Fantasy Premier League 20/21

RedDevil@84

Should I keep Azpi or get in a Leicester defender?

Leicester seem to have 3 easy fixtures. Chelsea not so good.

El-Manos

I’m tempted to bring in Maddison for Bruno but I’m leading in my leagues so maybe too bold a move. Also mendy needs to be shipped out.

RoyKeaneSaipan

Supports
Liverpool
I took a -4 hit, kind of worried now jota has a knock and wasn't training... So triple Liverpool could backfire, what do you think lads?

Watkins and Greenwood IN

Lucas Moura and DCL OUT

Team -

Martinez

TAA shaw Dallas digne

Greenwood salah jota Messi Lingard

Vydra watkins (-4)

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Do we think either of Rashford or Jota could be out this weekend?

Moby

Dick
Jota's status and Raphinha being completely out had me make the move. At least now I have Holding 1st sub as an insurance. Also did not want to sell Kane if he's back vs. SHU.

Martinez
TAA(C), Shaw, Coady, Castagne
Bruno, Salah, Jota, Lingard,
Nacho, Watkins

Areola, Holding, Raphinha, Kane.

Dan_F

FPL gods giveth: Mendy starts.
FPL gods taketh: Phillips out.

Definitely need to bring in a Brighton defender now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m tempted to bring in Maddison for Bruno but I’m leading in my leagues so maybe too bold a move. Also mendy needs to be shipped out.
If you’re in the lead you surely want players with high ownership? Especially if those near you have em

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I can put the below 11 out in a very unusual 5-4-1 formation

Johnstone
TAA, Shaw, Coady, Coufal, Holding
Salah (c), Bruno, Jota, Lingard
Ichy

Have a 40 point lead over a guy with a WC & BB.

3 options

1. Leave it as above, leaving 2 freebies for extra flex when doubles are announced.
  2. Kane to Vardy and bench one of the defence
  3. Son to Maddison and bench one of the defence

Leicester have some great fixtures and a probably double in week 35, but one game is against us. Maddison has barely played since injury, and didn't points yesterday. Vardy looked good, but Ichy still should have been the highest points scorer with his missed chances.
Kane & Son to Sheff Utd looks a must play.

Am hanging towards Number 1 - anyone got any decent reasoning why to shift option?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hmmm. Still sticking with Mane I think. Could put Jota in but then I'd have a surplus of funds with nothing to spend it on. Mane is an uber differential at the mo.
There's always areas to put funds into.
But as you have Mane it'd be daft to step to Jota.

4 into 3 doesn't go though, so one of them will generally be rotated. Can't see it being Salah after last week, and probably not Mane after his goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at this a bit closer and Vardy might be a very smart front foot signing

Vardy will likely have 4 games over the next 3 gameweeks to Kane's max of 2, with Palace this week, Southampton away, and then Newcastle/Man Utd double.
Will Vardy play them all? Will Kane be fit enough for the Sheff Utd bonanza?

Will Vardy score more points this week than say Holding v Everton?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I often find in fantasy footy that your initial gut reaction is the best bet.
Last min decisions usually don't go well.

Therefore it's Plan A - leave things alone - and then re-visit next week when presumably the doubles are confirmed.

Taking Kane out for Vardy would be interesting, until I realised I'd lose 0.4m and have no obvious captain next week.
Just hope Kane isn't rushed for the final and then rucks himself. However, at least that would mean there wasn't the threat of him going madcap as captain for others when I'd binned him.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Same as last week, I have no idea what to do. Not going for TAA and Rashford for a -4 over Salah was a bad move, as it just delayed the inevitable.

Sanchez
Azpi Rudiger Dunk Dallas
Salah Bruno Lingard Jota
Nacho Bamford

Mendy, Lascelles Kane Son

I surely have to make a move, as Dallas and Bamford have a tough fixture, Jota is still a slight worry despite Klopp's comments and I have no playing subs right now.

Kane to Vardy is tempting, especially as Crellin projects a possible four fixtures for him over the next three GWs. Another option is Son to Greenwood and Lascelles to someone up to 6.7 - Castagne?

Last edited:

Neo_Mufc

Need urgent help please. I'm 80 points of my leader. What do I do. I've also heard rumours of a double in 35 and 36.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Same as last week, I have no idea what to do. Not going for TAA and Rashford for a -4 over Salah was a bad move, as it just delayed the inevitable.

Sanchez
Azpi Rudiger Dunk Dallas
Salah Bruno Lingard Jota
Nacho Bamford

Mendy, Lascelles Kane Son

I surely have to make a move, as Dallas and Bamford have a tough fixture, Jota is still a slight worry despite Klopp's comments and I have no playing subs right now.

Kane to Vardy is tempting, especially as Crellin projects a possible four fixtures for him over the next three GWs. Another option is Son to Greenwood and Lascelles to someone up to 6.7 - Castagne?
Just realised I can do Kane, Son and Lascelles to Vardy, Greenwood and TAA, and now I cannot unsee it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just realised I can do Kane, Son and Lascelles to Vardy, Greenwood and TAA, and now I cannot unsee it.
Could be points-tastic this week, for assuming... just -4? -8 would be mad.

It's just next week when you face seeing Tottenham batter Sheff U and losing those points back.

Who would your captain be next week for one question!?

Paul_Scholes18

Need urgent help please. I'm 80 points of my leader. What do I do. I've also heard rumours of a double in 35 and 36.

Cancelo, Stones, Tierney probably best to sell. Digne, Castagne, TAA or other Leicester or Everton def could be good. Wolves def good too.
Maybe Villa def as well with the double they get.

Son to Bruno if you got the money I would do. Or get Greenwood instead.

Paul_Scholes18

Do we think Greenwood starts? With his form and Rashford being a doubt it make most sense to start him. He should be fresh to play too.

Although if Cavani starts maybe Greenwood drops out if Ole want to go with Pogba on the wing again?

Neo_Mufc

Do we think Greenwood starts? With his form and Rashford being a doubt it make most sense to start him. He should be fresh to play too.

Although if Cavani starts maybe Greenwood drops out if Ole want to go with Pogba on the wing again?
Greenwood has to start no? Scoring goals and no Martial.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I often find in fantasy footy that your initial gut reaction is the best bet.
Last min decisions usually don't go well.

Therefore it's Plan A - leave things alone - and then re-visit next week when presumably the doubles are confirmed.

Taking Kane out for Vardy would be interesting, until I realised I'd lose 0.4m and have no obvious captain next week.
Just hope Kane isn't rushed for the final and then rucks himself. However, at least that would mean there wasn't the threat of him going madcap as captain for others when I'd binned him.
True. Tbf Vardy and Nacho are viable captains next week as well.

Paul_Scholes18

Greenwood has to start no? Scoring goals and no Martial.
Yeah I picked him over Pogba. It makes little sense to drop him with his form.

I could see him benched vs Liverpool for a more defensive plan though if Rashford is fully fit and Cavani plays.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Could be points-tastic this week, for assuming... just -4? -8 would be mad.

It's just next week when you face seeing Tottenham batter Sheff U and losing those points back.

Who would your captain be next week for one question!?
It would be a -8. Need to weigh up the benefits this week and potential doubles in GW35 vs being without Son and Kane. I’d likely captain Vardy or Nacho.

I think I am leaning towards just Greenwood and Castagne for Son and Lascelles right now for -4.

Paul_Scholes18

Jota or Greenwood? I'm thinking with Ramadan, Jota should get more mins
I just bought Greenwood so I have to say him being optimistic about our chances to win and score.

Although both may not start the big game next week. The question though is who starts in most easy games?

I think it can be close. Both have good recent form, but I would not feel safe about having them. It is more a wild ride I say.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It would be a -8. Need to weigh up the benefits this week and potential doubles in GW35 vs being without Son and Kane. I’d likely captain Vardy or Nacho.

I think I am leaning towards just Greenwood and Castagne for Son and Lascelles right now for -4.
Id probably worry about doubles a little closer to them to be honest.
Anyone can get injured before then.
Glad this gameweek was so close to the last one to try and skimp through with a bare 11.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I can put the below 11 out in a very unusual 5-4-1 formation

Johnstone
TAA, Shaw, Coady, Coufal, Holding
Salah (c), Bruno, Jota, Lingard
Ichy

Have a 40 point lead over a guy with a WC & BB.

3 options

1. Leave it as above, leaving 2 freebies for extra flex when doubles are announced.
  2. Kane to Vardy and bench one of the defence
  3. Son to Maddison and bench one of the defence

Leicester have some great fixtures and a probably double in week 35, but one game is against us. Maddison has barely played since injury, and didn't points yesterday. Vardy looked good, but Ichy still should have been the highest points scorer with his missed chances.
Kane & Son to Sheff Utd looks a must play.

Am hanging towards Number 1 - anyone got any decent reasoning why to shift option?