Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone posted the schedule Crellin thinks is "70%" likely.

He says the other options are

Every team apart from AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU, MUN, LEI, CHE, ARS Blanks in GW36 and every team apart from MUN, LEI, CHE, ARS Doubles in GW37
AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU Double in GW36 and no Blank GWs
AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU Double in GW37 and no Blank GWs

That first option would be a disaster for my team.... I have 5 players from those first 8 teams.

The week 37 one would be best and allow the most time to set.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have two options. Thoughts?

Coady out for Veltman or Shaw out for Targett...

Team below:

Martinez
Shaw, Rudiger, TAA
Son, Salah, JLingz, Jota, Bruno
Kane, Eatyournacho

Subs: Forster, Vydra, Konsa, Coady

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The poster who wanted one of Vardy or Itchynachos to miss tonight, might be re-thinking that!

Really hope Leicester concede, and stop scoring unless it's Itchy
It was me. But 15 Greenwood points lost. Ideally obviously would have preferred Salah to not come on at all, but I've been losing too many points on the bench lately. This week, apart from Greenwood, I also had Sanchez on the bench for Ederson, so...

Dan_F

Someone posted the schedule Crellin thinks is "70%" likely.

He says the other options are

Every team apart from AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU, MUN, LEI, CHE, ARS Blanks in GW36 and every team apart from MUN, LEI, CHE, ARS Doubles in GW37
AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU Double in GW36 and no Blank GWs
AVL, EVE, CRY, SOU Double in GW37 and no Blank GWs

That first option would be a disaster for my team.... I have 5 players from those first 8 teams.

The week 37 one would be best and allow the most time to set.
I think plenty will be the same with that first option. It’s again why I’d like my mini league rival to use FH this weekend. I think if I do anything this week it’ll be to target an Everton player, based on the fact they don’t blank in any scenario, and the fixtures are alright.

I’m also slightly disappointed that it’s 3-0 and I only have 1 return from Maddison and Nacho.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have two options. Thoughts?

Coady out for Veltman or Shaw out for Targett...

Team below:

Martinez
Shaw, Rudiger, TAA
Son, Salah, JLingz, Jota, Bruno
Kane, Eatyournacho

Subs: Forster, Vydra, Konsa, Coady
Why either of those moves? Especially this week? Why not save a transfer and then see how the doubles pan out to give you more flexibility to get on the right players then?
Coady and Shaw could easily keep cleanies, or get an attacking return for Shaw .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think plenty will be the same with that first option. It’s again why I’d like my mini league rival to use FH this weekend. I think if I do anything this week it’ll be to target an Everton player, based on the fact they don’t blank in any scenario, and the fixtures are alright.

I’m also slightly disappointed that it’s 3-0 and I only have 1 return from Maddison and Nacho.
Nacho did an incredible piece of skill to bring the ball down and give himself almost a sitter, but then blazed a mile over.

This is definitely the sort of game if you didn't have him, that he'd hatrick it!

Apologies but delighted to see Maddison go off for pretty minimum fare of a 3 as a rival brought him in. Got away with him fielding Maddison and Mount for 2x3.

saivet

Need to get Soucek out but not sure for who.

My team is:
Martinez
Shaw, Azpi, Coady, Lownton
Bruno(c), Jota, Lingard, Soucek
Watkins, Kelechi

Subs: Mendy, Dallas

£4.5m in the bank so £9.7m to oust Soucek. Greenwood, Adama or Rashford? Any other options? I still have my WC left so also willing to take a punt.

RedDevil@84

So looks like only the Nacho assist tonight. My rival has Vardy. My differential was Pereira. Nothing from him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need to get Soucek out but not sure for who.

My team is:
Martinez
Shaw, Azpi, Coady, Lownton
Bruno(c), Jota, Lingard, Soucek
Watkins, Kelechi

Subs: Mendy, Dallas

£4.5m in the bank so £9.7m to oust Soucek. Greenwood, Adama or Rashford? Any other options? I still have my WC left so also willing to take a punt.
I'm sure we've fielded James against Leeds before, but taking that slight rotation risk, Greenwood could be a high hauler, if the game against them is anything like the home game!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why either of those moves? Especially this week? Why not save a transfer and then see how the doubles pan out to give you more flexibility to get on the right players then?
Coady and Shaw could easily keep cleanies, or get an attacking return for Shaw .
Because I was the idiot who replaced Martinez with Mendy and now I'm 0.2 short to swap back.

Dropping Shaw to Targett means I'll definitely have a player that plays in the double and doesn't blank.

An alternate is Coady out to Cahill who will also play in the double and not blank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Because I was the idiot who replaced Martinez with Mendy and now I'm 0.2 short to swap back.

Dropping Shaw to Targett means I'll definitely have a player that plays in the double and doesn't blank.

An alternate is Coady out to Cahill who will also play in the double and not blank.
Mendy might still get back in mighten he? Same with your reserve keeper.

Although brom looked so pony tonight..but maybe they'll up their game v Villa.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Mendy might still get back in mighten he? Same with your reserve keeper.

Although brom looked so pony tonight..but maybe they'll up their game v Villa.
Mendy could come back but he's been utter shambles since I got him against West Brom. Idiot conceded 5 bloody goals and then conceded to Palace and then when they keep clean sheet, he doesn't play :mad:

I'm also holding 50 lead on my rival who has Martinez against Brom next so I need to block him.

Maybe the safer bet is to drop Coady for Ward as Ward will definitely double and not blank whilst Coady will not double and the fixtures for Wolves will get tougher after the next couple.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've hit the button.

Going with...

Sanchez (Ryan)
TAA Dunk Castagne (Veltman) (Holding)
Salah Mane Greenwood Bruno (Saka)
Vardy Iheanacho Watkins

Subject to minor titivating tomorrow.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Actually, Shaw is staying.

I'm definitely dropping Coady.

But do I go for Veltman who should keep Sheffield out...

Or Ward who I would bench for Vydra but he has a nice double and then doesn't blank afterwards...

Someone help please @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Actually, Shaw is staying.

I'm definitely dropping Coady.

But do I go for Veltman who should keep Sheffield out...

Or Ward who I would bench for Vydra but he has a nice double and then doesn't blank afterwards...

Someone help please @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore
I don't get your urgency to drop Coady mate. Did you hear that Jota wasn't pictured in training? I'd be more worried about that personally.

(realise this muddies the water further rather than helps:lol: )

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I don't get your urgency to drop Coady mate. Did you hear that Jota wasn't pictured in training? I'd be more worried about that personally.

(realise this muddies the water further rather than helps:lol: )
Yeah read about Jota but I have a bench player so that's ok.

I need 0.2 to get Martinez, who I should never have dropped. The only way to get that extra money is to sell Coady as the rest of my team are ballers :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah read about Jota but I have a bench player so that's ok.

I need 0.2 to get Martinez, who I should never have dropped. The only way to get that extra money is to sell Coady as the rest of my team are ballers :lol:
Oh it's a Martinez panic. feck that guy. Fully prepared for him to burn me again.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Oh it's a Martinez panic. feck that guy. Fully prepared for him to burn me again.
I should have never dropped him since I had him from week 2. Even when the cnut concedes, he generally makes 100000 saves.

Coady has a good run of fixtures mate
Wolves used the last two games to become safe. Now they're playing Burnley who are fighting for their lives and West Brom which is a derby match. Then their fixtures toughen up.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is there a chance to close a 140-point gap in 6 gameweeks? Last weeks have been a disaster for me but my team looks much stronger now than my rivals.

In other league there's a 55-point gap which seems doable.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Is there a chance to close a 140-point gap in 6 gameweeks? Last weeks have been a disaster for me but my team looks much stronger now than my rivals.

No not really. Unless they are a complete idiot and/or you hit the lottery numbers every week.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona

what chips do you have left?

Paul_Scholes18

Best midfielder to buy under 6.9- 7 million to replace Jota? Not much that I feel that good about. I already got Lingard and Raphinha.

Greenwood is 0.1 too expensive and Maddison 0.2 too much.

Siggy feels like the best pick, but I do not feel good about having him. Even though he got pens he could still get subbed early or benched.
Smith Rowe I like or Saka, but the rotation is annoying.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

I overturned around 70 in 3 weeks once but all my punts paid off. You need MASSIVE luck every week and even then it might not work.