Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Neo_Mufc

My original Midfield 5 is Salah KDB Greenwood Foden James

I swapped Foden for Zaha as he surely must start with all the injuries and he's playing in a much better team.

Now that Jesus is out too I'm really tempted to chuck Salah out and put Sterling because I think Arsenal will have a good game against them and they have a tough fixture in Everton away coming up as well.

Is it overkill bringing in Sterling too??

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm done. No more tinkering. KDB captain.

Good luck everyone.
Agreed on that. Leicester missing Ndidi, which adds to their defensive woes Vs a rested KDB playing higher up the pitch. Leicester gonna get sparked like Jose Aldo. KDB my Captain also.

RedDevil@84

Salah Vs Arsenal at home
Bamford Vs Sheffield away

Confused on who will be better captain for the weekend.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm going Werner captain. All week its been between KDB n Salah but I just have a feeling for Werner this weekend. Playing in a Chelsea team full of confidence against a quite frankly awful defence. Surely his first goal/s this weekend.

Leicester n Arsenal both started well too so don't think they will roll over for City n Liverpool.

It's a hard choice this weekend

saivet

I've chosen not to captain KDB and going with Kane with the armband instead with Bruno as vice captain.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Wildcard complete. Couple of differentials in. Decided to keep Havertz with the hope he plays at #10 and also with an eye to transferring in Pulisic when he's fit. KDB captain for me. Salah vice.

Guaita (Forster)

James / TAA / Saiss (Lamptey) (Mitchell)

KDB / Salah / Havertz / Foden (Anguissa)

DCL / Jimenez / Wood

Deery

Dreary
Ryan
Digne James Trent
Salah Son McGinn Podence
Werner Jimenez Vardy

feeling confident this week should score some points, need my value midfield to have big games McGinn and Podence . With Villa at Fulham and Wolves at West Ham should be alright..

Last edited:

Cornish

Done tinkering on the wildcard! Not going to look now until after the deadline so I don't get tempted!

Finally settled on:
Martinez (Button)
TAA / Castagne / Taylor (Lamptey / Mitchell)
De Bruyne / Salah / Foden / Podence (Alzate)
Calvert Lewin / Jimenez / Werner

Taylor, Lamptey and Mitchell will rotate based on fixtures and Werner has until the international break to prove that I was right to stick with him! Otherwise I'll take him out for a cheaper option and upgrade either Foden or Podence.

Quite happy with my team now to be honest. Think it's balanced, few differentials to catch up in my mini league and have options of making the odd further transfer in the future if needs be without needing to make wholesale changes to fund them.

What do you all think? Share my optimism?

Nickosaur

Kdb captain. Lots of good options this week but no obvious pick imo. Was tempted by Son v Newcastle...

Leonzo1

Who to go with Ryan VS McCarthy
McCarthy more likely to keep a clean sheet, Ryan can produce some save points.
Thoughts?

RashyForPM

Ok settled on the Wildcard team.

Martinez
Taylor Mitchell Coady Robertson
Podence Son Salah KdB
Jimenez Kane (C)

Wayne's World

Worried about having Stuart Dallas in my team because for some odd reason I can see him getting dropped soon.

Going to have to stick it out with him and hope to put him on the bench and improve that position soon

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
WIldcarded into triple Liverpool, triple City, triple Wolves and Son:

Martinez
TAA VVD Robbo
KDB (c) Mahrez Foden Son Podence
Jimenez DCL

Forster, Saiss Mitchel Davis

Mcking

Martinez
TAA VVD Robbo
Jimenez DCL

I don't think you are going to feel very good if Liverpool concede and Man City blanks this GW3.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I don't think you are going to feel very good if Liverpool concede and Man City blanks this GW3.
You are correct. You are never going to feel great if you’re six players from the top two teams of the country, worth just under half your budget, blank. Four of those six are season keepers most likely and one or two of the others will likely be in my reshuffle to get Salah in around GW6-8.

Liverpool defenders are amongst the most reliable value returners in the game, let alone their price bracket so happy to commit.

KDB will be a contender for top points scorer this season, Foden might be the best for value and Mahrez is an educated aggressive move based on Jesus’s injury.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some of my rivals are on 100.7 already. I'm on a pitiful 100.0 still.

Damn Saliba has gone down to 4.3 now, and Antonio went down to 6.4 before scoring last week. Counter balanced Justin's 0.2 and Salah's 0.1 raise.

Need to get on the risers, but hold on until just after next week's game week starts to use the international week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Martinez
TAA VVD Robbo
Jimenez DCL

Fine line between whether you're chasing last week's points or are getting on the in form players isn't it.

saivet

At this stage I feel I just have to bring in DCL. I planned on bringing in Foden for Pereria but I feel the obvious choice now is DCL for Martial.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At this stage I feel I just have to bring in DCL. I planned on bringing in Foden for Pereria but I feel the obvious choice now is DCL for Martial.
DCL looks essential now, and it'll be worth seeing who starts up front for City tomorrow. If it's Foden, he'll be key too.

Martial is not worth his 9.5 at the moment, and Werner has it all to prove he is.
Not sure Auba is worthy of his 12 either.

Struggling to hold off another week now...need to get on more of the form players. Bamford too perhaps. Holding instead of Saliba etc

Wayne's World

I just know as soon as I put DCL into the team he wouldn't score again for the season so I'm going to leave him out because I still trust Richarlison more in long run

30+ goals now for DCL :wenger:

Paul_Scholes18

I just know as soon as I put DCL into the team he wouldn't score again for the season so I'm going to leave him out because I still trust Richarlison more in long run

30+ goals now for DCL :wenger:
Get them both maybe? Two good picks or James in midfield.

saivet

DCL looks essential now, and it'll be worth seeing who starts up front for City tomorrow. If it's Foden, he'll be key too.

Martial is not worth his 9.5 at the moment, and Werner has it all to prove he is.
Not sure Auba is worthy of his 12 either.

Struggling to hold off another week now...need to get on more of the form players. Bamford too perhaps. Holding instead of Saliba etc
I'm fine not having Bamford but yeah Martial has to go for me. May take a -4 hit to bring Foden in too if he starts again.

I could play my wildcard but I think I've got enough quality/in form players to get me by.