Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Really need Konsa to score then come off after 60 minutes. Then DCL to score a hat trick.

Knowing my luck, Everton will win 2-0 with Richarlison scoring two, assisted by Digne :(

Moby

Dick
Already done Nacho and Costanza out for Dallas and Antonio. Team for next GW

Martinez
TAA, Dallas, Coady
Salah (C), Jota, Lingard, Son
Antonio, Watkins, Kane

Areola, Greenwood, Shaw, Holding

RedDevil@84

Don’t start talking like this. I don’t even have Zaha and I want Greenwood on the bench. My mate has him as captain, so I need Bruno to take those points back that he gained on Tuesday.
:D
I don't mind my captain Bruno scoring. But Greenwood is my differential in the ML. Though I may not need too much points now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Guaranteed 0-0 in Everton Villa game, Greenwood on bench. This ain't shaping up too special so far tonight.

saivet

That 0-0 was perfect. Martinez with a clean sheet, save and bonus points. Digne with a clean sheet and a couple of bonus points too

Dan_F

Yeah if not for Fulham, I would have tossed Bruno but I can imagine him playing 90 against Fulham and then another 60 or so against Wolves.
After seeing the options to replace Maddison, I’m actually quite tempted by Bruno to Son. It’s helps that the person below me in my mini league doesn’t have Bruno, so it’s actually a bit of a no brainer to protect my lead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't jump!!
Title killer that one.

48 down to 30 lead (Martinez 10, Godfrey 6, Cofal 2 as Kabak isn't playing).

Need some attacking magic from Shaw or Greenwood if he gets on. Or the unthinkable, a TAA cleany/attacking return combo!

Both have Bruno (c), Salah, and he has Lindelof.

Might be able to take 3 points back if TAA doesn't concede 2, and Greenwood gets on :o

Dan_F

Oh god. As a Bruno captainer and Phillips owner...please can that be Bruno’s

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Title killer that one.

48 down to 30 lead (Martinez 10, Godfrey 6, Cofal 2 as Kabak isn't playing).

Need some attacking magic from Shaw or Greenwood if he gets on. Or the unthinkable, a TAA cleany/attacking return combo!

Both have Bruno (c), Salah, and he has Lindelof.

Might be able to take 3 points back if TAA doesn't concede 2, and Greenwood gets on :o
Think Greenwoods coming on later. Can't see this being in the bag with 20-30 to go.

Might not even be winning with our defending

Dan_F

fecking hell, this is a rollercoaster. Bruno and Phillips for me, Jota and Trent for my rival.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think Greenwoods coming on later. Can't see this being in the bag with 20-30 to go.

Might not even be winning with our defending
The sickening feeling of us playing crap, yet bagging a TAA assist.
On 3 bonus at the moment, but hoping Greenwood gets on asap, as we can't lose this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
9 for TAA and erm 1 for Greenwood at least gets me a 40 point lead again.

What a stinker of a result though.
Liverpool have 3 of the crappest teams to beat now, and will get top 4 as Leicester play Chelsea.

Nickosaur

fecking awful result.
123 total for this gw though (used bench boost, no hits taken), very happy with that!

Dan_F

130 all out. 15 points over my rival, giving me a 60 point lead. He’s got FH to use next week, but hopefully I’ll get by and ease into the last two with a cushion.

Pretty disappointed considering I was 25 points ahead with 4 extra games earlier in the week.

Neo_Mufc

Awful result. My -12 risk didn't really pay off as everyone around me scored in the 100s too.

117 but I'm gonna have to go heavy again tomorrow.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Despite getting 144 points, I've still lost ground on my lead in my ML. So frustrating. Really going to need Son to not turn up against Wolves...