Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RedDevil@84

Anyone thinks Pereira will continue the good form? I only have Foden in midfield from City and am sick of the Pep-o-roulette

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bound to be now I've just brought him back in.
doesnt matter. Think he'll be the most captained player this coming match so if he is benched, everyone will be in the same boat.

With that said, Klopp probably wants to keep the momentum up after their recent stutter so he may not drop Salah...

saivet

Anyone thinks Pereira will continue the good form? I only have Foden in midfield from City and am sick of the Pep-o-roulette
It depends on their fixtures really. He's taken a while to find some form but is a good player who is on penalties and set pieces. Just don't expect much from him as it's West Brom.

Dan_F

Zaha anyone?
It’s tempting with the question marks over whether Salah will be rested, plus his fixtures are pretty difficult after the Brighton game.

I think I’ll probably cover Salah, but maybe look to bring in Zaha if we play bad against Southampton and Rashford has to go. There’s a good argument to say that’s worth a -4 anyway.

Neo_Mufc

It’s tempting with the question marks over whether Salah will be rested, plus his fixtures are pretty difficult after the Brighton game.

I think I’ll probably cover Salah, but maybe look to bring in Zaha if we play bad against Southampton and Rashford has to go. There’s a good argument to say that’s worth a -4 anyway.
I've had Rashford for ages and he's done absolutely nothing. Our next 4 fixtures still aren't the worst and I would be gutted if he was to score.

RedDevil@84

Zaha anyone?
I used to have Zaha for long when Palace were playing well. He used to have one good week and two blanks and then another good one. That was usual. I sold him when he blanked for 4 weeks straight.
Don't think much has changed even now.

United Hobbit

Normally yes but mane didn't play last game and there's always risk Salah will get a rest
It's hard as Mane has got me points, however given Salah keeps scoring, which is annoying given its for Liverpool, he could at least score for me and I profit from him doing so. Its also hard knowing if Mane will be back as if he isn't presumably Klopp will have to use Salah....

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
People should consider rolling a transfer either this week or next to set up for the double/blank coming up... Only make a transfer of you absolutely have to.

Paul_Scholes18

People should consider rolling a transfer either this week or next to set up for the double/blank coming up... Only make a transfer of you absolutely have to.
I have too much work to do.
Trying to predict the doubles is pretty hard.

Think Aston Villa, Man City, Spurs should be best investment for the doubles.

Thus Saka to Grealish feels very tempting for me if he is out. Although not sure West Ham is ideal for Grealish.

Paul_Scholes18

So will Justin keep his spot? He is based on fixtures probably the best pick I can go for right now for a cheap defender.

Castagne injury as well might be good for him too.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Zaha anyone?
I was thinking about him (or Grealish or Maddison) as fixtures look good but he's so inconsistent (plays for Palace which doesn't help)

101 points in 18 games ... 77 have been in 7 of them, so 24 in the other 11 (!)

Most of those good scores have been Vs lower opposition (or us!) so maybe with upcoming fixtures, he's due some scores?

15% owned so a little differential?

Neo_Mufc

I was thinking about him (or Grealish or Maddison) as fixtures look good but he's so inconsistent (plays for Palace which doesn't help)

101 points in 18 games ... 77 have been in 7 of them, so 24 in the other 11 (!)

Most of those good scores have been Vs lower opposition (or us!) so maybe with upcoming fixtures, he's due some scores?

15% owned so a little differential?
Last chance for Rashford. I've been saying this every week but I mean it this time! If he does not score he's gone.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Last chance for Rashford. I've been saying this every week but I mean it this time! If he does not score he's gone.
He's not worth it man. He's a purple patch player, for his price (or cheaper) you can get consistent performers.

Even when United do well, Rashy isn't guaranteed points.

Dan_F

So targeting players from teams with 19/20 games played for a double is worth it? As an example, it’s worth going for Watkins over Wilson (not saying I want either of those, but it was an easy comparison).

Might change Salah plans slightly if that’s the case.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So targeting players from teams with 19/20 games played for a double is worth it? As an example, it’s worth going for Watkins over Wilson (not saying I want either of those, but it was an easy comparison).

Might change Salah plans slightly if that’s the case.
If I'm thinking of two similar players, let's say Justin Vs Targett, I'll go for the one with s double coming up.

Id however, never get rid of Salah.

hubbuh

If I'm thinking of two similar players, let's say Justin Vs Targett, I'll go for the one with s double coming up.

Id however, never get rid of Salah.
Not sure about that, until yesterday he hadn't hauled since GW14 which is fecking ages.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is anyone tempted to shift Son? Spurs look rubbish at the moment.
Would get rid and bring back when Kane is fit again. I think there's some crazy stat about almost all goals scored by Spurs involved them combining.

hubbuh

I was thinking about getting him in for West Brom. Although I rather have Kane when he is back I think.
More expensive though.
Spurs just looked bereft of anything against Brighton. It's hard to imagine Mourinho ever accounted for Kane not being there, it certainly doesn't look like they have much of a gameplan in his absence.

RedDevil@84

Spurs just looked bereft of anything against Brighton. It's hard to imagine Mourinho ever accounted for Kane not being there, it certainly doesn't look like they have much of a gameplan in his absence.
They never had a squad. Jose will need a good summer window to make up a squad.

Neo_Mufc

He's not worth it man. He's a purple patch player, for his price (or cheaper) you can get consistent performers.

Even when United do well, Rashy isn't guaranteed points.
I already have Bruno, Grealish, Salah, Gundogan. I prefer to play 5 mids but am struggling. What I will like do is be patient 1 more week then bring in Zaha and Vardy.

Paul_Scholes18

Justin vs Dallas is interesting. For my rotation it makes more sense to get Justin.

Just Dallas feels much better in attack, but without hindsight I would probably bench half his hauls.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Which GW is DGW?
Not set in stone but will likely be something like GW26. They'll announce it after the next two GWs most likely.

Not sure about that, until yesterday he hadn't hauled since GW14 which is fecking ages.
Most of his barren spell was in that stretch where Liverpool couldn't score goals. That is an anomaly and unlikely to happen again any time soon. They're back scoring goals and he'll alwayss be in amongst the action and is a greedy cnut who also takes pens and has been the top points scorer since he's come to Liverpool. Take him out if you wish but I think that's crazy.

so do transfers roll over?
upto 2 transfers can be rolled over.

Would get rid and bring back when Kane is fit again. I think there's some crazy stat about almost all goals scored by Spurs involved them combining.
If you have Son, might as well keep him and ride out the Chelsea game. Whatever Spurs' form, they have West Brom coming up, who have the worst xG conceded. I'm bringing him in to captain him this game.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Right. Got the last bit of my KdB cash to spend and changing a midfielder.

Grealish, Maddison or Zaha?

Grealish better player, though already got Watkins.

Maddison consistent and maybe some better opportunities while Vardy out.

Zaha... Palace have a good run of fixtures.

Or left field. Barkley.
Grealish without a doubt

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Cash, Pereira, Mendy are my next players to integrate into the team. Maddison too. Mitchell, Rashford, Bowen and Johnstone will go. Going to have 10.6m in the bank when it’s done but what can I do.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Brought in Robertson. Bit of a rogue pick with City coming up but ah well. I had a lot of cash, and still enough for Kane when he returns.
I’m going to avoid doing the -4 as I’ve been doing in past 2 weeks as theyve lead to terrible choices.

Top 50k now - would love to get past this week with another green arrow.

Captain choice is bloody tough. Either go dull with Salah, or go DCL. If Salah is rested then at least we’re all in same boat.

I can’t see him play 90 minutes with City coming up, but hoping he starts scores 2 from Robertson assists, gets subbed and then Liverpool concede twice.

Hate how fantasy makes your brain work.
I’ve just taken out Maguire for Robertson too because I’d rather we keep clean sheets without me benefiting fantasy wise, than the other way around.

luke511

Cavani holders, are you benching him tomorrow or taking a punt? He's got potential to be a good differential but it's a serious ball ache having to guess when he starts

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My dilemma is whether to bring in DCL for Adams or not. DCL has Leeds next, which will be open game but he's been off form and the fixtures get tough after Leeds.

Alternatively, I can just bench Adams, play Soucek and roll my transfer (in case I need to replace Chilwell next week with my planned transfer being Soucek to Son)...