Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He's a wasteman. Can't believe I bought into the hype.
Same. I promised myself this year I won't get the likes of Zaha, Wilson, Auba and this was working for me. My highest rank in years. All feel apart when I went with the Zaha hype.

Paul_Scholes18

Same. I promised myself this year I won't get the likes of Zaha, Wilson, Auba and this was working for me. My highest rank in years. All feel apart when I went with the Zaha hype.
Zaha and Wilson been pretty decent, but not when I had them. Injuries ruin them though. I think they are solid picks still.

Auba been a disaster for his cost. I had him for the first two weeks and I am glad I did not buy him back. Fairly close for the blank week against West Ham, but I stuck with Salah and Son and played with 10 men.

Neo_Mufc

Nice who did you buy? I guess you got Mendy, Greenwood and Benteke? Maybe DCL as well and Bruno of course.
Trossard out Greenwood in
Kane out Cavani in (C)
Sanchez out Guita in
Iheanacho out DCL in
Stones out Maguire in

I think I've done well.

Paul_Scholes18

Trossard out Greenwood in
Kane out Cavani in (C)
Sanchez out Guita in
Iheanacho out DCL in
Stones out Maguire in

I think I've done well.
So how are you on 100? Bench boost?

Cause no Benteke, Eze, Albrighton or highest scoring players apart from Greenwood ?

Maybe it is just from having other solid picks like Digne, TAA, Azpi, Bamford, Son etc?

Neo_Mufc

So how are you on 100? Bench boost?

Cause no Benteke, Eze, Albrighton or highest scoring players apart from Greenwood ?

Maybe it is just from having other solid picks like Digne, TAA, Azpi, Bamford, Son etc?
Yep BB as well. Son Bamford Dallas really helped on that day. Azpi too.

Neo_Mufc

Then I understand your big hit.

What I wonder what made you sell Nacho though?

Also who is your second keeper? Forster?
I sold Nacho because he doesn't play Gameweek 36, and Leicesters last 2 games I'm not so keen on.

Also everyone has jumped on the Nacho band wagon so I had to go for a differential to try and make some ground up. 2nd keeper Lloris, he let me down.

Paul_Scholes18

I sold Nacho because he doesn't play Gameweek 36, and Leicesters last 2 games I'm not so keen on.

Also everyone has jumped on the Nacho band wagon so I had to go for a differential to try and make some ground up. 2nd keeper Lloris, he let me down.
Fair enough it was either a hit now or next week with Nacho. I did the same with Azpi to Digne. Although it was Tuchel rotation that forced my hand mostly since I did feel that Azpi might not play both games. Tuchel and Pep rotation have been brutal at times and I rather avoid it as much as I can unless the player is extremly good and worth the risk. I really thought Azpi might be more nailed than others, but him missing the Brighton and Fulham games was really annoying.

Neo_Mufc

Fair enough it was either a hit now or next week with Nacho. I did the same with Azpi to Digne. Although it was Tuchel rotation that forced my hand mostly since I did feel that Azpi might not play both games. Tuchel and Pep rotation have been brutal at times and I rather avoid it as much as I can unless the player is extremly good and worth the risk. I really thought Azpi might be more nailed than others, but him missing the Brighton and Fulham games was really annoying.
Azpis points I got really lucky. He's been missing too many games recently and when he got that assist and the 3 bonus I was over the moon.

I expect him to be dropped tomorrow though.

Paul_Scholes18

Azpis points I got really lucky. He's been missing too many games recently and when he got that assist and the 3 bonus I was over the moon.

I expect him to be dropped tomorrow though.
I think he is safe to start with Christensen injury. I think Tuchel do not like playing Zouma on the right so it is either Zouma or Rudiger to the left. Then probably Thiago Silva in the middle and Azpi to the right. Since they got the cup final they might rotate a bit so we will see.
Although it is still a derby vs Arsenal and they are fighting for top 4.

If I had Mendy I would be a bit worried about Kepa getting a game to get him ready for the cup final. Then Mendy plays the last 2 and the CL final.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Keeping Kane for a single was really bad with hindsight. Hope he smash it in the last 3 to make up for it.

The options to replace him with double gameweek players were Benteke (main option and easy way to get Bruno. ), DCL (second optiion although more expensive and would make getting Bruno harder), Adams(risky option, but cheap like Benteke), Ings (stupid option since he was an injury doubt, but it would have worked). Richarlison(well no haul yet, but will get more than Kane anyway). The only worse option than Kane was Watkins and I of course already own him haha.
But you have Kane still for this next game week v Wolves.
And he could have smashed a haul.
Benteke has hardly scored in years, so scoring 2 in 2 was no given at all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think he is safe to start with Christensen injury. I think Tuchel do not like playing Zouma on the right so it is either Zouma or Rudiger to the left. Then probably Thiago Silva in the middle and Azpi to the right. Since they got the cup final they might rotate a bit so we will see.
Although it is still a derby vs Arsenal and they are fighting for top 4.

If I had Mendy I would be a bit worried about Kepa getting a game to get him ready for the cup final. Then Mendy plays the last 2 and the CL final.
Hope Chelsea rotate a lot as I have none of theirs.
If we can see Liverpool off Chelsea may well be even more inclined to rest up.

They and City strike me as teams to avoid with end of season finals.
Might need to keep an eye on United week 38 too as the final is the midweek after.

adkb

For the first time I will be crossing the 100 mark with my bench boost ofcourse. Its my first year of playing FPL and I am excited!!!

Paul_Scholes18

But you have Kane still for this next game week v Wolves.
And he could have smashed a haul.
Benteke has hardly scored in years, so scoring 2 in 2 was no given at all.
Yes I know I really thought Kane would score in his last 2. It is just funny how every other striker that peoople have been considering is really performing apart from Kane and Watkins.
As I said Richarlison is the only failure and normally I would pick DCL over him if just going for one of them.

I did not expect Benteke haul, but it was the dream fixtures though for a double. Same for Zaha who failed so could have been reversed easily. If Zaha was a striker I would probably gone for him for 3 points.

RedDevil@84

Bench Boost currently working out quite well, 104 points with 8 still to play.
I have 102 with 8 left to play. I need Everton to come up with a clean sheet win against Villa and Siggy to do something other than just play for 2 points.
I have Pool players who I obviously don't want to do well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just on a 5 minute lunch break. Will do later

Not arsed about the money (I'll probably just stick it into our company's charity). It's all about the glory :)
Same here. We have a massive shield with the 20+ years of winners on there. I've only got on there once! But lost it on the last day twice, and been top 5 numerous times. Numbers swelled from 25 or so the early years to up to 90 these recent years.

I'm in another league with double the prize money, but would blow that off immediately to win my main one.
Am about 25 points off top in that one, but 5th. Quite tight like your league.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Can you do a little summary of the 4 teams..points of difference...any chips left?
Right.

All of top 7 (45 points from 1st to 7th) have used their chips... last two this GW.

Goalies - a right mix.

Defenders - most have Phillips & 1 each from Chelski and Leicester. Mix after that but I'm only one without a United Def.

Mid - everyone has Salah and Bruno. Nearly everyone has Lingard. Everyone bar me has Jota, I have Greenwood :) . Mix after that (S'Ton, Leeds, Son).

Forwards - all have Kane, most have Ian Nacho, most of rest have Watkins/DCL.