Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Buffalo Bills

Had one of the worst weeks in game week 20. After Tuesday , I had Soucek on the bench with 15 points with two Leeds players on one point each with low minutes played. Then last night Mount didn't start and I thought great I'll get my 15 points off the bench. Unfortunately Mount came on with 8 minutes left, another 1 pointer!!! Chelsea new manager should be sacked for this!!!

Neo_Mufc

Had one of the worst weeks in game week 20. After Tuesday , I had Soucek on the bench with 15 points with two Leeds players on one point each with low minutes played. Then last night Mount didn't start and I thought great I'll get my 15 points off the bench. Unfortunately Mount came on with 8 minutes left, another 1 pointer!!! Chelsea new manager should be sacked for this!!!
From what I've heard Tuchel enjoys rotation and the comparisons have already been made to Pep.

I want to bring in a Chelsea player but who the hell do you punt on? Might have to wait a couple games.

RedDevil@84

From what I've heard Tuchel enjoys rotation and the comparisons have already been made to Pep.

I want to bring in a Chelsea player but who the hell do you punt on? Might have to wait a couple games.
Ziyech or Havertz I believe.

Buffalo Bills

I've had Chilwell for a while and he's been fairly consistent. I also had Zouma who was great for me but got rid after he was dropped for both games in the double game week. No idea why he got dropped

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is Bamford any worth keeping . Got it for 5.6 so, gained a bit but he isn't exactly doing anything and I can actually upgrade to Antonio or Watkins.

United Hobbit

On 57 though have the minus 16 to come

That Kane/ Son goal being ruled out is infuriating especially as Son is my captain

And now Kane, who I got in this week, is injured. Terrific

K Stand Knut

If that Kane injury is long-term, it’s going to wreak havoc with people’s teams and/our plans!

A lot of people are likely to have a lot of cash in the bank

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Don't get me started. Kane in for Firmino this week, Bruno captain, Rashford in instead of Soucek, who remains rooted to the bench, one clean sheet (minus a yellow) plus an Antonio assist the highlights of my 26 point haul.

saivet

Son goal and Kane assist ruled out. Salah goal ruled out. 27 points this week ffs

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane being injured would really open things up.
Switch him to Antonio and I could upgrade Smith Rowe to Salah with the KDB to Gundo profit already there!

Although that'd give the classic strong front 8 and that issue!

saivet

Kane being injured would really open things up.
Switch him to Antonio and I could upgrade Smith Rowe to Salah with the KDB to Gundo profit already there!

Although that'd give the classic strong front 8 and that issue!
Not sure what I'll do as I already have Antonio and Watkins. Maybe Kane to DCL and Smith Rowe to Maddison? I'll hang onto Kane until I hear about the extent of his injury though.

United Hobbit

Really not sure who I can replace Kane with, none of the other forwards jump out. I'm getting Gundogan in in place of Neto this week

I have Antonio and Bamford up front at present

Dan_F

It’s going to be crazy if Kane is out long term. I’ve already got 6 million in the bank. I guess Soucek to Mane/Salah would be possible, but would you really say Salah is worth having over Grealish or Gundo right now?

Also, ahead by two points in the cup. Any return from Son right now puts me out.

Rooney1987

Calvin Lewin with James Rodriguez in behind are both back so I think many will look at Lewin but other then that I think you’ll see 5 man mids with no cheap options like Salah, Grealish, Soucek, Bruno and Son. With cheaper forwards.

Neo_Mufc

As the only person in my ML without a Spurs asset, I'm chuffed to see Kane and Son get 3 points between them.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
How bad did Kane's injury looked? Didn't watch the game.

Him and KDB being out injured certainly opens up the options.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Power mid of
Bruno Salah Grealish Gundo Son could be a goer here.

Watkins Bamford Antonio up front.
Arse of a bench each week Though. Inevitable to lose the odd goal.

saivet

How bad did Kane's injury looked? Didn't watch the game.

Him and KDB being out injured certainly opens up the options.
According to Jose he'll be out for at least a couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if it's worse though as apparantly he injured both ankles.

I'm getting rid for DCL and upgrading Smith Rowe to Maddison. Given my week, I'm happy to take the hit.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Power mid of
Bruno Salah Grealish Gundo Son could be a goer here.

Watkins Bamford Antonio up front.
Arse of a bench each week Though. Inevitable to lose the odd goal.
Bamford is shit anyway. DCL with Digne back would start scoring.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
That Kane injury is such a headache as it has such a ripple effect.

He was the obvious captain next week
His absence lowers the potential of Son
If you dont get him in, you still need a "Kane in" plan so can't just splurge your money all over the place.

I may now opt for DCL again with Digne and Rodriguez fit and they're playing against Bruce Ball next so it could be a perfect time for him to start banging them in again.

Ended the week on 50 points and could easily been 65 if I didn't forget to swap Dallas out for Soucek. So frustrating the amount of money I've lost on the bench this year. I need to get back to my rule of having fodder like Bissouma on the bench to save the heartaches as I NEVER get the hauls from the bench...

Nickosaur

Shit week. 42. Just one of those weeks unfortunately.

Will keep an eye on Kane news but tempted to take him and Raphinha out for DCL and Gundogan for a -4.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have caught a breath this week really. 82 points and second best in my league had 56, I caught up quite a bit and still have a chance if the rest of season goes perfect. I caught up 49 points to the lead. Only downside is I made a knee jerk move of moving Martial out for Kane yesterday and it looks bad with his injury though I probably still prefer it just to not have Martial at all. It also makes things more interesting going forward as both guys above me had him.