Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I am so glad Son got subbed despite having him.

Everyone in my league had him week one, dropped him for Bruno week two and got him back in for this :lol:

I had him for week 2 so that's a relief!

saivet

My bench has picked up quite a few points, Ramsdale (4pts), Pereria (5pts) and Lamptey (4pts).

Luckily, so far everyone else has returned apart from Martial. Ideally Kane gets some bonus points as he's my captain.

saivet

I didn't expect Foden's price to rise already. If he has a good game today I'll take a -4 to bring him in as I can imagine his price rising again.

Leonzo1

What's the situation with Son, injured? Really tried to save my wildcard for later but if he's Injured I'll pull the plug unfortunately.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I did Werner > Jimenez last night with my one FT and now Son gets injured... I'm tempted to wildcard now to sort out a few other issues my team has.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shame Kane didn't get the red, as that would have wiped out his assist, and with Son getting a 1 would have been a superb navigation without either.
Not so great Davies lost a cleany in the 95th though, but for the big picture it's good Tottenham dropped points. Need to boot them next week now for sure.

Paul_Scholes18

So many penalty goals, but not for my players yet. Even though I have picked De Bryune mainly for them.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
17 (with a minus 4) so far and only Trent, Salah(c) and Mitrovic still to play. As well as the rest of this game for KDB.

Absolute disastrous start this year. Easily my worst in years.

United Hobbit

Im starting to get tired of Werner. Fortunately everyone else in my league (that I'm miles behind in) has him. If he goes i can get DCL in and upgrade the cheap Leicester midfielder whose name escapes me to Foden and have a little money spare.

Im put off though because DCL can be useless at times, Foden I had at the end of last season and was repeatedly Peppd and surely Werner will explode and I won't have the funds to bring him back

starman

Hmmm Delap is only 4.5m. Aguero and Jesus both are apparently out for the next month...
Could be interesting if Pep gives him a proper chance

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sitting here ready to wildcard to get DCL, Vardy and Bamford in before they all rise, and Doherty out before he drops again.

Someone tell me if it's a good idea.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got away with no City and Tottenham coverage a lot better than feared this week!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sitting here ready to wildcard to get DCL, Vardy and Bamford in before they all rise, and Doherty out before he drops again.

Someone tell me if it's a good idea.
Vardy is relying a lot on penalties, I still think Kane is a better bet at 10.5m over the course of a season. But even then there is so much value in Jiminez and Ings, I wouldn't go for Vardy/Kane even despite the big starts. You can get the Jiminez or Ings for 2m cheaper and upgrade elsewhere on the pitch massively.

I regret getting rid of Ings personally - he has 3 goals so far when Southampton aren't really raring to go and oddly he was 8.4.