Fantasy Premier League 20/21

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Need to make up 8 points, think im gonna chance Wood as captain. Other options the guy above me doesnt have, Sigurdsson, Greenwood, Robertson, Watkins. Whos most likely to bang in a few.

Alisson
TAA Robertson Cresswell
Son Sigurdsson Greenwood Lingard
Wood Kane Watkins

Martinez, Foden, Dias, Mee
I think Wood is your best bet from that lot, differential wise. Robertson could hit double figures again I guess. Strong chance of a clean sheet and potential assists. Dont' fancy Villa or Everton vs Chelsea and City. Greenwood might not play and if he does it will be with the reserve team by the sounds of it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Need to make up 8 points, think im gonna chance Wood as captain. Other options the guy above me doesnt have, Sigurdsson, Greenwood, Robertson, Watkins. Whos most likely to bang in a few.

Alisson
TAA Robertson Cresswell
Son Sigurdsson Greenwood Lingard
Wood Kane Watkins

Martinez, Foden, Dias, Mee
With Robertson and Watkins, you might not need a differential Captain.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I've got a wilcard left, and I could really use some input.
I am number one in me and my mates league, and surely have to bring it home with a wildcard in hand. I only have a narrow lead though, so I have to play it fairly safe.

I'm going to leave out the main outlets from United, but feel free to hit me with team suggestions!
Oh man you jammy git. Same as my free hit team earlier (although I swapped in Auba for Lingard just because why not)

Ederson
TAA Dallas Cresswell
Salah Mane Raphinha Auba
Bamford Antonio Wood

other considerations - Nacho, Bale, Kane, Lingard, Willock, whichever random player you think might start for City or Chelsea

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

So I think I dont want to play my last pick safe and boring.

Thus who do we think is most explosive as an 6.2 or under defender or 7.4 or less midfielder? Not a Leeds pick nor Lingard.

I have Greenwood or Digne that will be sold for someone.

Tierney, Chilwell, Cresswell, Coufal.

For mids I guess Pereira, but he is a doubt. Not really trusting anyone for sure. Like Saka or Smith Rowe could be good.

Anyone I have missed outside trusting Pep? I do not want to end my season being burned by Pep again so probably pass unless we know lineups.

francobaresi

Thus who do we think is most explosive as an 6.2 or under defender or 7.4 or less midfielder? Not a Leeds pick nor Lingard.

For mids I guess Pereira, but he is a doubt. Not really trusting anyone for sure. Like Saka or Smith Rowe could be good.

Anyone I have missed outside trusting Pep? I do not want to end my season being burned by Pep again so probably pass unless we know lineups.
Cresswell

Foden/Torres

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Maybe a left-field pick like Pepe? He can be explosive (or explosively shit).

Paul_Scholes18

Could call, but he is 7.6. Thus Greenwood to him is not possible.
I like Arsenal picks potentially, but not fully sure who starts.

If I go Arsenal then Tierney is probably my top pick.

saivet

28 points to make up and players in bold are those my ML rival has.

Forster
Alioski, TAA, Robertson*
Smith-Rowe, Raphina, Son, Salah, Harrison*
Antonio, Kane

Subs: Martinez, Coufal, DCL, Coleman

I'm currently thinking to take out Phillips for Robertson and Bruno for Harrison, while captaining Antonio.

Any suggestions with my two free transfers or captain?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
28 points to make up and players in bold are those my ML rival has.

Forster
Alioski, TAA, Robertson*
Smith-Rowe, Raphina, Son, Salah, Harrison*
Antonio, Kane

Subs: Martinez, Coufal, DCL, Coleman

I'm currently thinking to take out Phillips for Robertson and Bruno for Harrison, while captaining Antonio.

Any suggestions with my two free transfers or captain?
Is that a -4 or free
Robertson or Dallas look a good shout for a high ceiling. Robertson if he has Dallas.

If it is for a -4 I'd probably start Coufal instead. Great fixture and has piped up with a few assists recently.

The ultimate high risk high reward would be captaining Robertson and hope he has an outing like his last game!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a look at that myself. But then remembered he's massively inconsistent, and Brighton are fairly decent.
Also Dallas or Robertson probably make more sense as a big ceiling/cover.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Sandikan I hear Pereira for Brom might be injured if you have him? Not sure it's you but someone here was wanking into a sock when he scored last game :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Sandikan I hear Pereira for Brom might be injured if you have him? Not sure it's you but someone here was wanking into a sock when he scored last game :lol:
No sock needed. They only kill the instant release.

And yeah, it's an arse, but it does solve what I do with Greenwood. I start him, hope he plays, and not in too weak a lineup, and hope Wolves don't get their 45th 0-0 of the season.
Also having Holding who has Brighton at home. Though Holding is the type of bastad who'll get an 8 pointer away at Chelsea, and be on for 9 points v some chimps at home, only to concede in the 87th min and end up with a 1 pointer.

saivet

Is that a -4 or free
Robertson or Dallas look a good shout for a high ceiling. Robertson if he has Dallas.

If it is for a -4 I'd probably start Coufal instead. Great fixture and has piped up with a few assists recently.

The ultimate high risk high reward would be captaining Robertson and hope he has an outing like his last game!
I have two free transfer, so may as well make use of them both. No intention to taken any hits this week.

Robertson captain would be brave and I think I'll consider it. Possibly Harrison as captain too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still 2 sleeps to pour over this (!)

At the moment I'm thinking Shaw to Dallas and lining up as below

Johnstone (Forster)
TAA, Coufal, Dallas (Holding, Castagne)
Salah(c), Son, Lingard, Greenwood (Pereira)
Kane, Antonio, Watkins

Presume rival will do Bruno to Mane for

Martinez (Meslier)
Dias, Coufal, Dallas (Lindelof, Godfrey)
Salah, Son, Mane, Lingard, Willock
Kane, Nacho (Watkins)

Thought about a -4 to block Mane, but that'd mean either sacrificing Son or TAA, which I don't think are great moves.
He's the one who has to make 21 points up, so no need for madness from me.
If he did captain Mane, he'd need a big game from him, and in effect hope Salah doesn't even score 1.

Looked at Watkins, and he's returned in all of his last 5 or 6 except for that red card game v us, so it'll be interesting who my rival does choose to bench.

He could do Nacho or Watkins to Bamford and gamble that Bruno plays. If Bruno did play I'd be nervous, although he'd surely be capped 60mins max and wouldn't be as strong a cap choice as Mane or Bamford appear.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Is Willock 6 in 6 now?
He scares me a little in my rival's team, and they play shoddy Fulham next.
He indeed is 6 in 6 and was talking about getting that 7th. Think he'll do it. But I still think you have strong enough team to be ok.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He indeed is 6 in 6 and was talking about getting that 7th. Think he'll do it. But I still think you have strong enough team to be ok.
21 points is a fair margin to make up.
That's a couple of attacking goals and max bonuses.

His best bet is Mane cap, and they absolutely smash Palace, but without Salah doing much and stinging him getting half the score I will from him.

Would be delighted to log in and find he's also captained Salah, and is fielding Watkins, as that'll keep the differentials very low indeed - 7 players the same, and same captain!
Pep and Ole could help me a lot by benching Dias/Lindelof, so he has to line up with Godfrey away at City. Plus Martinez not having one of his star shows!

Gonna be a nervous day!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
21 points is a fair margin to make up.
That's a couple of attacking goals and max bonuses.

His best bet is Mane cap, and they absolutely smash Palace, but without Salah doing much and stinging him getting half the score I will from him.

Would be delighted to log in and find he's also captained Salah, and is fielding Watkins, as that'll keep the differentials very low indeed - 7 players the same, and same captain!
Pep and Ole could help me a lot by benching Dias/Lindelof, so he has to line up with Godfrey away at City. Plus Martinez not having one of his star shows!

Gonna be a nervous day!
Like me, a lot has to go wrong. He can have a differential of +26 from three players you don't have and all you need is your alternate three to get 2 points each and you still win.

You should be ok. Me on the other hand... Let's just say, I'm not relying on lady luck. Instead, I'm relying on JLingz :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Right, probably down to the top 3 (4 needs a good week). Top is 4 points ahead of 2nd and 10 points ahead of me.

Top : this is side I think he'd pick from current squad. May change Bruno

Ederson (Fabianski)
Philips Cancelo Struijk (Shaw Targett)
Salah Son Rapinha Willock (Bruno)
Bamford Kane Watkins

2nd :

Lloris (Guiata)
Dallas Coufal Phillips (Coleman Castagne)
Lingard JWP Greenwood Salah (Bruno)
Kane Iheanacho DCL

Me, currently :

Leno (Fabianski)
Dallas James Phillips (Bellerin Coady)
Lingard Son Harrison Salah Greenwood
Kane DCL (Watkins)

So, suggestions? Who should I tfr? Who do I play?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Right, probably down to the top 3 (4 needs a good week). Top is 4 points ahead of 2nd and 10 points ahead of me.

Ederson (Fabianski)
Bamford Kane Watkins

2nd :

Lloris (Guiata)
Kane Iheanacho DCL

Me, currently :

Leno (Fabianski)
Kane DCL (Watkins)

1st won't play Cancelo, he's suspended.

From your team, DCL to Bamford (or Antonio) makes sense.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Like me, a lot has to go wrong. He can have a differential of +26 from three players you don't have and all you need is your alternate three to get 2 points each and you still win.

You should be ok. Me on the other hand... Let's just say, I'm not relying on lady luck. Instead, I'm relying on JLingz :lol:
Fingers crossed Sunday evening is a mix of relief and euphoria all round.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Ederson (Fabianski)
Bamford Kane Watkins

2nd :

Lloris (Guiata)
Kane Iheanacho DCL

Me, currently :

Leno (Fabianski)
Kane DCL (Watkins)

The guy top could be down to 10 if he doesn't make a defensive sub. That is good for you, as he'll presumably be looking at -4 to change Bruno.

Antonio is the stand out for you - neither rival has him.
Certainly would rank Watkins over DCL too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Fingers crossed Sunday evening is a mix of relief and euphoria all round.
Knowing me, I'll be JUST about winning by 1 point, and then on the 93rd minute, both Iheanacho and JLingz will get booked for dumb shit like time wasting :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Knowing me, I'll be JUST about winning by 1 point, and then on the 93rd minute, both Iheanacho and JLingz will get booked for dumb shit like time wasting :lol:
I have lost a season by 1 point before. That was ugly.

Hope there's no doubt Sunday, and TAA/Antonio/Greenwood/Pereira get their points on the board early doors. Kill it early!

Last game week with my rival's 4 players doing their thing at 6pm and putting me 3 points down and having to wait until the 87th min of the 8.15 to get my final returns was too much :lol: :nervous:

Thank goodness this is all over on 90mins. Not spread over tonnes of kick off times.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I have lost a season by 1 point before. That was ugly.

Hope there's no doubt Sunday, and TAA/Antonio/Greenwood/Pereira get their points on the board early doors. Kill it early!

Last game week with my rival's 4 players doing their thing at 6pm and putting me 3 points down and having to wait until the 87th min of the 8.15 to get my final returns was too much :lol: :nervous:

Thank goodness this is all over on 90mins. Not spread over tonnes of kick off times.
Yeah I've lost like that before too but on this occasion, we just most likely need one of our differentials to return and then it should be lights out.

Luckily for you, your three differentials are sure fire hits. Especially TAA.

Mine: Konsa (no chance), JLingz (low chance) and Iheanacho (best chance but not ideal).

I agree about the same time kick off. I hate it when opponent has a player on the last match of a GW and your there praying the match just finishes :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

So I think my transfer will be decided late. Greenwood or Digne out most likely and start the one I get over the other options. For the options I have though I have calls to make too.

Mendy vs Martinez? Two very good keepers. Chelsea need to win and so will probably attack the most. Thus could be high number of save points for Martinez, but low chance of clean sheet.
Mendy will probably get a yellow for timewasting if they have a good result. Thus if it is 1-0 he will probably ruin his bonus potential. I think Mendy got like 50% chance to get 1-3 points then like 40% to get 6 or 5 points.
Martinez probably like 2-4 points with like 70% chance. Then a huge haul with 8-10 points with like 20% chance.

Watkins vs Greenwood. Two players that have been playing well recently. Greenwood might not start though and if he do it could be with B-squad. Could potentially be on pens with B-squad, but Mata is probably first to take one Watkins feels fully nailed and if anyone scores vs Chelsea it might be him. I dont feel good about playing him as I think Chelsea is maybe the most solid defensive side in the league , but feel bad about benching him too with his form.
Dunk vs Digne vs Castagne. No ideal fixtures for anyone of them. Brighton been solid though and Dunk always good on set pieces, but Arsenal in good league form and I think they will go all out attacking. Digne could be good if City go with a weak team. Castagne can be good if playing wingback.
As we see many ifs here and so tricky to know who to pick unless we know who plays. I think Brighton might have a 20% chance for a clean sheet. Everton maybe 10% if strong team and 20-25% against a weak City side. Leicester probably around 20% chance like Brighton, but if they play Castagne wingback it might be higher for extra defensive stability.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
1st won't play Cancelo, he's suspended.

From your team, DCL to Bamford (or Antonio) makes sense.
The guy top could be down to 10 if he doesn't make a defensive sub. That is good for you, as he'll presumably be looking at -4 to change Bruno.

Antonio is the stand out for you - neither rival has him. Certainly would rank Watkins over DCL too.
Cheers. Just wish Salah had scored one last week, with points (captain) and BPS I'd be top. Curly headed tosser.

So ....

Leno
Dallas James Phillips
Lingard Son Harrison Salah
Kane Watkins Antonio

(Fabianski, Bellerin, Coady, Greenwood)

?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I've lost like that before too but on this occasion, we just most likely need one of our differentials to return and then it should be lights out.

Luckily for you, your three differentials are sure fire hits. Especially TAA.

Mine: Konsa (no chance), JLingz (low chance) and Iheanacho (best chance but not ideal).

I agree about the same time kick off. I hate it when opponent has a player on the last match of a GW and your there praying the match just finishes :lol:
Mane cap is the big risk. If he did put in a season's best performance, and 30 point it, linked with all his other guys going well, it's suddenly very difficult.
Like you say though that would need a lot going wrong.

The first look at his team and plotting it all on paper will be interesting.
Then deciding what game to watch. Probably the Liverpool one, as that's where the critical action will probably happen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers. Just wish Salah had scored one last week, with points (captain) and BPS I'd be top. Curly headed tosser.

So ....

Leno
Dallas James Phillips
Lingard Son Harrison Salah
Kane Watkins Antonio

(Fabianski, Bellerin, Coady, Greenwood)

?
Probably the best bet, just making sure Greenwood is first sub. UNLESS we hear something more concrete about him starting.
I'm hoping we at least get a steer on whether Pereira is fit, and then have a choice between him and Greenwood to start myself.