Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
From ALL the players on the pitch, of course Smith Rowe scores... Seriously feck this game :lol:
Sod's law pal, like Pereira for me.
Smith Rowe hasn't hit many assists/goals all season, and I presume most of your others were doublers, or Kane/singlers with a good fixture etc.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Sod's law pal, like Pereira for me.
Smith Rowe hasn't hit many assists/goals all season, and I presume most of your others were doublers, or Kane/singlers with a good fixture etc.
Nah it was my rival. He always gets points off his bench. The one week he needs Smith Rowe to score? He does. The one week he needs Mitchell to play? He does :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah it was my rival. He always gets points off his bench. The one week he needs Smith Rowe to score? He does. The one week he needs Mitchell to play? He does :lol:
It's amazing allthe little bits of luck that shape a season.
Some are obvious, like your mate, and my rival getting a 12point Godfrey haul in a game he'd get 2 points 9/10 times.

Others are more subtle, like Evans getting injured in a warm up meaning Castagne, one of the best attacking wing backs, suddenly plays 90 in the central defence!

RedDevil@84

So I took Pereira out and got in Siggurdson. And still kept Holding.

Siggy blanks, while Pereira scores and cleans my Holding points. Guess you can't have it all.
Thank heavens for captain Bruno and Mason

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm on 72 with 17 players to go, which should feel good... But it does not because my rival is on 76 with 15 players to go.

It's annoying as my team is full of DGW flops (so far) like Konsa and Zaha whilst his team is packed with SGW players like Dallas and Vydra :lol:

Unless my fortunes change, I won't have torn away like I had hoped.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm on 72 with 17 players to go, which should feel good... But it does not because my rival is on 76 with 15 players to go.

It's annoying as my team is full of DGW flops (so far) like Konsa and Zaha whilst his team is packed with SGW players like Dallas and Vydra :lol:

Unless my fortunes change, I won't have torn away like I had hoped.
17 still left and that score! Great, feel even worse

Who's your team?

Paul_Scholes18

It's amazing allthe little bits of luck that shape a season.
Some are obvious, like your mate, and my rival getting a 12point Godfrey haul in a game he'd get 2 points 9/10 times.

Others are more subtle, like Evans getting injured in a warm up meaning Castagne, one of the best attacking wing backs, suddenly plays 90 in the central defence!
Yeah margins can be so close. Like sometimes things can be a blessing in disguise. KDB got injured and I brought in Son, Grealish and Kane early in the season with the money for a hit.
Werner being shit so I sell him before he trolls me for ages.
Adams starting poorly so I get Bamford etc. Although Adams did well too after I sold him for sometime.

On the other hand Zaha gets Covid and I get Lamptey red card from my bench with -2 points. Sells Zaha since I need another player with Lamptey suspended and Zaha gets 18 points when back after missing just a game.
The guy I get in Jota also gets injured and so would have been way better off having Zaha with no Covid.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Done well this week. My gameweek rank is 305th in the world, with 102 points. Never been so close to the “top gameweek scorer”. Moved up to 25th in RedCafe League (at least in one of them).

I still have about 10 more “gameweek” appearances, and that’s not even factoring in the very unlikely possibility of my Fernandes, Greenwood and Shaw playing the next two games. Bringing in Eze and Greenwood for this gameweek turned out to be a strong one.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Done well this week. My gameweek rank is 305th in the world, with 102 points. Never been so close to the “top gameweek scorer”. Moved up to 25th in RedCafe League (at least in one of them).

I still have about 10 more “gameweek” appearances, and that’s not even factoring in the very unlikely possibility of my Fernandes, Greenwood and Shaw playing the next two games. Bringing in Eze and Greenwood for this gameweek turned out to be a strong one.
What? You're 305th in the world but only 25th in Ref Cafe? So is the Red Cafe leader top in the overall?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What? You're 305th in the world but only 25th in Ref Cafe? So is the Red Cafe leader top in the overall?
Game week rank mate, not in the world overall :lol:

Reminds me of a fleeting sight of glory ages back, when I was right up in the top scores of the week, but my defender conceded late doors. If he'd have clean sheeted I think i'd have matched the top score.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Game week rank mate, not in the world overall :lol:

Reminds me of a fleeting sight of glory ages back, when I was right up in the top scores of the week, but my defender conceded late doors. If he'd have clean sheeted I think i'd have matched the top score.
If only we were all that good at the game :lol:
Forgive me I'm fasting :lol:

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC

I'm not too far behind you. I'm on 90 for the week so far with 14 players to go (including Fernandes, greenwood and Henderson).

Looking at the ranks for the gameweek you'd probably be in the top 100 at least if it wasn't for new accounts. Seems alot of people have made new accounts and used bench boosts which puts people like yourself at a disadvantage.

What team you got out of interest

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
There are 22 feckheads on the pitch and the ONE man I need to not do anything (Vydra) gets a fecking assist :lol:

I'm not too far behind you. I'm on 90 for the week so far with 14 players to go (including Fernandes, greenwood and Henderson).

Looking at the ranks for the gameweek you'd probably be in the top 100 at least if it wasn't for new accounts. Seems alot of people have made new accounts and used bench boosts which puts people like yourself at a disadvantage.

What team you got out of interest
How is that not banned?

Seems so obvious?

I might try it next week :)

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
How is that not banned?

Seems so obvious?

I might try it next week :)
To be fair I've never noticed it before but I was intrigued this week as the top score was only like 20 or so above my own. Then long behold I noticed it was a new account and same for second place :(

I swear they do prizes for the gameweek winners or maybe it's just for the winners each month. I'd like to think that there is some sort of screening process to block those with multiple accounts.

If someone joins the game late with their first account then the deserve to win but I suspect most of these are people with duplicate accounts :(

To be fair I've never noticed it before but I was intrigued this week as the top score was only like 20 or so above my own. Then long behold I noticed it was a new account and same for second place :(

I swear they do prizes for the gameweek winners or maybe it's just for the winners each month. I'd like to think that there is some sort of screening process to block those with multiple accounts.

If someone joins the game late with their first account then the deserve to win but I suspect most of these are people with duplicate accounts :(
Manager of the month gets..

"Tablet computer
Bluetooth speaker
Copy of FIFA 21
Nike Flight match ball
Nike manager jacket"

Mehhh

RedDevil@84

88 pts with BB is fine. Thanks largely to Bruno and Greenwood. Need Siggurdson to do something more than be a lousy replacement for Pereira to get the differential

Paul_Scholes18

So Greenwood with the second team sadly since then he is not starting vs Liverpool. Not good for fantasy ideally, but it would be nice if he get the pens at least. Mata on pens my guess though.

saivet

Annoying that Maddison got benched. He has been a disaster for me since taking a gamble on him a couple weeks ago.

Pickle85

Bringing Henderson and JWP in for a minus four this week has to be up there with the worst FF calls I've ever made. Season's done.

Neo_Mufc

Annoying that Maddison got benched. He has been a disaster for me since taking a gamble on him a couple weeks ago.
Same for me. Took a punt on that numpty and he's been absolutely terrible. Maybe he gets 20mins today and does something but I won't hold my breath.

I have Greenwood starting I really hope he can nick a goal today.

Neo_Mufc

Greenwood captainers assemble. :drool:
Ah man I wish I captained him now ffs so upset. I did bring him in for the triple though so I'll take that. I have Cavani captain so really hope he comes on and can score again.