Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
No doubt. People talking like Mitrovic, Ings, Wilson etc are better options due to lower prices, but they’re not. Kane is a cert to plunder loads of goals.

Needless to say, I have him in my team, which means he won’t plunder loads of goals :lol:
Yeah but you really need an extra 80 points to justify £4.0m difference between Kane and someone like Wilson, Mitrovic or Maupay. Or maybe even more considering what £4.0m can get you in midfield and especially defense. Which he may well do, considering he’s a 25-goal striker at his best, but 22-23 goals is the least you need to justify price. From the £6.0m to £7.0m bunch there will inevitably be at least one strikers who gets within 40-50 points off Kane at worst but finding that one among all of them is tough.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Hope so. All sites predicting line ups have him starting.
I'm a bit worried because I really don't want to swap out a 4.5 defender in the first month or so, so I might go with KWP.

Kuba

I am going all in in that round and using wildcard before 2, always lots of people are panic buying and prices going mental.

@ the moment
McCarthy
TAA-Robertson-Tierney
ASM-Bowen-Saka-Son-Auba(c)
Werner-Wardy

Random GK, Justin, Brewster, Mitchell

I can swap Tierney and Son for Kane and some 4.5 player

or get rid of Bowen and replace Son with Salah

not feeling Havertz

If i get some info about pulisic Pulisic starting then i can get rid of 2 od those 5-6 mln mids nad replace them with Pulisic and ...

MiracleInMadrid

Anyone know whether Saka will start for Arsenal? Or will Tierney take his spot at left fullback/wingback?

ROFLUTION

Anyone know whether Saka will start for Arsenal? Or will Tierney take his spot at left fullback/wingback?
I think he will. Tierney at left center back, and then either Maitland-niles at left wingback or Saka. Saka played right winger in community shield and provided an assists, so might start there again with Bellerin behind him. Im going for Saka. Has end product

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
After having him in every draft so far I’m thinking of going without Salah.

Given I’m not going to captain him in the first few weeks (though he’s a great option today) taking him out allows a more balanced team - the way the squad is structured as well let’s me get United / City players in easier after the first game week.

Anyone else gone without Salah?

Deery

Dreary
Changed my team to:

Ryan
Trent James Digne
Salah Son McGinn Havertz
Rodrigo Vardy Werner

Rude von Mistelroum

Final team

McCarthy (Martin)
Trent Doherty Egan (Webster & Neco Williams)
Saint-Maximin Auba Pulisic Ward Prowse (Mark Noble)
Vardy Jimenez Ings

Jimenez to Martial next week
Auba to KDB week after

hubbuh

Last few hours of tinkering before we are off!

I questioned someones decision to have 3 Arsenal players... but is Holding not a good shout at 4.5? They've got 2 nice games to start, they've got a bit of a feel good factor, and he's cheap. It is Arsenal, though.. Out of KWP, Holding and Justin, which one would YOU swap out for Davies of Spurs?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Last thoughts on my team please?

Schmeichel - Ryan

TAA Thomas KWP Egan Lamptey

Auba Salah Son SaintMaxi Burke

CalvertLewin Werner Brewster

Never asked before but panicking now.

Nickosaur

I questioned someones decision to have 3 Arsenal players... but is Holding not a good shout at 4.5? They've got 2 nice games to start, they've got a bit of a feel good factor, and he's cheap. It is Arsenal, though.. Out of KWP, Holding and Justin, which one would YOU swap out for Davies of Spurs?
Who do you have in goal? If you've already got McCarthy I'd get rid of KWP.
Otherwise Holding is only good for the opening fixtures - you'd imagine he won't be in the team once everyone is fit again.

Nickosaur

Not sure why I'm agonising over this so much, I'll have a shite start regardless and be using the wildcard by gw3 :lol:

hubbuh

Who do you have in goal? If you've already got McCarthy I'd get rid of KWP.
Otherwise Holding is only good for the opening fixtures - you'd imagine he won't be in the team once everyone is fit again.
Bloody nora, yeah Arsenal's fixtures after the first two are deadly! This game is such a cnut...

KennyBurner

I feel like not having any Everton players with all their new stars might be a misplay from me. Maybe richarlison for ings?

Leonzo1

Need your advice guys.

DCL Kane and Davies

VS

DCL Ings and mitrovic

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Two options.

Most likely is we keep the 3-4-3 we ended last season with, where Tierney starts at LCB. In that formation, Saka could start at LWB or RW. Neither is guaranteed though, it’s hard to have confidence that he’ll start given that he was benched with that formation at the end of last season. Maitland-Niles and Pepe most likely start ahead of him

Otherwise, we could play 4-3-3 with Saka and Willian options at the ‘10’. In that formation, Tierney starts every game at LB and Saka either plays at 10 or on the wings. I think he plays more minutes with that formation but he’s still far from guaranteed.

I’ve picked Saint-Maximin ahead of him.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM

Saliba is a better choice than Holding, and at the same price.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
I’ve gone for:

Pope
TAA/Saliba/Doherty
Aubameyang/KDB/Traore/St Maximin
Werner/Jimenez/Batshuayi

Son in for KDB in GW1.

Let’s see.

DarkLord

Just checking in with the FPL experts here. What happens if I have our players (Man Utd) and City for Gameweek 1? Does it count towards our first game? I have 6 of them in our Gameweek 1 and they will most likely be my mainstay so I don't want to risk too many changes just because they can't play so soon yet.

United Hobbit

I've gone for this, not overly happy with but will do for now, i might then "downgrade" Mane to KDB when hes back to free up a little money:

GK: Mccarthy, Pope
Defence: TAA, Egan, Tierney, Cody, Dallas
Midfield: Mane, Traore, Ward Prowse, Pulisic, Lundstrum
Forwards: Ayew, Jiminez, Werner

Im keeping an eye on Rodriguez and Havertz. Just realised I have a lot of Wolves, not overly keen on that

I had Greenwood but after his current antics im not sure he will play and needed more cover for the first week. Will see what happens and maybe bring him in

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Withnail

Just checking in with the FPL experts here. What happens if I have our players (Man Utd) and City for Gameweek 1? Does it count towards our first game? I have 6 of them in our Gameweek 1 and they will most likely be my mainstay so I don't want to risk too many changes just because they can't play so soon yet.
Neither team plays in GW1 so that's a lot of null points.

You'll be on the back foot. Most are planning to slowly introduce United and City players or maybe going with a player or two in the bench Week 1.

Deery

Dreary
I've Havertz in aswell but it's a bit of a risk isn't it? Are any of Chelsea's new guys nailed on to start?
Ziyech is injured and they sold Willian so I’d expect him to start on the right even if Mount does start. I don’t think the only 3 training sessions matter too much he’s quality..

BorisDeLeFora

I have Martial only, will make no transfer before gw2 as City have Wolves away anyway, then for gw3 will move out Auba for KDB and bring in Greenwood probably, so be up to 3