Fantasy Premier League 20/21

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We all wildcarding then?
Already have last week. Comfortable with most of my picks and loading up on City, Wolves and Pool, but don’t think it is optimal though now in hindsight.

If I was wildcarding this week I’d probably build around having at least three of Salah, KDB, Bruno, Auba, Kane and Vardy and go from there. Seems like there is going to be a lot of pens for the foreseeable future.

Steve1978

Hi guys could I have the code for my son to join the redcafe league?? I’ve joined but my son wants to join

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Anyone on Salah (c) like me? Way this weekend has gone he will probably fall ill tonight or start and get sent off.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Anyone on Salah (c) like me? Way this weekend has gone he will probably fall ill tonight or start and get sent off.
Went for De Bruyne.

With all the big captaincy options flopping hard a Salah haul will catapult you this gameweek.

saivet

We all wildcarding then?
Not for me, there are a few tweaks I'd like to make but I think my squad is in a good enough place. Ideally don't want to use my WC before the international break or before the closing of the transfer window.

Nickosaur

Awful week. Always is when you use your wildcard :lol: sitting on 15 points, hoping Jimenez and Saiss can get returns v West Ham, then it's just Martinez, Mitrovic and Salah left to play.

Son being out for a few weeks is annoying. Considering Mahrez but even with Aguero/Jesus out, is he really nailed? Other options would be Zaha or perhaps a Leicester mid, maybe Barnes or Maddison...

matys

Could be a great week, but I stripped Vardy of captaincy and forgot to put Mount and Bednarek on (20 points on the bench). Instead of them I played Lundstram and Dunk (a total of 0 pts) :mad:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Vardy is relying a lot on penalties, I still think Kane is a better bet at 10.5m over the course of a season. But even then there is so much value in Jiminez and Ings, I wouldn't go for Vardy/Kane even despite the big starts. You can get the Jiminez or Ings for 2m cheaper and upgrade elsewhere on the pitch massively.

I regret getting rid of Ings personally - he has 3 goals so far when Southampton aren't really raring to go and oddly he was 8.4.
I'm happy with penalties if they're winning plenty though. It's a real tough one but don't wanna leave it too long and miss out on those I want.

Nickosaur

Got rid of son next week for Thiago, he could get a few assists against Villa also 3m cheaper so IV got 3.5 to upgrade another position the week after
Thiago is a fantastic player but a poor choice for FPL. He plays deep and while he will pick up the odd goal and assist over the course of the season, there are far better picks at 6m. I'd personally go for Periera at West Brom in that range.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thiago is a fantastic player but a poor choice for FPL. He plays deep and while he will pick up the odd goal and assist over the course of the season, there are far better picks at 6m. I'd personally go for Periera at West Brom in that range.
If they did the assist an assist thing it’d make way more midfielders viable. And it’d be more fun in general in my opinion.

Mcking

This game is broken. It's all about who takes the penalties now. Defenders are basically useless, and no wonder Werner and Martial look no more useful than 5.0m forwards.

I already transferred out Werner for Jimenez. One more penalty this week and I might have to hit the wildcard button.

saivet

40 points with Martinez, Trent and Mitrovic to play.

I now have 21 worth of points on my bench after Soucek scored ffs

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Knew Soucek would eventually punish me for benching him each week! But didn't want to risk two West Ham boys v Wolves.

So obviously Antonio has a cracking game but no actual points in 3 goals, amazing.

Deery

Dreary
Bad week 27 points with Trent Salah (c) and McGinn to play...

What happened Podence is he injured?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So I rage transferred Werner to Jiminez and now Son injured. My plan was to WC after GW4 but is it worth doing it now?

Mcking

This is actually funny. Brought in Jimenez and he is dropping a disasterclass against fecking West Ham. Now Son is injured too.

saivet

Ouch Coady on -1.

I'm now thinking I should have gone for DCL instead Jimenez for next week..

Deery

Dreary
He said talking after the match that it's not a groin strain, just something to with his hip that happens occasionally. Said he'll be fine for the next game.
Aw that’s good then shall keep him in for the next game week

Deery

Dreary
Just had to take a 4-point hit on Rodriguez and Trossard from Podence and Son..

Dan_F

18 points from 7 players, off the back of a wildcard. Literally never known a start like this.

Wayne's World

Got 35 with luckily Wilson replacing Podence (who I took a -4 hit for)

Tough week, I don't know what to do with Werner, I still have high hopes for him but can I continue to trust him?