Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dan_F

Took out Willian for Alli on the advice of others. Always the way.

At least Auba hasn’t blanked.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ornstein said Holding will start back on Thursday I think. I shared it in this thread too!
I mean longer term saliba will be more likely. Which will probably be true..but not great today!

Tiber

I very strongly considered making Lacazette a big part of my team this year. Hope he doesn't prove me wrong

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is it too early to use wildcard? :)
I fecked up everything. Now i realise that i want Martial and Bruno in team. feck Salah and strong bench. I must change Salah, Traore and Ayew for Martial, Bruno and some dross midfielder for 5 mil (maybe Adrien Silva)

Paul_Scholes18

Bloody yellow cards to my players ;). Although Auba is so popular that I am better with him not getting too many points.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What you experienced players would rather do? Two top strikers plus dross who will never play on the bench or good striker on the bench?
I have Kane-Mitrovic- Ayew but i would rather have Kane-Martial and dross on the bench

podurban2

Is it too early to use wildcard? :)
I fecked up everything. Now i realise that i want Martial and Bruno in team. feck Salah and strong bench. I must change Salah, Traore and Ayew for Martial, Bruno and some dross midfielder for 5 mil (maybe Adrien Silva)
Be calm, Salah hasn’t played yet. You have nothing to gain by doing big changes without all the facts first...

RashyForPM

I’ll take 7x2 points for Auba, but the McCarthy clean sheet is already gone.

Come on Ings. Please!

Paul_Scholes18

You can but its a waste in first 2 to 3 weeks. You had a wildcard effectively before 11am today.
This season is very different though. 4 teams not playing week 1 and also much harder to predict form with Covid around.
Going on with a terrible set up is not going to help.

PogBruno

Gone with heavy defense

McCarthy
TAA Robertson Doherty Egan
Auba (c) Son Pulisic ASM
Werner DCL
- Bissouma Brewster Ferguson

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need an Ings goal, then no harm done on the McCarthy clean sheet as so many will have him anyway.

Patchbeard

No confusion brother.

I said i'm off to a cracking start (sarcasm) as Saliba, who I have, who is a 27m signing isn't even in the squad! :(

Confirmation below he was a 27m signing.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/24/arse...an-dijk-raphael-varane-former-coach-13169778/

How's this related to Gabriel - who is starting?
Annoyingly i had Holding as well at one stage, but took him out as Saliba seemed to be the more likely starter!
Sorry I heard on the radio at the time of reading your post that Gabriel was a 27m signing, didn't realise Saliba was also 27m!
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/12055098/gabriel-arsenal-sign-defender-from-lille

Paul_Scholes18

Screwed by starting 3 Southampton players. In reflection, it was a silly decision.
They are cheap for a reason. Not really great at defending and not getting any save points either.
Mccarthy look like a poor pick. Maybe Spurs will give some save points possible.
He is in my team for now though. Might change my goalkeeper strategy on my wildcard.