Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good week overall, 82 points - I think it was my best week overall this season despite not being the highest points total. An absolute haul from my captain Cancelo, clean sheet from Dias, haul from Areola, goals from Grealish, Watkins, assists from Bowen and Cresswell. Obviously the United group (Rashford, Bruno and Martial) let me down big time. Martial will be gone for next week already probably, even despite having to take a hit having transferred KDB out for Barnes already.

Paul_Scholes18

Rashford is killing me. That was bad transfer
Good move in theory. Just a bit unlucky it has not worked.
I think getting in Saiss for me was just an awful move though on my wildcard. The logic behind it did not hold up.
Anyone else I did consider like Maguire, AWB, Mee, Lowton have done better since they had doubles and now it looks like he got dropped.

Neo_Mufc

Rashford is killing me. That was bad transfer
I was just about to post a question about him too. I've had him for maybe a month now and saw him as the perfect partner for Bruno despite being pricey because I thought he has the potential to go and score goals in this nice set of fixtures.

He has not done it and I'm not sure whether it's time to get rid now because I held on to Mahrez for so long difference being he didn't get any minutes at all.

I think it might be time. I'll give him one more chance against Arsenal.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
What is it with strikers this season? Hardly anyone is playing well now among them?

DCL hadn't scored in 7 games, Bamford has stopped scoring, Watkins recently went 8 games with no goal, Martial can't buy a goal, City playing without a forward, Chelsea change their striker every game it seems, Firmino still not scoring a lot.....I could keep going.

I want to Move Adams or Bamford on this week but no idea for. I already have Antonio so he's not an option.

Dan_F

What is it with strikers this season? Hardly anyone is playing well now among them?

DCL hadn't scored in 7 games, Bamford has stopped scoring, Watkins recently went 8 games with no goal, Martial can't buy a goal, City playing without a forward, Chelsea change their striker every game it seems, Firmino still not scoring a lot.....I could keep going.

I want to Move Adams or Bamford on this week but no idea for. I already have Antonio so he's not an option.
I know, seems like an ideal team at the moment would be 10 cheap to mid priced midfielders. I’m in the same position as you and think I’ll try Bamford to DCL. Fixtures look okay and rotate well with Antonio apart from week 25.

I need my opponent to get a 3 pointer from Son to go through in the cup, does it go on goals scored if it’s level? Really annoying that Rashford didn’t get anything last night.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I was just about to post a question about him too. I've had him for maybe a month now and saw him as the perfect partner for Bruno despite being pricey because I thought he has the potential to go and score goals in this nice set of fixtures.

He has not done it and I'm not sure whether it's time to get rid now because I held on to Mahrez for so long difference being he didn't get any minutes at all.

Same. Biggest disappointment on my wildcard has been Rashford. Doubly frustrating when you see him bag in the cup games. I need to move Bamford on first so he's i'll give him a bit longer but him and AWB are next on the chopping block after that.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I know, seems like an ideal team at the moment would be 10 cheap to mid priced midfielders. I’m in the same position as you and think I’ll try Bamford to DCL. Fixtures look okay and rotate well with Antonio apart from week 25.

I need my opponent to get a 3 pointer from Son to go through in the cup, does it go on goals scored if it’s level? Really annoying that Rashford didn’t get anything last night.
DCL did score in the cup so I suppose he's got some kind of form. Would have liked a goal from him last night though to make me confident of bringing him back in.

I have no idea who else to go for. Jiminez has been a main stay in my FPL team the last few seasons and with him out it's making things tricky.

I will probably go for DCL too in the end though as I just don't see anyone else. And I don't want Watkins as I already have Grealish.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm never listening to r/fantasypl again. It's nonstop shit advice.

Bamford to Antonio apparently was a sideways move. My thought was "yeah but form is still an overriding factor", yet I listened, and here I am.

And saw multiple posts saying it'd be silly to get rid of Rashford before playing Sheff. Cheers lads. Every time.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Only Kane delivers.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

I will give him also one more game but if he fails vs Arsenal then he is out. I will buy Saka

Nickosaur

So those who own Soucek - assuming he's back in your starting XI despite playing Liverpool? Too scared to bench him ever again :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
So those who own Soucek - assuming he's back in your starting XI despite playing Liverpool? Too scared to bench him ever again :lol:
Nah benching him again. Just move him up to first. Ideally I want rid so I don't even have the problem but that's not a priority move unless I need the funds for another transfer.

Liverpool are kind of mid table in the teams who concede from set pieces (6 total) so could go either way.

Neo_Mufc

I think I need one of these players soonish: Grealish/Watkins/Zaha. Maybe DCL/Ings as short term punts.

More than 1 United player does not look good at the moment. Reason being we chop and change our front too much and they are way too inconsistent at the moment.

Villa just keep scoring every game or at least look like they are and have a much regular first 11. Their upcoming fixtures look great.

Palace too I know they are bad but the fixtures they have are just crazy. You think maybe Zaha can go on and get 4 or 5 goals it would make a big difference.

Paul_Scholes18

Saka and Gundogan could get similar points for the same price so maybe that would save the headache
Already have both and I think I rather keep them . It is Grealish and Leicester mid that tempts me.

I have wanted to get Grealish back for ages, but there never seem to be the right time. Yet he always looks really good

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Already have both and I think I rather keep them . It is Grealish and Leicester mid that tempts me.

I have wanted to get Grealish back for ages, but there never seem to be the right time. Yet he always looks really good
Arguably the best player in the league, but it doesn't translate to the points that his performances deserve.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A slightly dirty feeling of having done well from rivals fails with United players last night! De Gea/Shaw/Rashy and a guy triple captaining Bruno.

Would obviously have swapped it all for a win though!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I have a 7 point lead in the cup and my opponent has nobody playing in the Spurs Liverpool match while I have Kane and Salah playing and hopefully scoring. My opponent also benched Kane which is a not a smart idea.

Paul_Scholes18

I have a 7 point lead in the cup and my opponent has nobody playing in the Spurs Liverpool match while I have Kane and Salah playing and hopefully scoring. My opponent also benched Kane which is a not a smart idea.
It would be sick if you got knocked out. Not even a red each would be enough. There needs to be pen misses as well.

Neo_Mufc

Anyone fancy Lacazette?

Edit: I think I'm going to transfer Zaha in this week his fixtures over the next 6 look way too good to pass up on.

K Stand Knut

I think I’ve survived another round in the cup.

Would take a huge swing for me to get knocked out

still happy with my team so will probably make the one free transfer this week.

got two Chelsea players who haven’t started since I put them in. Zouma will probably be the first to go and Werner gets another week to see if his compatriot takes a shine to him or can turn his form around

Withnail

52 pts with Son still to go seems to be a decent enough score so far this week even with missing out on Gundogan.

I could do with a 0-0 tonight as everyone around me seems to have Kane, Son , Salah or some combination of the three.

Withnail

Tempted to drop fernandes and bamford.
Tricky.

I have both too and am a bit torn.

Bamford hasn't scored in a while so I'd expect him to score soon but I'm tempted to swap him our for Antonio

United pens have dried up along with Bruno not getting a lot of points in the last few games. You'd expect him to haul soon.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Tricky.

I have both too and am a bit torn.

Bamford hasn't scored in a while so I'd expect him to score soon but I'm tempted to swap him our for Antonio

United pens have dried up along with Bruno not getting a lot of points in the last few games. You'd expect him to haul soon.
I think I am going Bamford -> Antonio next week then bringing out Cresswell for Mitchell to free up funds