Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks like there might be more returns for Castange owners tonight with Southampton down to 10.
Hope he can get into the attacking ones. Doesn't look too hot tonight. Last two games I didn't have him he looked irresistible!

Dan_F

Hope he can get into the attacking ones. Doesn't look too hot tonight. Last two games I didn't have him he looked irresistible!
I’ll take it if he’s assisting Nacho. Looks like i’m going without a keeper on my bench boost with Forster back on the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ll take it if he’s assisting Nacho. Looks like i’m going without a keeper on my bench boost with Forster back on the bench.
I must admit even watching the game I'd overlooked that with Forster. Guess that "dream" of his double is ruined. Not that they're that cleany based right now.
(roll on them shutting Leicester out now against all odds)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Makes sense on both needing a formation change and the fasting situation, but anyone with Fofana must be fuming at him coming off on 45!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody penalty ruining what looked a nailed Castagne cleany and Ward P who i did consider bringing in. Garhh.

Dan_F

Why has Forster been dropped again?
He gave away a pen in one of the matches he played, can’t remember who it was against.
I must admit even watching the game I'd overlooked that with Forster. Guess that "dream" of his double is ruined. Not that they're that cleany based right now.
(roll on them shutting Leicester out now against all odds)
I only had him on my wildcard as I needed the cash, didn’t legislate for the injuries I got. Thought I’d be able to take him out if he got dropped. Most of the time with keepers it’s only two points, so not the end of the world.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He gave away a pen in one of the matches he played, can’t remember who it was against.

I only had him on my wildcard as I needed the cash, didn’t legislate for the injuries I got. Thought I’d be able to take him out if he got dropped. Most of the time with keepers it’s only two points, so not the end of the world.
These 4m starters are always a limited time thing aren't they.
Like the Palace starting defender too, who is now 3.8m and hasn't started for 2months.

I can't believe Ferguson has been out all season for Palace too, he was a 4m starter potential!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I knew I should have looked for the differential and chose Evans over Castagne
Simple sod's law mate.
When you see not only Castagne's last 2 hauls, but more importantly how rampaging a threat he looked and unlucky not to get more attacking returns, he looked a real danger man.

Disappointing score, but covered the much higher haul.

I'm just a little worried, as from what felt a let off with how a rival did his wildcard, we basically match on the front 6, and have totally different defenders, so I'm already down this week with this blank.

RedDevil@84

Simple sod's law mate.
When you see not only Castagne's last 2 hauls, but more importantly how rampaging a threat he looked and unlucky not to get more attacking returns, he looked a real danger man.
Ya. But when I was about to select a Leicester defender, I remember Evans had hauls in last 2 games and so did Castagne.

Paul_Scholes18

Last minute I was going to put in Ward Prowse then didn't because someone on here said Ings will get any penalties.

Own up.
Yeah Ings is first choice for pens I think, but he was out with an injury tonight.

Ward Prowse also missed his last one before this one so you never know if they change who takes them.

Armstrong a good pick as well. Looked good today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is it worth doing Son, Veltman and Vydra out for Zaha, Ward and DCL?

I'd have to do it right away as any change in value and I'll be priced out...

Paul_Scholes18

Is it worth doing Son, Veltman and Vydra out for Zaha, Ward and DCL?

I'd have to do it right away as any change in value and I'll be priced out...
I think it is a great move for the double and good for 36. Last two weeks though you might not want to play those 3 in your starting lineup.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gutted the guy who often wins our league has Mendy with 12 points.

RATS!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tiptoed through a rival's double Leeds cleany, and another having Bamford (1 pointer).
Wouldm love Fulham to do something today. Just a goal would be perfect.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Can't believe I missed every Mendy clean sheet but made sure I had him for games like Palace and West Brom :lol: