Fantasy Premier League 20/21

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'd say the opposite but yeah it's tough.

Reversing last weeks transfer feck up personally...Salah out, Rashford back in. Antonio captain. Feel he's got a Norwich like haul in him coming up.

Playing both City defenders as well...

Martinez
Cancelo / Dias / Cresswell
Soucek / Bruno (vc) / Rashford / Son / Gundogan
Watkins / Antonio (c)
Subs: Areola / Mee / DCL / Digne

Will roll the week after (play all my doublers + Bruno, Rash, Antonio, Soucek) then get in 2 x Leeds players for the double. Probably Bamford and Raphinha.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Spurs are awful at the moment but surely they'll smash West Brom? I'm going to bring in Son and Captain him. I can see a false dawn happening that game.
Would you really want to keep Son beyond that game though?

Sarni

Tough choices when it comes to first team. Currently stands at:

Areola
Cancelo Shaw Dallas
Barnes Bruno Grealish (C) Rashford
Antonio Bamford Watkins

Bench: Johnstone Cresswell Dias Bowen

Bowen will definitely sit. Cresswell and Dias are both viable options. Dias is more nailed than Cancelo and may get something from a corner, is also usually better for BPS unless Cancelo scores/assists. Cresswell could easily get a clean sheet and an assist against Fulham too... but Barnes aside I don't really know who I would drop from my midfield or attack to accommodate them.

Nickosaur

I'd say the opposite but yeah it's tough.

Reversing last weeks transfer feck up personally...Salah out, Rashford back in. Antonio captain. Feel he's got a Norwich like haul in him coming up.

Playing both City defenders as well...

Martinez

Cancelo / Dias / Cresswell

Soucek / Bruno (vc) / Rashford / Son / Gundogan

Watkins / Antonio (c)

Subs: Areola / Mee / DCL / Digne

Will roll the week after (play all my doublers + Bruno, Rash, Antonio, Soucek) then get in 2 x Leeds players for the double. Probably Bamford and Raphinha.
Same transfer I'm considering. I say considering - it's happening unless I hear any injury news between now and the deadline.

My team for this GW - feels wrong to bench a City defender and I may change my mind.
Martinez
Dias / Coufal / Justin
Bruno (C) / Rashford / Gundo / Son / Soucek
Bamford / Antonio
Subs: Dallas / Stones / DCL

Tarrou

Rashford>Son for me

coin flip on whether to captain him or Bruno, probably Bruno

anyone else going double Citey defence against the scousers?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I've dropped Dias this week and kept in Cancelo for his attacking output.
Yeah I'm 50/50 and have a great option in Mee on the bench but these kind of games are usually quite cagey and I can just see a 0-0 with Dias bonus points. Would annoy me more if I missed out on that.

Also City losing would actually be great for United so I'd be happy either way.

Patchbeard

Anyone fancy any Chelsea defenders again? 3 clean sheets in 3 games under Tuchel and some easy games on paper coming up. Obviously not Chilwell like @United Hobbit :nervous: Seems Alonso has taken his place for now.

Dave at 5.6 looks the safest pick, Rudiger at 4.5 a potential bargain, Alonso at 5.6 the high risk high gain punt.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Anyone fancy any Chelsea defenders again? 3 clean sheets in 3 games under Tuchel and some easy games on paper coming up. Obviously not Chilwell like @United Hobbit :nervous: Seems Alonso has taken his place for now.

Dave at 5.6 looks the safest pick, Rudiger at 4.5 a potential bargain, Alonso at 5.6 the high risk high gain punt.
They look good at the moment but too much rotation risk, James might be a good option if he plays the next game too.

Patchbeard

They look good at the moment but too much rotation risk, James might be a good option if he plays the next game too.
Rudiger and Dave have started all 3 so far though, only risk for either of them I can see is if he fancies Zouma when he's back from injury.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Would you really want to keep Son beyond that game though?
Yes, they have ok fixtures and Kane should be back.

People are all bringing in Rashy now, him and Son both have two returns in the last 6 (Son has higher points in that time too).

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

If Alonso keeps playing, he's the one to get. Unfortunately, I have other fires to put out.

I want to see a couple more games from them to see how they will fare.

hubbuh

Is triple United asking for trouble? :nervous: Shaw, Rashford, and Bruno are speaking to me. Salah out for Rashford is extremely tempting.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

People are all bringing in Rashy now, him and Son both have two returns in the last 6 (Son has higher points in that time too).
Could well have the tastiest dgw in 26 as well. Son is a hold for me at the moment and I've got an option to bring in Kane for 26 if he's fit and they do indeed have a double. Might even TC one of em.

I mean they might be shit at the moment but what I like about that Son and Kane duo is that you always know they'll play in the league when fit.

Neo_Mufc

A nice punt might just be Tarkowski. He normally comes in good with a goal for Burnley at set pieces. I have just looked and he currently has 0 goals or assists.

I bet he will be chomping at the bit to get a goal.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Rudiger is the one imo. I think he will be rotated the least and he's definately the best value

GledTheRed

Been toying with grabbing Rudiger for Dallas but the latter has been great for me and all my other defenders are great (Cancelo, Dias, Justin, AWB)

hubbuh

I also think the pricing this year is a bit shit. Not that I would go for either of them, but why are Liverpool's new defenders both 5.0? Feels like there's no incentive to go for cheap punts.

daveoliver91

Happy with the team I have overall, but not sure which players should I put on the Starting XI.

Martinez / Johnstone
Robertson / Cancelo / Justin / Chilwell / Dias
Gundogan / Soucek / Salah / Grealish / Fernandes
Wilson / Bamford
/ Antonio

At the moment the ones in bold are the ones featuring. Not really happy I have 4 players from Liverpool + City
Anyone with any tip?

Good luck all!

hubbuh

Happy with the team I have overall, but not sure which players should I put on the Starting XI.

Martinez / Johnstone
Wilson / Bamford
/ Antonio

At the moment the ones in bold are the ones featuring. Not really happy I have 4 players from Liverpool + City
Anyone with any tip?

Good luck all!
Antonio has to start against Fulham surely?

Duafc

Village Lemon
Same!

Think I might hold my transfer this week - have 3 city and one saints player so not too bad for G24/25.

Think I’ll bring in a Burnley defender and Dallas.

Anyone any updates onBurnley’s striking options? Everyone seems injured but will Wood be back? Rodriguez back from injury could be interesting.

Neo_Mufc

Anyone have a summary of the next few weeks. Apart from the doubles how can 26 and beyond play out?

I'm not sure how to play my chip.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Bamford and Justin replaced Reguilon and Kane. No Kane means vice-captain Bruno goes from 17 to 34 points. Jumped from 46 to 83 points. Sweeet.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Martinez / Johnstone
Wilson / Bamford
/ Antonio

Anyone with any tip?

Good luck all!
I would seriously consider benching Salah

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm really conflicted.

My plan was to bring in Son and Captain him or I can give Soucek that cnut another chance and just roll my transfer...

Neo_Mufc

Anyway did my transfer can't be bothered thinking about it.

Reece James out, James Tarkowski in.

Sarni

I want to get rid of Rashford to be fair. I brought him a while ago, he hasn't returned. I don't want Son either at least until Kane returns, and even then I'm not sure if this team will be any good.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is GW26 likely to be the last big DGW?

Kjorra

GKP: Martínez (Forster)
DEF: Justin, Shaw, Coufal (Stones, Dallas)
MID: Son, Rashford, Fernandes, Grealish, Maddison
FWD: Antonio, Bamford (Wilson)

7 million in the bank - what to change?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Martinez / Johnstone
Wilson / Bamford
/ Antonio

Anyone with any tip?

Good luck all!
Antonio on the bench v Fulham sounds madness.

Surely he's ahead of Soucek for starters. And Newcastle are still pony and Southampton will be stewing after the 9-0!
Id probably even bench gundo over Antonio.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
City and a few other teams like that will have some more I think...
I mean in terms of multiple teams having a double in 1 game week. I understand the likes of City have games to make up but they are likely to be scattered around.

daveoliver91

Thanks for the responses guys!
Yeah, will bring Antonio in for sure, might bench Gundo.. will be a last minute decision probably!