Fantasy Premier League 20/21

IrishRedDevil

They are cheap for a reason. Not really great at defending and not getting any save points either.
Mccarthy look like a poor pick. Maybe Spurs will give some save points possible.
He is in my team for now though. Might change my goalkeeper strategy on my wildcard.
I had Ryan in goal up until yesterday, then made the change to McCarthy. I also have Walker-Peters. Having two defensive players from the same team isn’t really my style so I’ll have to get that changed. Mitchell on my bench with 6 points just to rub salt in the wound.

Ings is my 3rd Southampton player but I have 0.5 in the bank for getting Martial in now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Bogga

Managed to get all three goalscorers from Arsenal in my team. But I somehow managed to change Zaha to Milijojevic (spelling)...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have no idea why everyone was so hot on Southampton players and tripled up.

I felt dirty having McCarthy and KWP but KWP will be a bench player for me after this week as I'll probably favour Dallas and Taylor normally...

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I have no idea why everyone was so hot on Southampton players and tripled up.

I felt dirty having McCarthy and KWP but KWP will be a bench player for me after this week as I'll probably favour Dallas and Taylor normally...
I switched from Ryan to McCarthy because they conceded less goals last season. Almost had Ings too, and may end up bringing him in again. He should have scored today.

kiristao

I hate fantasy league. So conflicted when Salah stepped up to take the penalty. Need him to score but hate it that he did..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone who captained Auba over Salah will be squeaking in their seat for the rest of this one.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Anyone who captained Auba over Salah will be squeaking in their seat for the rest of this one.
Yep. Like me. I actually am confused as to how I feel.

I have Salah
My main rival has Mane
But my other rival had Salah as Captain

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep. Like me. I actually am confused as to how I feel.

I have Salah
My main rival has Mane
But my other rival had Salah as Captain
There's a guy on here who swears blind about not having the top priced players.
But it's not just a cost things it's a safer captain choice isn't it.

Salah taking pens is always awkward.
For real life you want a miss. For fantasy footy you know one kick is a about a ten point swing..

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Captained Auba in FPL and captained Salah in fanteam. Own both in both games.

Paul_Scholes18

This game is so crazy emotional. Want Salah captain to score, but also Leeds to win. Strange game.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Will have to use wildcard this week. Captained Ings and I have two other Southampton players, I have Mane over Salah and don’t have Auba. I expect Brighton to cause an upset at Chelsea, plus I need United and City players in my team in particular Bruno since we just added DVDB who will make us get even more penalties. And De Bryune. But I don’t know how I can add De Bruyune, Bruno, Auba and Salah in my team together bc they are so expensive :(. I might have to cut two or one out of my potential team.

starman

What the hell am I doing picking a Leeds defender away to Liverpool :rolleyes: :houllier:

I need Dallas to score or he will probably end up with negative points at this rate....

Tiber

I dropped 3 goals this morning :drool: maybe this is why I haven't played fantasy in years

Jonesno.8

With us and City not playing, picked VVD and TAA as they are home. Yep good call ffs:lol::lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will have to use wildcard this week. Captained Ings and I have two other Southampton players, I have Mane over Salah and don’t have Auba. I expect Brighton to cause an upset at Chelsea, plus I need United and City players in my team in particular Bruno since we just added DVDB who will make us get even more penalties. And De Bryune. But I don’t know how I can add De Bruyune, Bruno, Auba and Salah in my team together bc they are so expensive :(. I might have to cut two or one out of my potential team.
Why would you captain Ings this game week?

Silas

Thought I'd be smart and captain Auba over Salah. I'm a clown.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Not really. Fulham are worst than Leeds defensively, Auba had looked menacing since the covid restart and Salah has been shit since the last few weeks of the previous season.

No point regretting with hindsight. If you're pick was made by good logic and doesn't work out, just chalk it down to bad luck.

Had you picked Salah as Captain and switched to Auba last minute because of something you read here or on Reddit... That's when you get pissed!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why so many players put Stephens from Brighton? I need one 4,5 mil mc and 15% of people have him. I am divided between him or Mccarthy from Palace

Mcking

Why so many players put Stephens from Brighton? I need one 4,5 mil mc and 15% of people have him. I am divided between him or Mccarthy from Palace
He is almost guaranteed to play every week I think. They have him for the bench in case a starting player is unavailable.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ah Auba was a decent shout this week. Thought there was a chance of stealing a march on the legion of players captaining Salah. Worth a punt. You pays your money etc.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
feck sake salah hattrick.

Anyone captaining Salah are off to a terrific head start