Fantasy Premier League 20/21

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Knew I should have captained Gundo. 35 from 4.5 (dias plays against everton hopefully) Grealish let me down.

Macedonian Red

58, Gundogan C. Not satisfied.

I was thinking of buying Lowton but decided to save transfer for GW26. My plan was to benched Son and Kane but I change my mind and benched Bamford and Dallas. feck!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Martinez
Stones, Cancelo, Lowton
Gundo(c), Salah, Son, Grealish, Bruno
Antonio, Bamford

Subs: Forster, Coufal, Dallas, DCL

Going to get Kane in for DCL soon and TC him in GW26
Ahh, I thought you meant you had 5 or 6 left

A lot similar to me (7). I keep forgetting that BPS don't show straight away so got 9 (12) to add to my 65 with 4 to play and 4 with a second match. I'd have taken that at start of week.
(Got Kane already, only really kept him due to DGW and upcoming fixtures. Jose is killing them.

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Gundogan as captain has brought me some hope but Dias being on the bench and both my Villa players blanking brought me back down to Earth. I have to count on Dias playing second game and my United players (Shaw; Rashford) doing well to maybe catch up a little. Also I need to bring in a good goalkeeper - Pope or Martinez - as with my budget (£107.3m team value, £9.5m in the bank) I have been stuck with Areola for way too long.

Dudu

Definitely still going to get Kane in, but having 2nd thoughs about TC in GW26..

Might go Gundo or Bruno instead.. maybe even a Villa option.

hubbuh

Is anyone thinking about getting shot of Son or Grealish? I have no Leicester coverage and Maddison or Barnes look good value at the moment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I wonder if there is anyone like me who doesn't own Sterling/Gundogan.
The leader in my league doesn't. They went triple city defence. Pushing their luck i thought. But after captaining Stones for his haul that time to get top, perhaps the luck has run out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is anyone thinking about getting shot of Son or Grealish? I have no Leicester coverage and Maddison or Barnes look good value at the moment.
Son has a double soon. And Grealish is critical to Villa and has two doubles at some point.
So not for me but always reviewing.

hubbuh

Son has a double soon. And Grealish is critical to Villa and has two doubles at some point.
So not for me but always reviewing.
Hmm, true enough. Tough call. I put Kane in yesterday and am now slightly sweating about having double Spurs given how useless they look. They've got a pretty straightforward run of games though so might be worth rolling with.

Nickosaur

Hmm, true enough. Tough call. I put Kane in yesterday and am now slightly sweating about having double Spurs given how useless they look. They've got a pretty straightforward run of games though so might be worth rolling with.
I've got Son and will also be bringing in Kane for their DGW. I think it's Fulham and Burnley at home. Not that those will be easy games given their current form, but looks too tasty to not have Son and Kane for those games.

Dan_F

I’d probably rather have Watkins than take up a midfield spot, given how many options there are, but I don’t think it’s worth using two free transfers to do it.

I need to figure out where to get the extra 2 million from to fund Kane, but the only options I can see right now are getting rid of Salah, or selling Cancelo and keeping Stones as my only City defended.

I’m not against getting rid of Cancelo, but I’d be worried that Stones will lose his place.

Withnail

Knew I should have captained Gundo. 35 from 4.5 (dias plays against everton hopefully) Grealish let me down.
Grealish is out for me. I brought him in a few weeks ago, I think I picked him up at the wrong time and Villa aren't scoring a lot of goals.

I think I'm gonna switch to Maddison.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
48 points with 6 players (Bruno (c), Dallas, Raphinha, Bamford and Mendy) left to play. Shame Kane didn't score.

Raredaredevil

Captaining Gundogan was the best decision I made for this FPL game week, 62 points so for. Shame I put Barnes on the bench for Son or I would have gotten 10 more points. I should have known better as Spurs is playing against City, still would have thought Son would score or assist a goal on the counter.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I replaced Grealish with Maddison. Villa is more and more defensive how season is going and Leicester with Vardy back is playing for score goals. Shame that i don't have space for both

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Groin injury. So even is nothing, i doubt that we will see him this week. My captain:(
I was so hyped for Gundogan's points haul until I realised the only two guys ahead of me in my league also captained him. Literally couldn't be arsed now whether he plays on Weds or not. Need a madness from Dallas and Bamford to make a dent in their lead.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was already thinking Mendy and Dcl to McCarthy and Ings for free. Now looks very much a plan.

Although Pope has Brom at home but i need to trim a bit of wad from somewhere to do the change.

Probs worth awaiting the Gundo verdict too. If that is a proper injury may have to shift.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Number 1 in the whole game doesn't have either. Has Bernardo Silva for some reason. Doesn't seem to matter though as he's one of these lucky bastards that everything he does comes up smelling of roses. Seen yesterday his transfer in was Matt Lowton
He won't be number one after gundo's haul!

Pat Evra

I am tempted to captain Ederson. He is one of the few that is safe from Pep-roulette and I expect at least one CS from these two games they have.

I also have Digne, Bruno, Cancelo, Stones as possible options.

Eurgh. Such a low ceiling though. You do you but I couldn't play like that. Unless he genuinely is on pens...
I captained Cancelo in the end.

Thank you. :sadface:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is the story with Rudiger? He is only 4.6 mil. He is playing lately in first 11. Seems to me it is a bargain to have Chelsea first 11 player for 4.6 mil

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
What is the story with Rudiger? He is only 4.6 mil. He is playing lately in first 11. Seems to me it is a bargain to have Chelsea first 11 player for 4.6 mil
Agreed. He's definitely a potential transfer in but id have to take a -4. Tempted to wait until i wild card.