Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm literally that Bruno assist behind now. Still hoping common sense prevails and they change it.

Martinez (tot a) Reguilon (vil h)
Digne (wol h) Zaha (ars h)
Watkins (tot a) Smith Rowe (pal a)
Antonio (wba a) Son (vil h)

My players on the left. So close
Unfortunately they've done the change to the assist. They never change twice.

Schneiderman

Pretty annoyed about that Bamford when Watkins to him was 100% the plan before the Jota injury. Captained Bruno too so that's me out of one league where I'm 40 behind.

Got away with the assist though, but like VAR they can't prove he didn't touch it!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could have sworn Dias got a booking but seems it was Rodriguez.
Every point is critical right now so that's a shame

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
11 from 4. Awful start. Looks like a need a Hurrikane to save this week.

Who do people prefer from Bamford and Antonio for the weekend? Bamford away to WBA and Antonio home to Southampton.

I'll be bringing in one of those to go with Nacho and Kane up front.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Come on! My rival is leading by 6 pts in my minileague only because of that fake assist. Can't believe they can be that blind
I think they've just got to follow the decision on the pitch because it's the "premier League fantasy" competition.

It's basically a cover up designed to upset people who are challenging for their MLs.

That and VAR officials are shite.

ROFLUTION

I think they've just got to follow the decision on the pitch because it's the "premier League fantasy" competition.

It's basically a cover up designed to upset people who are challenging for their MLs.

That and VAR officials are shite.
Great, so now VAR can feck up FPL too, as that is what they are answering to. Jesus, VAR is a farce. The goal shouldn't even had stood as it was offside if he didn't touch it. I guess their rules makes sense in this twisted VAR-universe though.

Unbelievable....

I put in Jota last week he got injured and is out for the season. What happens this week? I put Eze in this now hes gone for the season too. Im not even gonna bother next season :rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unbelievable....

I put in Jota last week he got injured and is out for the season. What happens this week? I put Eze in this now hes gone for the season too. Im not even gonna bother next season :rolleyes:
Jota has a small chance of being fit for the last game. Surely won't be risked though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And in fairness "out for the season" is a bit of a severe way of wording "misses 2 games" :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My rival's 4 points of difference all start in the 6pm kick offs. No surprises on benchings unfortunately.
My 4 play in the 8.15 games.

Fingers crossed

Will watch the Tottenham game and hope Kane and Son smash Villa for 6, even if it doesn't affect my battle in one league, it could well help in the other league. Am in 6th in that one where 5th is the bottom of the prizes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody hell this is a disaster so far.

26 point lead.

Godfrey will get 6 minimum
Watkins on for 9
Willock on for 11
Martinez 2

I'll actually go into the 8.15 kicks off 2 behind, IF it stays like this!

That freaking Reguillon had TWO chances to clear, and let Watkins in from nowhere. Let alone that stupid own goal.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
This is my worst gameweek of the season. Amazing how much it can all unravel the second you take your eye of the ball.

Some shitty transfers and a -4 point hit and I’m looking at doubling my rank here. After being solidly within the top 10k throwing it away at the end. So irritating.

Reguilon the icing on the cake.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This reminds me of the final day about 10-12 years ago, where just bad news after bad news came through and lost the title last day.

Only tiny saving grace is my 4 playing at 8.15, but need to get there first. This Villa game is torture and no chance of joy in other games, only hoping no further damage!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone who captained Kane must be in pieces.
He's playing holding mid today!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Devastating game week so far. Title ruining. I feared exactly this happening, but thought it was more likely to happen yesterday through Bruno & Dallas.

Seen a 41 point lead change to a 3 point deficit as bench boost guy had Willock (11), Watkins (9), Martinez (3) and Godfrey(6)

Could have been worse if Watkins wasn't being Watkins late on too!

Johnstone, TAA, Pereira and Antonio "should" put me back top, but will it be by about 2-3 points, or will they give me a decent margin?

Praying hats on mates. Sandikan needs this :nervous:

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Such a bad week, 26 points with TAA and Salah to play. Bale was a gamble that didn't pay off but tbf the other options I considered did nothing either (Bruno, Greenwood, Mount, Son). Regret not going DCL -> Antonio like I thought I had though (bloody didn't confirm my transfer for some reason)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Awful awful feckin week. Just get this season done now.
I would end it now to keep the title in my league, but it smacks of "cruel late loss", for the 3rd time in my history in this league!

The one year I won it was mad, as I managed two teams, and got them 1st and 2nd.
Had such an easy margin, I could afford to take SIX hits in the team not in my name, to make sure i won it in my own name for the trophy!

Paul_Scholes18

I think I bottled my keeper transfer big time. Mendy with 1 point. Martinez 3.

Leno, Dubravka all maybe getting clean sheets as options.

Although if I did outfield transfer I might have benched Bamford or Digne/Dallas.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sadikan did you get a save point on the pen?
It wasn't saved.

I'm finished with luck like that.

Antonio doesn't make the easy finish, Johnstone booked and lucky not to get a red, pen missed so no assist and no pen save.

You really bloody can't make it up

Paul_Scholes18

It wasn't saved.

I'm finished with luck like that.

Antonio doesn't make the easy finish, Johnstone booked and lucky not to get a red, pen missed so no assist and no pen save.

You really bloody can't make it up
ooh wow I am not watching it. Watching the Pool game. Had hoped Lingard would take the pen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ooh wow I am not watching it. Watching the Pool game. Had hoped Lingard would take the pen.
Why the hell Rice is taking it I do not know.

Got excited when my phone made the "pen missed" noise. But it was an actual miss dammit.

Please turn my way luck!
As it stands I'm going into the last week with level scores!

Paul_Scholes18

Why the hell Rice is taking it I do not know.

Got excited when my phone made the "pen missed" noise. But it was an actual miss dammit.

Please turn my way luck!
As it stands I'm going into the last week with level scores!
Your rival had Rudiger right? Or was it Dirty?

It is tricky to keep track of your rivals teams hehe.

I feel to cover Chelsea def has been a disaster for me there is always something going wrong. I always got less points every week than the other options.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Your rival had Rudiger right? Or was it Dirty?

It is tricky to keep track of your rivals teams hehe.
No that was Dirty's.
I had a decent lead, but it was a false lead as the guy had a bench boost. He's killed me tonight.

Unless...one or some of TAA, Antonio, Pereira and Johnstone can get some spoils.

I'd be happy with a 10-15 point lead from -3 behind at start of the game! That might be pushing it.

Could end up being about a 3 pointer.