Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pal in my league with the hard luck story that he was going to do Salah and Dcl to Bale and Kane.
But didn't.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Pal in my league with the hard luck story that he was going to do Salah and Dcl to Bale and Kane.
But didn't.
If they're still playing Salah, they deserve everything they get. Hopefully you replied with a long row of laughing emojis.

53 points in 14 games (just under 4 per game) and 15 of them were one match. That's a long run to keep such an expensive player?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If they're still playing Salah, they deserve everything they get. Hopefully you replied with a long row of laughing emojis.

53 points in 14 games (just under 4 per game) and 15 of them were one match. That's a long run to keep such an expensive player?
I've got him as he can slap you when you least expect.

Could move to Auba but don't like his next game.
Son feels risky not to have i suppose.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
When will we know of any further double gameweeks and/or blanks?

I've got him as he can slap you when you least expect.

Could move to Auba but don't like his next game.
Son feels risky not to have i suppose.
He may well do. In the run I mentioned, he's played WBA, Newc, S'Ton, Burnley, Brighton, S Utd and Fulham. Got 15.

He's clearly a good player, but him and/or team out of form.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He may well do. In the run I mentioned, he's played WBA, Newc, S'Ton, Burnley, Brighton, S Utd and Fulham. Got 15.

He's clearly a good player, but him and/or team out of form.
I only have him to block the guy below me and the fact that there are no suitable replacements in my eyes:

Son - already have
Bruno - already have
Bale - dont want to triple up on Spurs
KDB - would need two transfers as I'm triple on City anyway. He doesnt even look much better than Salah tbf
Auba - I'd rather eat shit
Mane - Sideways move

saivet

I only have him to block the guy below me and the fact that there are no suitable replacements in my eyes:

Son - already have
Bruno - already have
KDB - would need two transfers as I'm triple on City anyway. He doesnt even look much better than Salah tbf
Mane - Sideways move
I'm in a similar situation. KDB would usually be the one, but he's been injured and since coming back hasn't hit the ground running. I'll probably stick with Salah for another week before giving Auba a shot in GW29. I fully expect myself to then get rid of Auba fairly quickly afterwards though.

Tarrou

I think I'm getting Auba, fixtures until the end of the season are decent

KDB, Sterling, Mane and Salah all off form

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Son - already have
Bruno - already have
Mane - Sideways move
Imagine if you had though....

Spurs fan in one of my mini-leagues swapped Son for Bale at just the right time. Absolutely flew up the table.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Most annoying weekend ever.

Took Rashford and Barnes out for Son and Mahrez for a hit. Wanted Bale the whole week and wimped out of it instead opting for Son. Ended up captaining Mahrez expecting him to play v Saints, now could easily see him rested.

It gets worse, benched Shaw and Bruno. Yes it seemed logical given the fixture but started the likes of Dunk and Ollie fecking Watkins instead of them.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Not sold on Auba either btw. Too flakey for me to ever really trust with the armband either.

Similar to the Gundogan > KDB situation at Man City this season Auba has a team mate who delivers similar points for half the price in Saka. So cheap that you don't mind the odd game when they don't deliver either.

Son - already have
Bruno - already have
Mane - Sideways move
Funnily enough, the 3 above me in my league all have him. Part of the reason I'm catching them.

Also have Son, Bruno, 3 Spurs, 3 City and agree on other bits. If I had Salah, I don't think I'd be looking at another dear MFer, it'd be a double tfr to a cheaper one and use funds for a better attacker (who are not prevalent either unless you haven't got Kane/3 Spurs players?)

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
But didn't.
I have one worse.. I hit the wc and put in Bale for early gainz, but took him out for Son which meant taking out Emi Martinez :(:(:(

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Looking like Everton dgw to week 30 instead of 28?
Would actually be annoying as I was planning to bin DCL for Bamford in 29 so I can play 3 strikers. I mean I can bring him right back a week later but it's still annoying.

Maybe DCL>Bamford>Richarlison might be better and give me a differential in the double.

I'd probably also go for a Villa defender in 29 over a Brighton one as well. I don't like their fixtures too much after 29.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Would actually be annoying as I was planning to bin DCL for Bamford in 29 so I can play 3 strikers. I mean I can bring him right back a week later but it's still annoying.

Maybe DCL>Bamford>Richarlison might be better and give me a differential in the double.

I'd probably also go for a Villa defender in 29 over a Brighton one as well. I don't like their fixtures too much after 29.
i don't know what to do either, I wanted Antonio for 29 but to do that id have to get out dcl. Have a wc for 31

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have one worse.. I hit the wc and put in Bale for early gainz, but took him out for Son which meant taking out Emi Martinez :(:(:(
By far the silliest I've seen was a -12 in my league taking bruno out.
But also took gundo out for lingard, Lingard out for ward prowse...and..ward prowse out for....lingard!

All over a mad 5mins!!

hubbuh

Mount benched! Cock it! I've got DCL first on the bench but I guarantee Mount comes on at some point and does sweet F A.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
About 4 people in my league swapped Shaw for Rudiger :lol:

Although I was planning on bringing in Rudiger after GW29 so this may pour cold water over that :nervous:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
About 4 people in my league swapped Shaw for Rudiger :lol:

Although I was planning on bringing in Rudiger after GW29 so this may pour cold water over that :nervous:
I have both. And decided to bench Shaw. And then Tuchel benched Rudiger. But Shaw is not my first sub. Plus i bought Mount this week.
Yup, i was Tucheled this week
Great, now we have two managers who bloody love to rotate

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Needed that Mendy cleany. Phew, that was a stressy last 20min watch for no reason as Everton didn't come close to worrying the cleany.