Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have someone who has caught up a massive haul of points who has Soucek, Lingard and Antonio. Insanely benching Antonio v Leeds (!) and playing 4 in defence, but lucky/unlucky (we'll see) for Rudiger not to play tonight.

I have Coufal and Raphina as points of difference v someone else in a cup though! Difficult to know what to want here. They have Dallas, so hopefully he can convert his 1 pointer into a 0 over the course of the rest with a booking

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bamford, Dallas, Antonio... One of you pull your finger out please!

I was so scared of not having Antonio for this game that I went against my transfer plans to get him in despite not wanting him for the next few weeks... Not sure why I bothered.

RedDevil@84

If Antonio and Bamford blank, I hope at least Coufal gives me a clean sheet.
Already I lost Shaw points from bench.

Neo_Mufc

Good for you. I was Lingz or Mount. And took Mount. What a mistake
DW bout it still more time. I took our Bruno for Auba. Was thinking either that or Salah out made wrong mistake.

I'm just taking risks now my rank is so bad I may as well just have fun with this now.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I love Aaron Cresswell. Beast
He could open a tin of beans with that left foot. Have had a mare with him this season. Got assists with him early on but downgraded to Coufal to save 0.5m, and then when I used my wildcard his fixtures were turning bad and he had no doubles. I really want to get him back in again right away, but went to check his next fixture and it's fecking United. I'd happily transfer Cancelo out for him after that though

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
He could open a tin of beans with that left foot. Have had a mare with him this season. Got assists with him early on but downgraded to Coufal to save 0.5m, and then when I used my wildcard his fixtures were turning bad and he had no doubles. I really want to get him back in again right away, but went to check his next fixture and it's fecking United. I'd happily transfer Cancelo out for him after that though
Yep. Seen a fair few think that Coufal could cover his points. No chance.

Another 12 pointer tonight. He's an absolute bps magnet.

RedDevil@84

Antonio and Bamford blank. Nice.
Dias will probably sit out of the next game making the DGW pointless

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Finely poised in my league QF cup game. £20 to the loser anyway, but £30 for losing the semi final, then £55/£100 for ru and winner.

He had Cancelo (1) Martinez (7), Son (5) and now Dallas (1)

I've now had Coufal (6), Mendy (6), Dias (1), Raphina (2)

Taking the merest 1 point lead through to Wednesday's Cancelo v Dias face off!

Please leave Cancelo out Pep!

Odd thing was that if Raphina had got the assist for Bamford, I'd have been 7 points better off in the oveall game, but 1 point down in the cup battle, as I'd have lost 4 for Coufal but only gained the Raphina 3 :houllier:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonio and Bamford blank. Nice.
Dias will probably sit out of the next game making the DGW pointless
I bloody hope not, unless Cancelo also sits it out!!
Dias hasn't been rested for a league game yet, so hope that continues.

Paul_Scholes18

Cresswell on my bloody bench :(. I guess I deserve it for playing TAA and Antonio over Cresswell given how good he has been.

Just thought Leeds would score today and they sure had chances.

Nickosaur

Damn Cresswell is a fantastic FPL asset isn't he?
Ah well, got Coufal clean sheet points so can't complain.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Think Cresswell should be on them personally.
Not a bad shout.

I also had a fantastic idea, on a freekick why space your players around the wall and why not blast it as hard as you can right at the wall at around head height? The chances are one of these things happen :
a) You get a lucky deflection and it goes into the goal
b) You get a deflection and 75% chance it goes to one of your own players and maybe in a dangerous position
c) It gets deflected out for a corner
d) Someone handball and you get a penalty

Paul_Scholes18

Two really poor weeks in a row. Not really sure what to do.

Normally there is always something that convince me big time to go for.

Right now all the rotation from good sides make it really hard to know.

Is Bale, Auba, Mount, Alonso, Tierney, Reguilon going to play much or will they be rested for europe?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a bad shout.

I also had a fantastic idea, on a freekick why space your players around the wall and why not blast it as hard as you can right at the wall at around head height? The chances are one of these things happen :
a) You get a lucky deflection and it goes into the goal
b) You get a deflection and 75% chance it goes to one of your own players and maybe in a dangerous position
c) It gets deflected out for a corner
d) Someone handball and you get a penalty
Have you seen how few handballs are given these days? You won't get one for smashing it at someone.

Similarly pretty low odds of it going in or falling for your player. Certainly lower than just shooting properly.

Dan_F

Is Bale worth taking in over Auba, Salah and any other big ones?
It’s a risk, but depends if you’re wildcarding after 29. It seems like the consensus is to leave it till GW31, as the likes of Villa and Leeds still have good fixtures for GW30.

Arsenal play Spurs, West Ham and Liverpool, so not really liking that run.

Tarrou

It’s a risk, but depends if you’re wildcarding after 29. It seems like the consensus is to leave it till GW31, as the likes of Villa and Leeds still have good fixtures for GW30.

Liverpool is a great fixture atm

ROFLUTION

Is Bale worth taking in over Auba, Salah and any other big ones?
I've gone Bale for Salah instantly. The fixtures are better for Spurs, Bale's doing good and Liverpool are struggling. Bale's likely to have (at least) the same output, so that's 2.5 mil to spend better elsewhere too.

Nickosaur

Wish they would hurry about and announce when the Everton/Villa DGW will be. Held onto DCL and he's gone down in price over night.
Not sure why I'm holding for the sake of another 4 points :rolleyes:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

I can't wait. Get rid of Bamford and Watkins for a start

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Loving my current midfield of Raphinha, Mount, Fernandes, KDB and Gundogan. The only change I will make soon is I'll take Gundogan out and bring in Bale or Son. All of them seem to have haul potential. Mount came on for 25 minutes last night and could have had a goal and two assists.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Loving my current midfield of Raphinha, Mount, Fernandes, KDB and Gundogan. The only change I will make soon is I'll take Gundogan out and bring in Bale or Son. All of them seem to have haul potential. Mount came on for 25 minutes last night and could have had a goal and two assists.
Pretty happy with Gundogan, Son, Fernandes and Raphinha as well. Ward Prowse is taking up my 5th slot this week. Can turn him into anyone that's in the £10m or less bracket.

If Grealish stops fannying about then it will be him. Bale is tempting but a Spurs triple up has the potential to go horribly wrong.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Have you seen how few handballs are given these days? You won't get one for smashing it at someone.

Similarly pretty low odds of it going in or falling for your player. Certainly lower than just shooting properly.
But has anyone actually tried it? Otherwise their is no data to support my idea, but we wont know until they do