Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

As a Dunk owner, it isn’t all bad as their final games are terrible so owners being forced to take a hit could well pay off.
It is the worst possible time for the red in terms of him missing the game when most of us got 9 or 10 starters including him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Worst case scenario so far. Losing, Martinez has his clean sheet in tact and nothing from 3 United players.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't worry. United will show up second half.
Thank goodness Bruno is so supreme at pens!
Heart was racing a bit as only 2 of my top 4 have Bruno cap, one doesn't even have him. And one has Martinez.
The Bruno miss and Martinez save option would have been killer.

Now come on Utd...need another Bruno one and ideally Greenwood magic.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
YES Greenwood!

Phone ruined it for me, but I don't care. Yess!!!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
AWB to be a top three FPL defender this season? Think he is set and forgettable next season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
AWB to be a top three FPL defender this season? Think he is set and forgettable next season.
He's almost gone under the radar as Shaw has had a great season, and hoovered up the points. But I think AWB is actually higher points?

saivet

Watkins sent off ffs :lol:

Bench boost going reasonably well at least though.

SeanyC

Been saying it for months and months but some just laughed, Cavani is a predator in that box, proper number 9 old school...love it!!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Feeling very smug at doing Azpi for Maguire, Kane for Watkins and also owning Dunk!

El-Manos

Brought in Watkins and accidentally brought in Zaha instead of Greenwood.... Well that went well for feck sake.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Konsa been as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike since I got him in.

Next match i have JLingz and DCL whilst my rival has Coufal. Watch how he outscores me :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Watkins in and Bamford out was a class decision alright :lol:
I made the same transfer, what a bum. :lol:

Bamford is such a troll though, does feck all for weeks then scores when you take him out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Feeling very smug at doing Azpi for Maguire, Kane for Watkins and also owning Dunk!
That;s a body of work and a half!
At least you can ride out the Watkins suspension this game week. It'd be bloody annoying if you were like me and already wrestling with an 8man team to lose one to suspension :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A rival had smashed me for 25, cutting my lead almost in half, but didn't have Bruno which was a high stakes risk. 18 from Bruno nicely fills that void.
And he's benched Lingard, so hope that helps me equalise it for the week.

Encouraged at Greenwood coming off on 65 as that means he has a great chance of being in the starting lineup on Tuesday surely.

Neo_Mufc

I'm on 75 (-12) = 63

Lingard and DCL to play hope they can smash some goals in.

Dan_F

A rival had smashed me for 25, cutting my lead almost in half, but didn't have Bruno which was a high stakes risk. 18 from Bruno nicely fills that void.
And he's benched Lingard, so hope that helps me equalise it for the week.

Encouraged at Greenwood coming off on 65 as that means he has a great chance of being in the starting lineup on Tuesday surely.
Yeah that was my thoughts too, probably because we don’t really have anyone else for the right. I’d rather we just rested the whole first team against Leicester, but maybe he plans on using Cavani as an impact sub again, with Greenwood up top. Then back to the same as today against Pool, but with Cavani in for Greenwood and Rashford on the right...if that makes sense.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah that was my thoughts too, probably because we don’t really have anyone else for the right. I’d rather we just rested the whole first team against Leicester, but maybe he plans on using Cavani as an impact sub again, with Greenwood up top. Then back to the same as today against Pool, but with Cavani in for Greenwood and Rashford on the right...if that makes sense.
Greenwood could probably play 60-65 in all 3. But it all depends what's the plan up front v Liverpool regarding Cavan. Could see him start on Tuesday if only planned as a late sub Thursday.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
This is looking awful for me. Everything falling in to place for the guy who's 2nd in my ML and had FH for this gw.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Relaxed about the DCL goal, but anyone but bloody Godfrey for the assist garhhh.

Please score West Ham, anyone!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That;s a body of work and a half!
At least you can ride out the Watkins suspension this game week. It'd be bloody annoying if you were like me and already wrestling with an 8man team to lose one to suspension :)
Dunk leaves me with 8. Maguire might even make Tuesday, so just a -8 needed currently!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dunk leaves me with 8. Maguire might even make Tuesday, so just a -8 needed currently!
Maguire was never starting Tuesday anyway, no chance now.

Godfrey is killing the good mood so far. He's on for 11 as it stands, and West Ham look zero threat so far. Lingard anonymous unfortunately.
Not sure if they're second half machines like us. Guessing not!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Been saying it for months and months but some just laughed, Cavani is a predator in that box, proper number 9 old school...love it!!
Who laughed at that? He's been doing it for a decade.
Bruno and Greenwood save my weekend (football and FPL).

We've all got Bruno (and captain) but I'm only one in top.7 with Greenwood (10 points).

As someone has WCed and another BB (he's on 60+ ... wanker), the Greenwood differential is keeping me hanging on by my fingertips.

Just want this week past and no more chips for anyone.

Dan_F

Was the Cresswell injury bad? Could do without him out next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was the Cresswell injury bad? Could do without him out next week.
Muscular, but played on for a good few mins.
Got to be in doubt. Which is annoying even for non owners, as it further reduces Lingard.

In hindsight, wish I'd done Lingard to Greenwood Thursday night, instead of Son to Greenwood and Davis to Watkins for a -4!

As Son is a bigger risk than Lingard, and I'll have to do a -8 to get a full lineup anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So that pretty worst case scenario 12 point Godfrey haul trims my lead to 30 over the key opponent.

I have 5 left
Forster, TAA, Shaw, Castagne & Greenwood

He has 4 left
Martinez, Lindelof, Godfrey & Kabak/Coufal 2 pointer 1st sub if Kabak is out.

You'd think Shaw/Lindeof and Forster/Kabak or Coufal equal out, so just a case of how Greenwood (2 games?), TAA and Castagne go v Martinez & Godfrey

Last edited:

Dan_F

Muscular, but played on for a good few mins.
Got to be in doubt. Which is annoying even for non owners, as it further reduces Lingard.

In hindsight, wish I'd done Lingard to Greenwood Thursday night, instead of Son to Greenwood and Davis to Watkins for a -4!

As Son is a bigger risk than Lingard, and I'll have to do a -8 to get a full lineup anyway.
Fair. If the rest of the week goes well I might take a -8 to swap him, Mendy and Maddison.

It might even be that Bruno and Shaw have reduced minutes if we do well in the next two, so there’s plenty to think about.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair. If the rest of the week goes well I might take a -8 to swap him, Mendy and Maddison.

It might even be that Bruno and Shaw have reduced minutes if we do well in the next two, so there’s plenty to think about.
It's way too tightly poised in mine. Just hope Villa & Everton concede, and my premium 3 defenders get some attacking points, plus Greenwood scores again.
Can't be going into the last 3 weeks with 30 or fewer points lead, having to take a -8 this week, and then v an opponent with a bench boost. That's worrying :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just remembered Villa are now without Watkins v Everton. That does not scream positives for Everton conceding!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
71 - 8 for 63 currently. Let’s assume Watkins and Maguire are out, which gives me another 13 appearances still to come.

My -8 of Azpi, Rudiger, Bamford and Kane to Trent, Maguire, DCL and Watkins is currently still down 4 (16 vs 12) , assuming I would have started Lingard over Bamford. Looking dicey that one!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pereira goal...on my bench!

Less irritated by that then if Holding hauled as that was a 50-50 call with Lingard.
Was never going Pereira away at Arsenal over Lingard home to Everton. The rest all had doubles or were called Kane.