Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Mcking

12 goals for Chelsea, and 9.5m forward with just 1 assist despite starting every game.. Ditch.

Leonzo1

I saved my wildcard to use it after GW4 and now I have no idea what to do. Thought about Zaha but Palace look awful, Lampard is starting to look as dangerous as Pep when it comes to FPL. It's going to be a massive headache and you just know no matter what I'll do I will get it completely wrong.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Jus wildcard in 7 or 8 pen takers. Keep KDB Salah and do nothing else.

FPL is broken due to this crazy amount of pens.

Skills

Snitch
Havertz with 1 assist. Jorginho looks better value because of the pens

starman

Werner out, Kane in....knowing my luck Kane will get injuried on international break

I would put in Greenwood but the fecks put him in midfield, i wish there was a option where could covert some of those midfield/forwards to strikers....

Last edited:

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Got in Chillwell and Havertz over James and Son respectively. Happy with that. Werner blanked again though but I've already made an FPL pledge to keep him throughout the season.

Leonzo1

Got in Chillwell and Havertz over James and Son respectively. Happy with that. Werner blanked again though but I've already made an FPL pledge to keep him throughout the season.
Who do you recommend as Chelsea fpl assets?
Was James just rested or is he at dropping risk? What's Jorginho's situation, is he a mainstay?

Skills

Snitch
Any chance of Joginho getting fecked around to fit in 3 of Kante, Mount, Kovacic and Havertz?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Werner is playing so deep and doing nothing. Need to sell him, but fixtures are good and he might change his role.
Always the risk someone you bomb out suddenly starts hitting it hard.
But how many games do you give him? He's had 4 games, 1 assist, and perhaps hit the bar once in those 4 games.
One chance today, a tame pea roller into the keeper's hands, and that's in a 4-0 cruise.

9.5m has already gone down to 9.4m, and you'd think he'll be 9.2 before we start again.

Meanwhile you have DCL and Bamford smashing it as budgets, potential for Brewster to be a starting 4.5m, Ings/Jiminez and maybe a couple of others out performing Werner, so are better bets.

Jorginho at 5.1m looks a very obvious player to use now. That's 3 pens in 4 game weeks and he didn't even play in one of them!

Who else? I'm thinking Holding at 4.5 (or 4.6 if he's gone up), De Bruyne/Sterling, Chilwell (very chasing last week's points - or this week's - but 5.5m looks inviting), one of Ings/Jiminez or even Kane.
Gonna have fun 2 weeks thrashing through. Will put tonight's risers in first though obviously in case any rise twice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
12 goals for Chelsea, and 9.5m forward with just 1 assist despite starting every game.. Ditch.
Yep, once he was shifted out wide I think it was curtains.
When Pulisic and the Ajax guy start playing it might be more interesting, but he might even get benched if Abraham shows some form.

littlepeasoup

Trying to stack my team with as many penalty takers as possible has been properly paying off. Can't be a consistent strategy, but it's getting the value of my squad up early on.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Always the risk someone you bomb out suddenly starts hitting it hard.
But how many games do you give him? He's had 4 games, 1 assist, and perhaps hit the bar once in those 4 games.
One chance today, a tame pea roller into the keeper's hands, and that's in a 4-0 cruise.

9.5m has already gone down to 9.4m, and you'd think he'll be 9.2 before we start again.

Meanwhile you have DCL and Bamford smashing it as budgets, potential for Brewster to be a starting 4.5m, Ings/Jiminez and maybe a couple of others out performing Werner, so are better bets.

Jorginho at 5.1m looks a very obvious player to use now. That's 3 pens in 4 game weeks and he didn't even play in one of them!

Who else? I'm thinking Holding at 4.5 (or 4.6 if he's gone up), De Bruyne/Sterling, Chilwell (very chasing last week's points - or this week's - but 5.5m looks inviting), one of Ings/Jiminez or even Kane.
Gonna have fun 2 weeks thrashing through. Will put tonight's risers in first though obviously in case any rise twice.

To my mind the big issue with Werner is that even if Chelsea do click, there's still no guarantee he's the best option from their attack. Cheaper players like Pulisic and Ziyech could be better value. Whereas his direct alternatives in our FPL teams (Jimenez, Ings, Kane, DCL, etc.) are either cheaper, on penalties or both.

I think I'll be ditching him this week, either for Kane with an eye to next week's captaincy or to Brewster with an eye to investing more in midfield/defence.

When I think of Werner + a 4.5 def vs Brewster + Robertson + 3m, I see a lot more value in the latter.

RashyForPM

Thank God I relented and took the hit to put DCL in. Always put in the form players.

Mcking

Yep, once he was shifted out wide I think it was curtains.
When Pulisic and the Ajax guy start playing it might be more interesting, but he might even get benched if Abraham shows some form.
He's done nothing this season. If he didn't cost 47m, everyone would be fuming that he is starting ahead of Mason Mount.

RashyForPM

DCL goal, Trossard assist :D I’ll take that. Let’s have more after 3 poor weeks. Thanks Pickford.

Mcking

What a start for me. Dropped Digne on my wildcard, benched Lamptey and brought in Maupay and DCL. Bang on the money so far.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Who do you recommend as Chelsea fpl assets?
Was James just rested or is he at dropping risk? What's Jorginho's situation, is he a mainstay?
Its hard to say right now with the whole team in flux. We'll probably get a clearly picture after the international break.
Reece is fear will loose him place to Azpi as although he is very good offensively, he's suspect defensively and Lampard might trade him for Chillwell’s offensive play on the left side and keep Azpi on the right to balance the defence out.
Jorginho is also looking like a good shout right now as Kante - Kovacic pairing isn't clicking lately. His value is purely based on pens though and I'm not certain we get them consistently to make him worth it.
After the international break, I'm personally rolling with Chillwell and Pulisic as the best assets on our team. Look out for Ziyech as well and Werner might move centrally when Pulisic and Ziyech are fully back in the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thank God I relented and took the hit to put DCL in. Always put in the form players.
The tricky thing is it's sometimes a fine line between chasing last week's points, and who is in form and will continue it.

But 3 gameweeks was enough to see Everton look an attacking fun team this season and DCL is last year's Ings.
Had to put him in then!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m sickened. Went triple captain on DCL. Allan out and then ricarlison goes and gets injured bring on Iwobi :(and then Everton gift a goal to Brighton
You've got a goal from him!

My triple captains the last two years have been 1 pointers! And one was in a double game week for Man City too!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's done nothing this season. If he didn't cost 47m, everyone would be fuming that he is starting ahead of Mason Mount.
Yes, once their two wingers are fit, he has to be struggling to get in the lineup.

RedDevil@84

I couldn't sub off Werner because of injuries for other players in the team, but would definitely want him gone next week.

Nickosaur

haha! You did! I only saw it after the deadline. Need at least one more goal from DCL to make it a worthwhile manoeuvre!
To be fair DCL is looking good and could get a few more goals. I just always try and use my TC chip on a double game week- but again, that often goes wrong too :lol: this game is a lottery to be honest!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
To be fair DCL is looking good and could get a few more goals. I just always try and use my TC chip on a double game week- but again, that often goes wrong too :lol: this game is a lottery to be honest!
it’s a lottery I’m never going to win. Like the real lottery! (Touch wood I win both!) :)
I’d usually have a bet or 2 on the footy but skint today for one reason or another. DCL is a lock for a goal these days. Same as Salah in seasons gone by. Hopefully he gets a second and Everton cruise on to the win. Their squad is still quite poor though. Pickford is bad. Iwobi, Davies, Gordon, Siggi. Big drop off in quality from the first 11

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It certainly does!
2 years ago I went for Sane - double game week. Didn't play in one game, and in the other, he came on late for a 1 pointer!
Last year, Leicester had smashed Southampton 9-0 away, and I thought Sterling at home to them was a decent choice.

It wasn't. 1 pointer :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

James in for Son looking good so far. No save points for Ryan though yet. Hope to get the first save point for one of my keepers.

RashyForPM

The tricky thing is it's sometimes a fine line between chasing last week's points, and who is in form and will continue it.

But 3 gameweeks was enough to see Everton look an attacking fun team this season and DCL is last year's Ings.
Had to put him in then!
He’s a must have. 5 in 3 is a good start, but 6 in 4 is a sign of someone whose goals will explode this season.

Paul_Scholes18

I have massive worries about my defense so going to need to take a hit if I want Werner gone. I can't just stick with him if he does nothing all the time though and destroy my team value.

Leonzo1

Gonna have to swallow my pride and bring in James at a 0.2 loss and plenty of points missed.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Loving what I'm seeing so far, Chillwell, Rodriguez, Havertz and Calvert-Lewin = 44 points so far. Only Werner and Ryan blanking. Got Debruyne (c), Salah, Justin, Barnes and Shaw to go.