g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Rudiger is not conceding is he :(

It just feels the FPL Towers are making sure I don't win this.

The rival will overtake me in the final week by the looks of it.

Paul_Scholes18

Rudiger is not conceding is he :(

It just feels the FPL Towers are making sure I don't win this.

The rival will overtake me in the final week by the looks of it.
Bruno only got 4 points you should be fine with Salah or Kane captain. Wait you got him right, but not captain?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bruno only got 4 points you should be fine with Salah or Kane captain. Wait you got him right, but not captain?
We both have Salah Captain.

I've just had the worst luck.

Shaw has only kept one clean sheet since I got him.

I had Mendy for the West Brom and Palace games. Soon as I got rid, he keeps clean sheets again.

Had Dallas 19 pointer on bench.

Left Son 18 pointer on bench.

2 Coady clean sheets on bench.

Whilst my rival been catching 3 Soucek hauls from bench (3rd sub).

Mitchell goal and assist.

Smith Rowe 2 goals.

Etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bruno just said he didn't know whether he touched it!
You'd know if you have touched a ball!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Feck I didn’t want to double on Chelsea defense and left Rudiger on the bench. He’s first there and still a chance Reguilon or Antonio don’t play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So it looks like it'll be Leicester missing out then. Unless they batter Tottenham last day and Liverpool don't win their next 2!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I don't think I'm playing next year.

These past two GW's have hugely favoured my rival despite him fecking up with his team massively.

How the feck did he just catch Smith Rowe, Mitchell and Rudiger hauls :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah, benched two of them. Took out trossard completely. Just a free transfer.
Not as bad as the disaster it could have been.

You must have had some strange thoughts when Burn bundled through, fell over it, looked like he'd totally clown arsed it up, and then put in a bizarrely superb finish!

Probably how I felt when Bruno flashed one wide and had about 7 digs and took 20 set pieces. Stressy!

Ludens the Red

Not as bad as the disaster it could have been.

You must have had some strange thoughts when Burn bundled through, fell over it, looked like he'd totally clown arsed it up, and then put in a bizarrely superb finish!

Probably how I felt when Bruno flashed one wide and had about 7 digs and took 20 set pieces. Stressy!
Didn’t even watch their game :lol: . Last I checked it was 0-1 then suddenly 3-2.
I avoided Bruno captain. Bruno for some reason never does it against cannon fodder.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn’t even watch their game :lol: . Last I checked it was 0-1 then suddenly 3-2.
I avoided Bruno captain. Bruno for some reason never does it against cannon fodder.
I always see the risk side first, and we only just saw Bruno smash anyone who didn't have him in the double.
While the assist was a joke, he was taking so many digs and set pieces it would only have taken 1 to sneak in and 4 points suddenly becomes 12.
Always the risk of a pen too with some of our nimble pacey players.

Hopefully he's benched at the weekend though. Sunday is way too close to a Wednesday cup final when 2nd place is now secure barring a Leicester mad comeback win!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Actually disgusted they've gave that assist to Fernandes :lol:. He's even said himself after the game that he didn't feel the touch but the ref told him he did just to save his own ass
It was the strange logic that VAR seemed to be suggesting they couldn't tell he HADN'T touched it, so as he MAY have done, they allowed the goal.
And the fantasy league following suit.

Worst scandal since that Kane non goal he claimed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dammit. That's ruined a nice night's work so far. Was reading the week 37 thread and read about it before seeing it.
Dammit.

Paul_Scholes18

Damn this is worst possible result. Mendy no clean sheet. Goals from the two most popular players I do not have. Also I want a result from Leicester.

RedDevil@84

Selling Nacho seems like a great idea now. Picking Antonio over Bamford to replace Nacho is just icing on the top.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why the feck did Rudiger not get booked for that push? Oh yeah, because my rival has him that's why :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame Nacho scored, for a 6 pointer (1 bonus), as that took the superb 8 deficit to 14 for the night.

As that's from 6 players versus my 2 though, have to be reasonably happy, having Bruno/Lindelof/Leeds defence/Nacho/Dias in there.

Straight 4 v 4 tomorrow

Johnstone, TAA, Pereira, Antonio
v
Martinez, Godfrey, Willock, Watkins

Really hope the luck falls my way and skim that 14 down a bit.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
It was the strange logic that VAR seemed to be suggesting they couldn't tell he HADN'T touched it, so as he MAY have done, they allowed the goal.
And the fantasy league following suit.

Worst scandal since that Kane non goal he claimed.
I'm literally that Bruno assist behind now. Still hoping common sense prevails and they change it.

Martinez (tot a) Reguilon (vil h)
Digne (wol h) Zaha (ars h)
Watkins (tot a) Smith Rowe (pal a)
Antonio (wba a) Son (vil h)

My players on the left. So close