken hits all season and they have mostly resulted in getting points straight away apart from the double last week, but long term it has not really worked.
Salah and Jota the most obvious example.
Mostly though it is cause the guys I sell tend to do really well and beat the ones I get.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ffs my Stones + Dias + Gundogan (c) has been cancelled out by my rivals Cancelo + Sterling. What is the perfect City treble at the moment?! Cancelo, Dias and Gundogan?
That's what I have. But yeah I think Gundogan, Cancelo and one of the CB's. Incredible value. 37 points from those 3 last night.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
If you buy City players I think you have to make peace with the fact that they might be benched from time to time. Cancelo, Dias and Stones are all clearly first choice though and will play 90% of the league games unless injured or a drastic dip in form. Likewise Gundogan seems to have nailed down a starting place alongside KDB and Rhodri in midfield.

hubbuh

That's what I have. But yeah I think Gundogan, Cancelo and one of the CB's. Incredible value. 37 points from those 3 last night.
Mental. Those three and Soucek and that's already a pretty good week.

What are people's thoughts on Saka? Another really cheap mid racking up points. Tempted to hook him in for Grealish...

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
How on earth I still don't have a city defender is beyond me. Every week I seem to have more pressing matters to attend to. And this week I missed the deadline. Ffs.
Get at least one City defender for the weekend as they play Sheffield United at the Etihad.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Saka, Gundogan and Raphina came up trumps for me. Dias with his usual clean sheet. Now I need Bruno, Kane and Salah to haul. After the -8 is taken into account I'm on 41 points so far this gameweek with Lowton, Bruno, Salah, Mendy and Kane still to play.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mental. Those three and Soucek and that's already a pretty good week.

What are people's thoughts on Saka? Another really cheap mid racking up points. Tempted to hook him in for Grealish...
cnut. Been getting points every week recently. Except the week I had him.

I swear this game trolls me.

Saka
Soucek
Wilson
Cancelo

Is it a coincidence that whenever I have these, they do nothing. When my rival has these, they do beserk.