Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

No that was Dirty's.
I had a decent lead, but it was a false lead as the guy had a bench boost. He's killed me tonight.

Unless...one or some of TAA, Antonio, Pereira and Johnstone can get some spoils.

I'd be happy with a 10-15 point lead from -3 behind at start of the game! That might be pushing it.

Could end up being about a 3 pointer.
Yeah Dirty's with Mitchell and Rudiger goals. Just insane I think first goal for both of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah Dirty's with Mitchell and Rudiger goals. Just insane I think first goal for both of the season.
Switched to Liverpool now.
Hoping TAA can cleany and get an assist. Just hope their two shocking centre backs can hold Wood off!

Need something beyond just appearance points tonight or it's going to be a stress fest last day, everything happening at once!
At least the pain would be over within 90mins though, rather than spread out cruelly over 10 different slots :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Switched to Liverpool now.
Hoping TAA can cleany and get an assist. Just hope their two shocking centre backs can hold Wood off!

Need something beyond just appearance points tonight or it's going to be a stress fest last day, everything happening at once!
At least the pain would be over within 90mins though, rather than spread out cruelly over 10 different slots :lol:
I am just happy I got my Digne points and DCL blanked.

Salah is so highly owned that a goal or not barely matters for my rank.

Pereira just scored. Congrats he is a huge differential. Should have jumped on him haha. Wait changed to own goal so I guess he gets assist.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am just happy I got my Digne points and DCL blanked.

Salah is so highly owned that a goal or not barely matters for my rank.

Pereira just scored. Congrats he is a huge differential. Should have jumped on him haha.
I'm glad I saw it was an own goal before you said that mate! Or the disappointment would have been cruel!

Assist though, which I'll take for sure.

Heart was racing when i saw the pop-up...so just glad Pereira was involved.
Fantasy scout have it as *as repoted by media outltes, will be decided by the goals accreditation panel...

But fantasy premier league have it Pereira so don't think it'll change.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm glad I saw it was an own goal before you said that mate! Or the disappointment would have been cruel!

Heart was racing when i saw the pop-up...so just glad Perreira was involved.
You can thank me for that. I got in Coufal so his clean sheet days are over :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Heart was racing when i saw the pop-up...so just glad Perreira was involved.
I can't understand why almost noone got Pereira. He has been so good.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I can't understand why almost noone got Pereira. He has been so good.
I had him early season and he got a couple of scores, but then realised Brom just simply don't achieve enough.

However, late doors he's getting a few bits. Richly received tonight.
Can see why you thought he'd scored, was on target, but I guess it was the Soucek touch that made it a goal which is fair enough.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I feel Smith Rowe at least got the potential to be good as he is a big talent. Mitchell scoring is like total random. Rudiger yeah I guess he got ability in the air so not totally crazy.
For me it's timing.

Smith Rowe misses so many games and when he plays (on opponents bench) only ever gets 1 or 2 points. Then the week my opponent plays bench boost, the cnut gets 18 bloody points :lol:

Vydra also gets him a goal in the one game he plays him.

Rudiger jumps and thighs in the goal from a corner that shouldn't have been one.

It's bollocks like the above whilst good moves like DCL v Sheffield United or Zaha in the easiest double does feck all for me :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

I had him early season and he got a couple of scores, but then realised Brom just simply don't achieve enough.

However, late doors he's getting a few bits. Richly received tonight.
Can see why you thought he'd scored, was on target, but I guess it was the Soucek touch that made it a goal which is fair enough.
I just did see on flashscore that he scored then they changed it.

Paul_Scholes18

For me it's timing.

Smith Rowe misses so many games and when he plays (on opponents bench) only ever gets 1 or 2 points. Then the week my opponent plays bench boost, the cnut gets 18 bloody points :lol:

Vydra also gets him a goal in the one game he plays him.

Rudiger jumps and thighs in the goal from a corner that shouldn't have been one.

It's bollocks like the above whilst good moves like DCL v Sheffield United or Zaha in the easiest double does feck all for me :lol:
Yeah I did tell a friend to sell Smith Rowe for his bench boost since he was not nailed . Told him to get Zaha, DCL or Benteke. He picked like you DCL and Zaha.

Paul_Scholes18

I am that idiot who had Pereira for weeks and then saw the fixtures and sold him.
Yeah I do not think the fixtures are that bad. Liverpool not very solid this season, West ham conceding for fun recently.
Leeds improved, but still I think a side you can score against.

saivet

Disaster of a week. Coleman last on my bench with a clean sheet and Phillips also on my bench and due for a clean sheet. I'm going to have to go rogue in the final GW to have any chance of winning my ML.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One big half of the game week to go.

Come on my 4 boys!

If Liverpool concede, and there's no bonus for Pereira, and no second West Ham goal, I'll be exactly NINE points ahead....

Would feel a lot happier if that can squeeze to double that.

saivet

Disaster of a week. Coleman last on my bench with a clean sheet and Phillips also on my bench and due for a clean sheet. I'm going to have to go rogue in the final GW to have any chance of winning my ML.
And now Philips fecking scores.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonio hasn't had a look in bar that first 48seconds!

Looking very unlikely, but any last attacking spoils in the last 15 will be critical! Season defining.

Dan_F

Phillips on my bench of course.

looks like my mate has done just badly as me, so I’ll be defending a 50 point lead against his free hit. Proper shithouse behaviour leaving it till the last week :lol:

Just seen Cresswell has finally fecking done something.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
WHY THE HELL IS FPL GIVING MY JLINGZ ASSIST TO BENRAHMA? THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. THAT WOULD BE BEYOND BAD LUCK :lol:

Edit: luckily they changed it. Phew!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bruno captaincy somehow the best of the three. Jota and Castagne to Harrison and Robertson has been decent this week, with strong fixtures next week too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If the bonuses stay as they are, looks like I'm heading into final week with 21 points lead. But the rival has one extra premium (Son).

Could have been so much more had it not been for bloody Rudiger that useless lump.

Going to be a nail-biting 90 minutes on Sunday.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bruno captaincy somehow the best of the three. Jota and Castagne to Harrison and Robertson has been decent this week, with strong fixtures next week too.
Still fuming at that 3 pointer! Best not lose by 3 points :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If the bonuses stay as they are, looks like I'm heading into final week with 21 points lead. But the rival has one extra premium (Son).

Could have been so much more had it not been for bloody Rudiger that useless lump.

Going to be a nail-biting 90 minutes on Sunday.
Exactly the same brother!

21 point lead.
Slightly gutted Pereira slipped from joint 3 bonus at 85, to not even in the mix!
But when Antonio goes from 2 points to 9 with 1 kick, cannot complain!

And having started the 8.15 games 3 points behind, 21 feels a great outcome!

If only TAA had got Robertson's haul tonight, it'd be out of sight!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With 1.5m in the bank, and Castagne dead weight with a tough game and playing out of position in the wrong way, Robertson might be a great call to bring in home to Palace.

El-Manos

Need advice.
I have roughly a 12 point lead.

MY team:

Mendy
Dallas digne castagne
Lingard Fernandes salah raphinha

Kane Watkins bamford
Bench: Forster zaha holding white

my rival:

martinez
Rudiger digne dallas
Rashford salad greenwood raphinha
Calvert lewin Watkins kane
Bench Sanchez kabak Jorginho konsa

My move would be castagne to Robertson and leave it at that? Don’t take any hits?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
With 1.5m in the bank, and Castagne dead weight with a tough game and playing out of position in the wrong way, Robertson might be a great call to bring in home to Palace.
I'm thinking Shaw to Robertson or Bruno to Mane...

Need advice.
I have roughly a 12 point lead.

MY team:

Mendy
Dallas digne castagne
Lingard Fernandes salah raphinha

Kane Watkins bamford
Bench: Forster zaha holding white

my rival:

martinez
Rudiger digne dallas
Rashford salad greenwood raphinha
Calvert lewin Watkins kane
Bench Sanchez kabak Jorginho konsa

My move would be castagne to Robertson and leave it at that? Don’t take any hits?
Don't take hits now mate. No point.

Nickosaur

Well what a shite evening. Digne and TAA got clean sheets but blanks from Kane, Son, Salah (C), Zaha - and Fabianski injured in the warm up :lol:
Lingard at least got an assist but feck me. Absolute disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm thinking Shaw to Robertson or Bruno to Mane...

Don't take hits now mate. No point.

My rival has this 15 with 0.6m in the bank

Martinez Meslier
Dallas Coufal Godfrey Lindelof Dias
Lingard Salah Son Willock Bruno
Kane Watkins Nacho

Meslier won't play (manager confirmed), Martinez plays Chelsea, and he surely has doubts about Lindelof, Dias and Bruno playing.
Godfrey away to even a rotated City isn't a great fixture either.

I have Coufal, Lingard, Salah, Kane, Watkins, so the percentage play is to field those to counter act.
We'll both surely captain Salah

His key threats are

Willock - scored 6 in 6 (!), not even playing close to 90 in some of those.
Dallas - can pop up with a big haul - home to Brom.
Nacho - can poke a goal in - home to Tottenham

My risks - Shaw & Greenwood could easily not figure. Keeper isn't great, Forster or Johnstone - but perhaps only needs a 2 pointer.
My key points of difference - Antonio, TAA, Pereira

A few options.....but will wait until any news comes out.... but at the mo

1)Castagne to Robertson - aggressive choice with a high potential ceiling. I expect Liverpool to bang Palace.
2)Cover Dallas
3)Cover Willock.