Fantasy Premier League 20/21

C3Pique

Already took a -4 but had to Wildcard after the Son Injury. GW4 now:

McCarthy
TAA / Castagne / Mitchell
KDB / Salah / Zaha / Ceballos
DCL / Jiminez / Ings

Tempted to go KDB > Mahrez and Jimi > Vardy, but that just feels like chasing lost points from this week.

SaboTaj

Over the course of the season between Chilwell and Reece James who do you guys think will be the better pick?

IrishRedDevil

-------------------=---McCarthy
--------Castagne - Lamptey - Dallas
De Bruyne - Fernandes - Salah - Mahrez
-----------DCL - Jimenez - Bamford

Thoughts on this team?

I have Mahrez in with the thought of switching him out when Pulisic is fit.

SaboTaj

I think there are better options. Why between 2 Chelsea players?
There definitely are. This is actually for my draft team and i was wondering who out of the two would give me better returns.
At the start of the season i would’ve said Chilwell but Reece James seems to be taking all the corners and has also been putting in a lot of crosses.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Over the course of the season between Chilwell and Reece James who do you guys think will be the better pick?
Chelsea can’t keep a clean sheet. I would be weary of picking their defenders. They conceded 60 goals last season and haven’t really improved their defense this year.

Adcuth

There definitely are. This is actually for my draft team and i was wondering who out of the two would give me better returns.
At the start of the season i would’ve said Chilwell but Reece James seems to be taking all the corners and has also been putting in a lot of crosses.
I can't see either being very high in assists or clean sheets for a while. Better going for someone who will garunteed assists and bonus points. I've got Trent, castagne, Digne and lamptey to rotate with.

If it had to be those 2 though I'd go James as chilwell has been injured

Mcking

Mitrovic fires blank too. Just Salah to go now and I've got just 26 points. Every single one of my other 14 players started this week, for a combined 27 points. Just two of my players returned, and none from my midfielders and forwards. Just a McCarthy cleansheet against a depleted Burnley, and a Digne assist for a dodgy penalty. What a terrible week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying that Fulham goal was ruled out, but never mind.

Have Auba, Salah (c) and TAA tonight.

Hoping for a 3-3 or 4-3 for Arsenal with my gang heavily involved.

I'm expecting a 3-1 Liverpool win with my three doing nothing, and TAA conceding in the 90th min seeing how this week has gone!

Paul_Scholes18

Annoying that Fulham goal was ruled out, but never mind.

Have Auba, Salah (c) and TAA tonight.

Hoping for a 3-3 or 4-3 for Arsenal with my gang heavily involved.

I'm expecting a 3-1 Liverpool win with my three doing nothing, and TAA conceding in the 90th min seeing how this week has gone!
I think everyone is doing badly. Maybe not Vardy owners, but they are few.
Also not my brother who is casually getting points for Ake, Townsend and others.
You with 3 players to go got bigger chance to gain points particular with Salah captain.

RedMist99

I've had a decent week but gutted that in the last two game weeks I've transferred out Son and Vardy respectively for a loss of 7 goals plus bonus points

Mcking

I think everyone is doing badly. Maybe not Vardy owners, but they are few.
Also not my brother who is casually getting points for Ake, Townsend and others.
You with 3 players to go got bigger chance to gain points particular with Salah captain.
If Salah blanks too, then what a week.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Fuvking hell, why is Gabriel on the bench? I thought that he is nailed starter? I just get make right call.

Mcking

Yeah I got 8 points as my best in Bamford. My big guns with 2, 2(4 as captain), 1 and Salah.
Imagine having Werner, Martial, KDB, Salah, and Son all blanking. Two defenders from the normally reliable Wolves against West Ham of all teams, combining to return 0 points.

Paul_Scholes18

Imagine having Werner, Martial, KDB, Salah, and Son all blanking. Two defenders from the normally reliable Wolves against West Ham of all teams, combining to return 0 points.
I got a Wolves defender too. Not looking good for them. I would probably sell one.

Paul_Scholes18

Robertson over TAA working out on the silly wildcard that fails all over the place. Although TAA got the assist and looks better.
Needed the cash though.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Feel so so dirty wanting Scousers to do well but my FPL team needs 2 Salah goals second half.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need Arsenal to somehow scrape a draw for the big picture.

But if Liverpool get a third I might as well help myself to more Salah (c) and TAA points.

Paul_Scholes18

I'd take that if Salah gets both.
I have Salah too so would not complain. Although most good players got him and he is not my captain so not sure how much I gain.
A few got Mane and almost noone got Firmino.
After a crap week it is good to just see some bloody points though.

Varun

Staff
Feel so so dirty wanting Scousers to do well but my FPL team needs 2 Salah goals second half.
I'm guessing he's your captain because if not, you're just losing ground if he hauls. I have him and hope he fails big time

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have Salah too so would not complain. Although most good players got him and he is not my captain so not sure how much I gain.
A few got Mane and almost noone got Firmino.
After a crap week it is good to just see some bloody points though.
He's my captain though. When he plays at home I captain him. Simple as that.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm guessing he's your captain because if not, you're just losing ground if he hauls. I have him and hope he fails big time
He is indeed. Captain Salah in all home games usually. Away he's more miss than hit I find so you can spread the armband around more.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
5 bonus points for TAA and Robbo will take me to 50 for the week. That will hopefully be enough for some sort of green arrow. Non-wildcard team would have taken 45 and a -4 this week, so some gains at least.

Now to work out what to do with Son.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck... took my first -4 to save my wildcard for next week.

I had the option of either swapping Son for Bruno or Buur for Castagne. Went for the latter. Son will go down in price but Castagne will go up so it's like for like really.

I would rather give United another eye test before deciding whether Bruno comes in with the wildcard... Castagne I feel could be one of the best defenders in the game with his attacking style of play.

Neo_Mufc

Now that the GW is over I finished on 25 points with a WC. Highly embarassing.

I was looking at the stat from Motd 2 regarding the penalties for the new rule. People think it would be better to get in more penalty takes just for the sake of this?

IrishRedDevil

Clawed my way to a mere 36 points this week.

Just activated my Wildcard.

Wanted to wait for another week but I would lose another 0.5 in price changes.