Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein Need to thank you for putting that doubt in my mind last night. Switched it to Gundo.
Haha no worries mate. Good man on making the right call.

It worked out exactly as I thought.

Pope did well but his ceiling will always be lower than an attacking player.

I always go for the higher ceiling player.

Id ratherv attack the game like Pep than play defensive like Mou :lol:

Neo_Mufc

Haha no worries mate. Good man on making the right call.

It worked out exactly as I thought.

Pope did well but his ceiling will always be lower than an attacking player.

I always go for the higher ceiling player.
I'm on 73 points no idea how. I've been waiting ages for a week like this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will be on 58 after Gundo's bonuses are added, and that's pretty competitive at the top of my league, or even better than others.
That suits me, as one guy had Lowton's 15 coming in, and another has 7 doublers!

Really need Grealish and Watkins to turn up tonight though.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Dreadful week for me. Have Dias so of course miss out on the clean sheet.

Have Gundogan and Sterling and of course I captained the wrong one.

Wildcard is active at least. Need to bounce back. Having my worst season for years. Live rank of 175k right now. :(

Cornish

I’ll be on 76 points (after bonuses are added) having had 6 players play. Also got Watkins to play shortly. Got to be the best start to a week I’ve ever made!! Last minute decisions against my gut instinct to go for Lowton over Tarkowski and to captain gundogan over Fernandes have helped massively mind!!

Dudu

There are some monster scores going about!

Well done to those with double/triple Burnley defence, and also fellow Gundo captainers.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Will be on 58 after Gundo's bonuses are added, and that's pretty competitive at the top of my league, or even better than others.
That suits me, as one guy had Lowton's 15 coming in, and another has 7 doublers!

Really need Grealish and Watkins to turn up tonight though.
Annoyingly, no-one else in my league has captained Gundogan except the two guys I'm trying to catch. Probably why they are top the league. Cnuts.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Needed a decent score to peak my interest again after a few really average weeks. 65 with no hits, although I benched Barnes and won’t expect to see him come on from second sub! Captained Gundo, yet never considered the triple really, so can’t have any hint of disappointment there! Mee’s injury and Dias not being fit for today are the only slight concerns.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoyingly, no-one else in my league has captained Gundogan except the two guys I'm trying to catch. Probably why they are top the league. Cnuts.
:lol: That might well be why they're top indeed mate.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I'm livid - I switched captaincy from Gundogan to Salah this morning as I was trying to be smart.

I don't even care if I have him - I'm gutted as hell.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I remember in gw6 or gw7; Martinez and McCarthy were 4,5mil. I needed gk instead of butter fingers Pickford. And i chose McCarthy and sticked with him till this day. What a mistake that was...

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I remember in gw6 or gw7; Martinez and McCarthy were 4,5mil. I needed gk instead of butter fingers Pickford. And i chose McCarthy and sticked with him till this day. What a mistake that was...
I swapped McCarthy to Martinez on a free transfer and someone in here found it a ridiculous decision. Was very bizarre.

Hope he concedes today though.. brought in Pope for Burnley’s double gameweek so have him on the bench.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Trip captained Gundogan, brought in Lowton and Salah and got points for Ederson. On 81 points this week so for.

Shaw, Soucek, Bamford, Antonio and Bruno to play.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What are people's thoughts on Grealish? Worth keeping around? Strongest argument I can see is the potential DGW coming up.

Cornish

What are people's thoughts on Grealish? Worth keeping around? Strongest argument I can see is the potential DGW coming up.
I got rid a few weeks back. He was good but there were so many other options in midfield (I've currently got Bruno, Salah, Son, Gundogan, Soucek) I thought getting rid of Grealish and getting Watkins in as a striker where there are a few less appealing options would be a good plan. Pleased with the decision I made to be fair.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Villa look stale tonight and finding it hard to get any decent ball.
But almost every other game I've watched them play (which is all of them) Grealish has been superb. He's usually let down by the finishing of those around him or he'd be miles clear in the assists table.

He'll have 2 doubles at some stage. Who knows when though.

Could be on pens too, not sure, as Watkins was taken off them, and El Ghazi isn't playing at the moment.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I am keeping him but every week i think to switch him for Maddison. And i never do it...
I just looked at both players' last 8 games or so. Maddison has outperformed Grealish but not by a huge margin. If you were neck and neck with someone you had Grealish and they had Maddison you would lose, but generally you're fine with Grealish, steady points supply on most weeks.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Just your lucky day then isn’t it :mad:
Fortunate today, couple of key things fell our way but we stuck in and rode it.

Scotland have improved massively in the last two years and with 9 of our original squad out (at least 3/4 of whom were starters), thought we'd lose and end up 5th this year. Ironically Josh Adam's suspension (idiot) has fast-tracked Rees-Zammit even more... looks some player. 20?!

At least Rangers are on their way to the title? :) (good).

Last edited:

Nickosaur

Martinez is just ridiculous. Brighton should have won that.

Looking like I'll finish the day on 78 including bonus. Only negative is Dias not starting but I'm sure he'll be back v Everton.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
19 points from by BB so far with Soucek left to play. Given it's a bench of SGWers, not too shabby at all.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
On 88 with so many players left to play. Will be disappointed if I don't easily get into the 100s. Martinez has been in my team from day one. He's my ride or die!