Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United Hobbit

I have a grand total of 15 points from 5 players. Including Mane getting me a massive 4 points as captain.

Splendid start.

Tiber

I dropped Salah for Son :lol: It let me upgrade my front two to Kane and Werner. (Kane will become Martial next week, then Son will be upgraded to Bruno)

I figured that Bruno would still score a load of points, and it let me upgrade both strikers so it could actually end up in a net gain of points over the season. But if he keeps this up? I will quickly learn not to overthink it.

I have 24 points (Auba and VVD both did fine, Alexander Arnold had a shocker) but would have a lot more if I hadn't been bored when I woke up

K Stand Knut

Well triple captain is different but even at that, he's getting the 3 point bonus, so if you've tripled him, you lucky dog, you're getting 60.
He’s showing on 17 points (34 as my captain) at the moment but with no bonus points added.

looking like he’ll get 20 overall with the 3 bonus points

Mcking

12 points on my bench as it stands. Going by this showing, I'm suddenly tempted to bring in Wilson for Mitro.

The Man Utd GW1 blank really is a handicap.

diarm

Prem.league app from google store. I registered on site which was posted here
You've accidentally selected triple captain I would imagine. Usually a mistake that costs you a load of points but this week you've come up smelling of roses!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So far it is showing 51. What bonus? Sorry, i am new in this. Since yesterday:)
Bonus is always added a bit later. So you'd get the 3 bonus points x3 (for triple captain) later, for 60.

Why did you triple captain someone week 1?! Very brave, but iot's come off amazingly!
A lot of us wait for double game weeks, and often come a cropper :)

I got 3 points out of my triple captain the last 2 years! In double game weeks!
Sane and Sterling 1 pointers :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
:nervous:
You've accidentally selected triple captain I would imagine. Usually a mistake that costs you a load of points but this week you've come up smelling of roses!
Bonus is always added a bit later. So you'd get the 3 bonus points x3 (for triple captain) later, for 60.

Why did you triple captain someone week 1?! Very brave, but iot's come off amazingly!
A lot of us wait for double game weeks, and often come a cropper :)

I got 3 points out of my triple captain the last 2 years! In double game weeks!
Sane and Sterling 1 pointers :lol:
Andycoleno9 the new go to fantasy expert on here. The rest of ye can feck off.
I will tell you a secret. I thought that you can activate one boost every week.
I was creating team yesterday evening so i was not paying attention on everything. :)

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

I tell you a secret. I thought that you can activate one boost every week.
I was creating team yesterday evening so i was not paying attention on everything. :)
Lucky prick :lol: well in mate.

diarm

Happy days - this game will kick you in the teeth enough times over the season so enjoy any chance you get to give it a kick back!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Enjoy the rare feeling of maximising a chip!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

Nice one. Enjoy it, buddy. It's all heartache and frustration from here on in.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Nice one. Enjoy it, buddy. It's all heartache and frustration from here on in.
I know. :). Me and my 2 friends ( also first time playing) spent two hours today talking in pub how we fecked up this and this and this, why we put this player not that player etc... Bloody hell, this will eat me next 10 months. Ha ha

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't know guys how you do it. Some of you have even good bench. I have Hojbjerg and Stephens in first 11 with Romeu and Cooper on the bench. My depth is awful.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The way today has gone If I can get past 60 points this Game week I’ll be happy enough. 4 expensive players yet to play and on 40 points
I only have Egan, Son, and Werner to come, and I'm on 44. Hopefully Werner and Son net me 15+ between them, If Egan gets 2 I wouldn't be too disappointed, bringing me up 61. That's the minimum that I'd hope for.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I only have Egan, Son, and Werner to come, and I'm on 44. Hopefully Werner and Son net me 15+ between them, If Egan gets 2 I wouldn't be too disappointed, bringing me up 61. That's the minimum that I'd hope for.
I have Werner, Alli, Doherty and James... so they should break 20 but I thought Ings was going to do well today so what do I know... I actually fancy Everton to get something out of the match but playing it safe as possible.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Really hope Aurier plays ahead of Doherty tomorrow.
I’d actually be fine with that, got Mitchell in position 1 on the bench sitting on 6 points..

41 points with Havertz, Werner, Egan and Doherty still to go. Not feeling great about it..

0161_UNITED

41 points with Havertz, Werner, Egan and Doherty still to go. Not feeling great about it..
[/QUOTE]

32 with Havertz, Werner and Pulisic going. Feeling confident.

BorisDeLeFora

No Salah, a few of the lads who normally do well have him so me being a gobshite decided that there is no point in having the same players as them.

:houllier:

Neo_Mufc

It sucks to be noob in something :(
If you need any help just tag me or PM me always happy to help.

Tbh it's paid off for you massively. Triple captain is usually used during a double game week so you get 2 goes at triple points but sometimes a player doesn't perform that well so consider those 60 points - glorious.

Paul_Scholes18

Which Leeds player might be worth looking at for the future? I don't know enough about them.
They looked really good vs Liverpool.

Neo_Mufc

A few points I wanted to discuss.

1. Too early to say but Ings did not return, how much time to give him?

2. What are people's thoughts on TAA? letting in 3 goals is terrible.

3. Is anyone tempted to FH for GWK 2 or 3 when United and City play twice. Could be an amazing change to get some big points.

Paul_Scholes18

A few points I wanted to discuss.

1. Too early to say but Ings did not return, how much time to give him?

2. What are people's thoughts on TAA? letting in 3 goals is terrible.

3. Is anyone tempted to FH for GWK 2 or 3 when United and City play twice. Could be an amazing change to get some big points.
Do we not have league cup games such that they will not play twice?