Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Withnail

Given how much of a thing they made of Cavani getting to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd when he was signing his contract, I'm thinking they'll play him in this home game with the fans back. That's my theory anyway.

Which, given I'm chasing, makes bringing in Cavani(c) tempting.
He's already signed the contract. No need to pander to him anymore :lol:

Dan_F

Raphina.
2 decent fixtures to end on and he should play 90s which you're never 100% with Smith R.
Thanks mate. Went for that in the end with Salah captain annoyingly. I’ll take a blank if it means Liverpool dropping points.

Paul_Scholes18

I am expecting some red arrows due to Bruno. Can see a haul, but I think a -4 to get him for one game maybe not be worth it since both Kane, Son, Salah great options too.

Anyway I will enjoy it as long as Bruno stays under 20 haha. If he goes mad it will be annoying I shall not lie since my first plan was to get him back and maybe captain.

Nickosaur

I am expecting some red arrows due to Bruno. Can see a haul, but I think a -4 to get him for one game maybe not be worth it since both Kane, Son, Salah great options too.
Yeah I expect Bruno to haul. Considered him but would have needed to take a hit and replaced him with Son. I just hope Son goes mental this week...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Anyway I will enjoy it as long as Bruno stays under 20 haha. If he goes mad it will be annoying I shall not lie since my first plan was to get him back and maybe captain.
Same fella.

Gonna go lie down now and get some comfort food out if it all crumbles to oblivion.

Paul_Scholes18

Take that leaked lineups and predicted ones. Bamford also starts.

I love having Dallas though. Never worried about that guy.

Paul_Scholes18

If Greenwood scores and Bruno assist I am good for rank. If reverse it is a net loss for rank.

Bruno really high ownership. I thought people sold him? I guess some got him back?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rival has captained Salah same as me. So Bruno may "Only" sting me for 15 then....

Perfect evening will be Shaw assisting and Greenwood onion bagging, while Lindelof gets booked and Bruno blanks, subbed off at 59 with us 2-0 through goals he's done jack all on.
Please make it happen!

Paul_Scholes18

Rival has captained Salah same as me. So Bruno may "Only" sting me for 15 then....

Perfect evening will be Shaw assisting and Greenwood onion bagging, while Lindelof gets booked and Bruno blanks, subbed off at 59 with us 2-0 through goals he's done jack all on.
Please make it happen!
I think I really got away with not getting Shaw for ages. I been so close many times, but picked Castagne for my double defender. Not that it helped much to be fair they both got 2 points on the double.

I think tonight we get the clean sheet I think. Fulham are really poor in attack.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think I really got away with not getting Shaw for ages. I been so close many times, but picked Castagne for my double defender. Not that it helped much to be fair they both got 2 points on the double.

I think tonight we get the clean sheet I think. Fulham are really poor in attack.
Need a bit more than just the cleany as rival has Lindelof. But an assist and bonus would help.
Need Greenwood to outscored Bruno as well to cover the potential smashfest elsewhere.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Rodrigo and Bamford start. Could have kept Bamford after all but I now hope Rodrigo scores a few.

Neo_Mufc

Ings dropped to bench, my captain. What an awful way to start again. I'm giving up.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I’m decently into the top 10k at the moment but feel like I’ve fecked this a little bit - taken my eye of FPL for one reason or another over the past two weeks.

For some reason went Bamford > Antonio and Jota > Raphina.

Couldn’t afford Jota > Greenwood by itself, but in hindsight should have probably gone DCL > Antonio in order to fund it given the City game as a final fixture.

No playing keeper now and a 4 point hit. Not a good start at all.

Will probably do Bruno > Mané next week, but leaves DCL starting against City. Should have sold him instead of Bamford.

Last edited:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Bielsa is unique? Also let Koch and Klick leave to join/try to get into Intl squads for Euros.
Wasn’t expecting this at all so had a quick google and apparently Bielsa wasn’t happy with how long he was playing the ball last week - that’s the only reference I can find. :houllier:

Hope they don’t keep a clean sheet now!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Today is make it or break it for me. Virtually 30 points behind leader in one of my mini leagues but I got Cavani (C), Greenwood, Shaw, Harrison all playing.

His team:

Guaita
TAA Digne Aurier Dallas
Harrison Salah Son Lingard Bruno
Kane

My team:

Mendy
TAA Reguilon Shaw
JWP Salah Mane Greenwood Harrison
Cavani Antonio

I made a bold move removing Kane and Bruno but being down by 30 with 2 games to go it makes literally zero sense to have any players duplicating, other than maybe Liverpool duo who has too high potential of hauling and I'd have to take a hit to remove them anyway.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is difference between PL and FPL rules about assists? In FPL DCL has couple of assists but his stats in PL are zero

saivet

Hoping that is a Bruno assist, but I don't think he touched it. Probably an assist for DDG.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought Bruno had touched it, but the close up is pretty conclusive that he didn't.
A lot of people moaning online about how it must have been touched or would have been offside...

Nervous until fantasy scout confirm it properly - they have form for giving high ownership players decisions.

Greenwood looks like a kid in a men's game so far. No threat at all.

Paul_Scholes18

Strange situation. I do not think he is on it, but then it shall be offside. Feels like someone did mess up here. Great by Cavani though.

Starting Bamford look like a poor move, but not sure if he has missed chances or just been poor?