Fantasy Premier League 20/21

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
My mate accidentally triple captained salah this morning. I don't think he's aware Salah got a hattrick yet either :lol:

Sanchez7

Playing after few years, set up my team and had decided on Salah as captain. Turns out I forgot to save and have Werner as my captain :mad:. He better score tommorow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah's really is the King of FPL. Doubt him at your team's peril.
Yep. If you didn't pick Salah and captain him today, you have to ask some questions!
Excels at home.
Promoted team who can't defend
Takes pens.

Can't pretend we expected a hatrick but was always the smart money.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Any rule differences?
It's fairly similar but there are a few differences yeah. 200k for the winner too and prizes all the way down to 5,000th place.

I'm currently in 266th place and on for 182 Euros but obviously that's gameweek 1 and there's 37 weeks to go.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
40 point game from Salah as a captain, presuming he gets the 3 bonus points. Insane return.

I'm up to 42 now with St Maximin to play tonight, then Werner, Son, and Egan to come too.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yep. If you didn't pick Salah and captain him today, you have to ask some questions!
Excels at home.
Promoted team who can't defend
Takes pens.

Can't pretend we expected a hatrick but was always the smart money.
Just wait until Werner scores 5 tomorrow. :nervous:

Manowar

43 points already, and with West Ham playing tonight, hopefully Mark Noble makes me proud and scores a hat-trick of penalties.

Paul_Scholes18

Feels dirty to get those Salah points. The rest of my team is not doing great so not like I am getting far since most people got Salah.

Paul_Scholes18

It's fairly similar but there are a few differences yeah. 200k for the winner too and prizes all the way down to 5,000th place.

I'm currently in 266th place and on for 182 Euros but obviously that's gameweek 1 and there's 37 weeks to go.
So Auba and Salah are both midfielders or strikers? Bonus too?

Dan_F

Great start for Salah owners no doubt. Tough fixtures coming though, which is why I went with Auba for the first two weeks.

The season has started how last season ended for me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking forward to a less stressy game now.
I have Antonio and St Max so hoping for some fun from them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Great start for Salah owners no doubt. Tough fixtures coming though, which is why I went with Auba for the first two weeks.

The season has started how last season ended for me.
You left Salah out totally? :eek:

K Stand Knut

love the hope you’re clinging too!!!!

Dan_F

You left Salah out totally? :eek:
Easy to say after the game :rolleyes:

Like I said, earlier, I’ll be comparing his and Auba‘s scores after the first two weeks before judging whether it was a mistake.

Auba could easily score twice against West Ham and Salah blank against Chelsea.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Like I said, earlier, I’ll be comparing his and Auba‘s scores after the first two weeks before judging whether it was a mistake.

A lot of us had both mate and will captain Auba v Wham!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
How do the bonus points work then?
Players get win bonus if they stay on for the full 90. Stuff like that. It's not too different though. A lot of the rules are the same just a few minor tweaks. Player prices different too.

Mcking

Really hope something like that happens.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Yeah, absolutely no panic yet! It’s very easy to claim after one game. I still think the cheaper Chelsea midfielders will look really good value by the time weeks 4 and 5 roll around.

I didn’t have Salah either, it’s annoying but away to Chelsea next, and a blank there with a show by Pulisic/Auba/Havertz, as well as choosing the right cheaper strikers, and it could all look so different.

Silas

Ah Auba was a decent shout this week. Thought there was a chance of stealing a march on the legion of players captaining Salah. Worth a punt. You pays your money etc.
Not really. Fulham are worst than Leeds defensively, Auba had looked menacing since the covid restart and Salah has been shit since the last few weeks of the previous season.

No point regretting with hindsight. If you're pick was made by good logic and doesn't work out, just chalk it down to bad luck.
Yeah you both pretty much covered my line of thought. Ah well!

Had you picked Salah as Captain and switched to Auba last minute because of something you read here or on Reddit... That's when you get pissed!
Exactly. :lol:

Nickosaur

I was going to feck salah off after this week... do we expect him to go up in value when he's already priced at 12m?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fyi; i thought that boosts you can do every week. (Yeah, i know, stupid me). And i used 3x captain by default.
When you are lucky....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That’s fair. I’m assuming you won’t have Bruno and Martial to come against Brighton and Palace.
Left 0.5m to upgrade Ings to Martial.

But don't worry a lot of the rest is crap so far :)

Neo_Mufc

Think I've done well so far. Salah captain 40 points is lovely. Mitchell 6 points for 4.0 and 6 points from holding for 4.5m.

I was annoyed because I put auba over Willian but I think in the long run auba does better. So far 58 points not including bonus.

Heard Ings had a shocker.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Might be stupid thinking but I was planning to drop Salah for the next few weeks and keep Son for fixtures.

It's Salah likely to go up in price now? I would not think so did to him being so expensive...

Mcking

Think I've done well so far. Salah captain 40 points is lovely. Mitchell 6 points for 4.0 and 6 points from holding for 4.5m.

I was annoyed because I put auba over Willian but I think in the long run auba does better. So far 58 points not including bonus.

Had Mitchell on my bench. Going to trust Ings for now. I believe Southampton will have a good season.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

How 40 points? I had him as captain and he got 51 point