Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So I think I am keeping Greenwood and hope for a game vs Villa and at least 1 point against Leicester. The question would you start him against Liverpool?

Feel like Cavani might start over him, but it is tricky to know. Rashford, Bruno, Pogba should be nailed if we go strongest team.

Azpi is also a doubt, but with Rudiger out I feel like he should play.
Surely we don't start Cavani twice in a few days?

Neo_Mufc

So after my -12 from last week which worked out great because I managed to pay 0 points for the 3 extra transfers and I got a green arrow this is my team for this week. I don't want to do any subs. What you guys think?

saivet

Bench boost?
Yeah, thought about doing a WC this week in prep but it could hamper my points this week. I'd end up taking out guys with good fixtures GW35 and no double for guys with shit fixtures in GW35 but a double (Palace players being the prime examples).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jota & Coady to Greenwood & Konsa for free?

Next week would take a -4 and look at Son to maybe Zaha or someone and upgrade Davis to a playing striker.

El-Manos

So after my -12 from last week which worked out great because I managed to pay 0 points for the 3 extra transfers and I got a green arrow this is my team for this week. I don't want to do any subs. What you guys think?
Very good team. No need to make changes I’d say

Paul_Scholes18

Cheers, yeh I left jota on the bench considering he might not start. I think Kane captain is the safest move. No need to take and risks for me.
You feel good about Azpi starting or you think he might get a rest?

With Rudiger out he should be more likely to start, but still 3 other defenders they could pick.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm thinking Zaha and Shaw in for 35. Son and Alonso out.

Salah in for Bruno in 36 or keep Bruno and bin Zaha and Vardy for Salah and DCL.

Punt on ASM in 37 for JWP.

Bamford in for DCL in 38.

Love it when a plan comes together.

Neo_Mufc

You feel good about Azpi starting or you think he might get a rest?

With Rudiger out he should be more likely to start, but still 3 other defenders they could pick.
Azpi seems the one player Tuchel really likes despite him being benched couple times. I can't really afford to take him out on a transfer now so I think I'll just leave him in there.

I have a bench boost left and I'm thinking to do another -12 for GW35. :houllier::lol::eek:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thrashed over this like mad, and think I might have settled on two big in form players

Coady & Jota to Castagne & Pereira (free)

The latter has no double, but is in mad form, 21-9-2-10, and they have it all to play for

Castagne has looked so worryingly good the last 2 games going forward he needs to be covered off I think.

Paul_Scholes18

Who is most likely
To start all games for Chelsea in defence ? Or just go for Digne ?
I go for Digne. The double involves game against City and even if they did keep a clean sheet in the cup I fancy City to score 1 goal at least.

Dan_F

Best cheap defender for a bench boost in 35? I’ve already got 5 players blanking in 36, so can’t be anyone with a blank.

God I’m so screwed in my mini league.

Paul_Scholes18

Best cheap defender for a bench boost in 35? I’ve already got 5 players blanking in 36, so can’t be anyone with a blank.

God I’m so screwed in my mini league.
Holgate or Ward if you going real cheap. Do not expect any attacking returns, but might get a clean sheet.

Dan_F

Holgate or Ward if you going real cheap. Do not expect any attacking returns, but might get a clean sheet.
Already got Digne, so Ward was my thinking too. Got the added bonus of Sheffield United in 36. I’m massively salty that I’m having to deal with multiple injuries after wildcarding two weeks ago.

Edit. I’ll just roll the transfer. Even if one of Shaw, Coady and Digne don’t play, Ward is getting feck all against City.

Paul_Scholes18

Already got Digne, so Ward was my thinking too. Got the added bonus of Sheffield United in 36. I’m massively salty that I’m having to deal with multiple injuries after wildcarding two weeks ago.

Edit. I’ll just roll the transfer. Even if one of Shaw, Coady and Digne don’t play, Ward is getting feck all against City.
Just saying I was saying the same thing about Dallas. He is getting feck all against Man City so might as well sell him.

Dan_F

Just saying I was saying the same thing about Dallas. He is getting feck all against Man City so might as well sell him.
Ha. At least Leeds are competitive and he plays in midfield. I definitely regret selling him too, lost so much value on him.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
We will see. It feels like 50/50 to me. I think both greenwood and Cavani deserves to start.

Rashford could drop out, but I think he is ahead and the overall better player than Greenwood right now.
You're probably right, I just read that and had an image of a pensioner kicking a ball and the manager saying "you have a sit down Arthur" as opposed to that imaginary arrow firing, space-locating, run-timing star that is Cavani.

And if Rashford plays like he did last night, I should start above him never mind Greenwood (me having Greenwood is possibly influencing that comment too).

Good luck all. Come on Maddison.

Schneiderman

So my work league rival has wildcarded and all but 1 player copied my team. I'm 17 points behind him, it was almost 200 at the start of the year. Clearly feeling the pressure :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So my work league rival has wildcarded and all but 1 player copied my team. I'm 17 points behind him, it was almost 200 at the start of the year. Clearly feeling the pressure :lol:
Not smart. In my experience fortune favours the brave, and you need to make differential aggressive potential hauling picks. Way too early to try that move.
You can spank him by throwing in a few doublers.

Slightly surprised my rival has wildcarded, but only brought in Godfrey as an extra doubler, and taken Targett out who had 2 games.
Seems covering Son was more of a push for him than looking ahead. Has 5 different defenders than me though and a BB so not out of the woods by any means!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
You'll have to use captaincy differentials and a few clever punts

Dan_F

Looks like there might be more returns for Castange owners tonight with Southampton down to 10.