Fantasy Premier League 20/21

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is Shaw a trap? Sure he's playing fantastically, but assists aren't the norm for him, and our defence loves shitting its pants at least once a game

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

Just to make the rest clear for anyone glancing through. Get planning. :drool:
I mean, Burnley fixtures look alright. The issue is - I have no idea who from Burnley is genuinely pickable. I suppose the most obvious pick is Mee/Tarkowski, but all it takes is one goal and it's a pointless transfer. No idea which of their midfielders/forwards are worth it. McNeil perhaps?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Not the best double imo.

Edit: I quite like Burnley's fixtures mind you.
I've got Mee so I'll play him. And Areola. Obviously 3 City, DCL and Digne. That'll do.

Need to bench two from Cresswell, Soucek, Antonio, Rashford, Bruno, Watkins though.

Son and Martinez on there already.

I hope someone gets injured because that's inevitable points again. Watkins and Cresswell I'm thinking.

Neo_Mufc

I've got Mee so I'll play him. And Areola. Obviously 3 City, DCL and Digne. That'll do.

Need to bench two from Cresswell, Soucek, Antonio, Rashford, Bruno, Watkins though.

Son and Martinez on there already.

I hope someone gets injured because that's inevitable points again. Watkins and Cresswell I'm thinking.
Nick Pope might be worth bringing in for his next 4 fixtures and maybe a Burnley defender too.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I mean, Burnley fixtures look alright. The issue is - I have no idea who from Burnley is genuinely pickable. I suppose the most obvious pick is Mee/Tarkowski, but all it takes is one goal and it's a pointless transfer. No idea which of their midfielders/forwards are worth it. McNeil perhaps?
Pope, defender and Wood will be the popular choices, you'd think. Wood currently out with a hamstring injury but might be back by then.

Neo_Mufc

Not a bad shout. Will he get the save points from those fixtures though?

I think I'd rather risk it with Areola and get Rashy back this week for our next 3 fixtures.
I read that he normally gets bonus points because Burnley defenders suck.

I also like Danny Ings fixtures coming up. I've been looking to change my strikers and I think I might just bring him in.

United Hobbit

Feck right off Tuchel- Chilwell benched, again. Unless he comes off I'm getting -7 Bednarak :mad:

Is it time to bin Chilwell? I thought he was supposed to be decent so why is he refusing to play him?

Do I go double City instead? I already have Cancello

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feck right off Tuchel- Chilwell benched, again. Unless he comes off I'm getting -7 Bednarak :mad:

Is it time to bin Chilwell? I thought he was supposed to be decent so why is he refusing to play him?

Do I go double City instead? I already have Cancello
Looks like he likes wingbacks.
Although surely Chilwell could play that role.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mendy (4m non player)
Stones Dias Dier Justin Coufal
Salah Bruno Grealish Son Gundo
DCL Bamford Watkins

1.8m in the bank, 2 free transfers

Am thinking i wouldn't want to switch any of my defence or midfield this week. DCL has a double next week, and Watkins is scoring and has a few doubles coming up.

1. Bamford to Antonio? Antonio has Fulham A and Sheff Utd H, whereas Bamford has Palace H this week, and Arsenal Away next.
  2. Dier to DCL next week looks a good option there.
If I didn't do number 1 i could do my 4m keeper to Aerola with his double in mind, but in reality I'm not sure a Fulham keeper is worth it.
Could do Mendy to Pope as my second transfer next week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
:lol: :lol:

Knowing my luck this season, Chilwell will play, proceed to score multiple own goals, get sent off and end up getting a bigger minus than Bednarak!
So Chilwell... :lol:

Seen the DGWs coming up. Think I'll be getting in a Burnley defender for Chilwell next week.

United Hobbit

So Chilwell... :lol:

Seen the DGWs coming up. Think I'll be getting in a Burnley defender for Chilwell next week.
Cannot believe it!! Hope whoever is playing in his place gets sent off and Tuchel is forced into bringing him on

I thought he was supposed to be decent?

It makes a Pepping look like nothing :mad:

I don't care if he comes on for 1 second. Just bring him on!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hoping Abraham comes out late on for a 1pointer to stop a pal getting 6 for Watkins in :)

Edit, rats Kante coming on. Never mind!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Mendy (4m non player)
Stones Dias Dier Justin Coufal
Salah Bruno Grealish Son Gundo
DCL Bamford Watkins

1.8m in the bank, 2 free transfers

Am thinking i wouldn't want to switch any of my defence or midfield this week. DCL has a double next week, and Watkins is scoring and has a few doubles coming up.

1. Bamford to Antonio? Antonio has Fulham A and Sheff Utd H, whereas Bamford has Palace H this week, and Arsenal Away next.
  2. Dier to DCL next week looks a good option there.
If I didn't do number 1 i could do my 4m keeper to Aerola with his double in mind, but in reality I'm not sure a Fulham keeper is worth it.
Could do Mendy to Pope as my second transfer next week.
Wow, we have nearly same lineup. Only 3 players are different (Cavani-Watkins, Mendy-McCarthy and Coufal- Mitchell).
Anyway, don't sub Bamford. Don't be crazy. Cheap, plays every game in a teamwhich play attacking football. Plus shoots pens.
Are you maybe thinking Son to Rashford? After seeing Spurs without Kane i must say that i am very close to that. And Dier to Shaw (for what i must replace Cavani first).

saivet

I currently have the captains armband on Son vs WBA, but with the way Spurs play and without Kane I'm tempted to give it to Antonio vs Fulham or Bruno vs Everton. What do people think? I'm feeling to go brave and select Antonio.

Last edited:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I currently have the captains armband on Son vs WBA, but with the way Spurs play and without Kane I'm tempted to give it to Antonio vs Fulham or Bruno vs Everton. What do people thing? I'm feeling to go brave and select Antonio.
I went with Bruno. Safe option.
Edit: feck off, now i put Son as captain too. :lol:

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, we have nearly same lineup. Only 3 players are different (Cavani-Watkins, Mendy-McCarthy and Coufal- Mitchell).
Anyway, don't sub Bamford. Don't be crazy. Cheap, plays every game in a teamwhich play attacking football. Plus shoots pens.
Are you maybe thinking Son to Rashford? After seeing Spurs without Kane i must say that i am very close to that. And Dier to Shaw (for what i must replace Cavani first).
Just worried about Antonio, as he's in good form and plays two of the weakest back to back.

Son and Dier play Wbrom at home this weekend, so it'd be a risk to take them out for this one, however poor they look.

I have 2 freebies, so i need to use one somewhere. Much to think about.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
84 over and out.

Mendy 6, Son 2.

Think I'm happier with the Mendy cleany, as with Chilwell and Zouma having been left out recently, a Chelsea defender/keeper becomes a point of difference!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Very happy with my decision to bench Son this week. Definately don't think I'll be captaining him v West Brom either. Wouldn't be surprised if he blanks again there, Spurs are pathetic
Yep, i think you have to play Son if you have him, but captaining him doesn't seem a smart move by any means.

Maxii

Paad
I’m tempted to get rid of Son, Spurs are so bad without Kane. Is that really stupid with WBA next?

Paul_Scholes18

So another week with tough calls to make.

Thinking about doing De Gea to Pope for the future doublegameweek for Burnley.
Although plaing him or Martinez is a tricky call this week.

Another move would be to bring in Son as a captain or Grealish for longterm quality.

I have wanted Antonio for ages too, but never get him in cause the time is not right.

I think for the doubles I want Pope, Fulham attacker, Raphina/Dallas, Ings/Vestergaard/Bednarek.

A few hits may be worth it I think.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m tempted to get rid of Son, Spurs are so bad without Kane. Is that really stupid with WBA next?
Every time I've got rid of someone like this it's proven very quickly to be a mistake. Not falling for it again

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Pope, defender and Wood will be the popular choices, you'd think. Wood currently out with a hamstring injury but might be back by then.
Lowton plays every week and only 4.4m - Pope and Mee quite a bit dearer.

Will consider given Burnley's next 4 fixtures (incl a DGW).

Son and Kane are a problem, kept because when both fit, usually get points and Spurs will have a DGW at some point, but on recent form, they're (very) expensive and average.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Spurs are so bad.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Spurs are awful at the moment but surely they'll smash West Brom? I'm going to bring in Son and Captain him. I can see a false dawn happening that game.